May 2017 Discount Watch

Thinking about changing to Wilderness from POFQ... Hubby and daughter have never stayed at either but I know French quarter never gets discounts. We will have annual passes this year and will be doing the dining plan with it.... Just can't seem to make up my mind... I keep flip flopping and pricing it, but seeing the price difference and thinking that's almost another trip for us a few months later (I tend to over think...)

FWIW, I emailed the travel agent that is talked about a lot on these boards and found that that had a pretty decent discount for POFQ and Riverside at the end of May.

So we did a may trip last year and I thought I was done for a few years,,,,,but I was nominated for an award that will be presented in Orlando in May, my chances of winning are slim, but I need to have my disney stuff in line. just in case lol!! Need a room discount to pull this off

I was emailed a code that said it was good for up to 30% off at the deluxe resorts but when I did the "check availability" and entered the code, name & zipcode, the highest discount was only 15%. Does anyone know what is required to get the 30%? I tried different dates & lengths of stay.

I was emailed a code that said it was good for up to 30% off at the deluxe resorts but when I did the "check availability" and entered the code, name & zipcode, the highest discount was only 15%. Does anyone know what is required to get the 30%? I tried different dates & lengths of stay.
I think you have to book at a deluxe resort to get the 30 % discount

If you're looking at the New Years offer it says villas , bungalows and studios only at the Polynesian are 30% off.

Hi, I think I received the same code. I called to use it and received 20% off for Grand Floridian the last week of May. I still hoping there's a better discount coming out that could be a little better, but I guess its better then nothing.

Good Luck!

I just booked my flights (May9-18) and made a RO reservation as well. Hoping for FD perhaps or RO discount to help with the savings.

Joining in on the discount watch...we are going May 6-13. Though I will book a bounce back when I check in next Saturday. Planning on staying at Wilderness Lodge.

It looks like historically we should see a new discount a few days after Christmas. I sure as heck hope it's 30% on deluxe.

Fingers crossed for 30% on the Poly!! I'd much rather think about Disney in May than the -1 degree weather we are getting today. Brrrr.....

We are doing POFQ. I know it's often excluded. But hoping there's something for it at all :)

If we are following this post, and the discounts are released and someone posts about it, will it send an email to us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter