May 2017 Discount Watch

rxtiger

Mouseketeer
We usually take our Disney Vacations in June, but with DS in college now, we have more flexibility. He still goes with us, but his classes get out early. Anyway, I am accustomed to seeing early June discounts released in December. Thought I would create a thread for those of us looking at May 2017. Anyone know when those are usually released. Already excited!

I am looking for the same thing, for the same reason. DD graduates college in April and what better way to celebrate.

We are looking at going in may as well. We havent been in probably 10 years so i am re-learning the deal process again.

We are going in the beginning of May!! They usually release at the end of December, literally the last few days. Can't wait!

Got a airfare deal I couldn't turn down. Also, cashed in my Airmiles and got a 5 day park ticket! Going Solo May 17-23, 2017. Need an epic Room only deal... Will stay mod if I have to but would love to try an Epcot area deluxe!

Looking for May too. We were lucky enough to get a PIN code last year for May and I feel like we already had it at about this time. It looks like May discounts typically come out in Dec so looks like a longer wait. I'm tempted to book a moderate to have something and then change to a monorail resort if we can get a discount.

25th anniversary on may 16th. Planning for wdw may 2-6, carnival cruise may 6-14 and then wdw again may 14-17. Hoping for free, but to would also be welcomed

I have our travel booked for April 30th-May 4th. Should I look out for April discounts or May discounts?

Newbie question.. If discounts come out around December.. but I am not able to book until I get my tax return back in January/February. Will I miss my chance at getting a discount? Also, we were hoping to book at AOA.. Will I likely not be able to get a discount aat AOA. We went one other time and stayed at POP, we got discounts for that trip, but booked in February for October. Was really hoping to stay at AOA this year, but also really looking forward to either a room or meal plan discount.

Newbie question.. If discounts come out around December.. but I am not able to book until I get my tax return back in January/February. Will I miss my chance at getting a discount? Also, we were hoping to book at AOA.. Will I likely not be able to get a discount aat AOA. We went one other time and stayed at POP, we got discounts for that trip, but booked in February for October. Was really hoping to stay at AOA this year, but also really looking forward to either a room or meal plan discount.

We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip for next May and we use our tax refund for payment too. We go ahead and book because you only need $200 to book it and then it's not due until 30 days before you arrive. That gives us plenty of time to get the refund and pay it off. Also, there's no penalty to cancel if done before 30 days prior to the arrival date (just in case something happens and we aren't able to use the refund).

When do the codes come out and where can hou find out about free dinng?

Typically late Fall is when they will announce any new promotions and they will be available to view on the Disney website....or just keep an eye on DISFORUMS as any rumors of new promotions are typically announced here....and usually before being announced officially on the Disney website

We are planning a trip Memorial Day weekend. I am thinking about booking a room now. If i book now and the codes come out in December, would I be able to use them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter