May 2017 Discount Watch

I think that is the issue, we are staying at WL, so it would not pull up?

Looks like room only. Or room+tickets which gives you one extra day on ticket, saving only a few $
We prefer room only because balance is due upon check in, not 45 days prior as with a package

I think that is the issue, we are staying at WL, so it would not pull up?

No. It won't.

You get ONE QS meal with a full price stay at a Value. Not a great discount, even if staying at a Value. Go for the RO at WL, if the limited room types suit you.

POFQ is often not included in the discounts. I hope you find a deal though! I was able to book a bounce back with 25% off for POFQ for our June trip.
I was looking for POFQ too or CSR. No luck. I previously had YC at rack and was waiting for discounts with increasing buyer's remorse. I did get a pretty good savings today by switching to BWI, but I may end up booking POFQ rack rate. Once i got those Mod prices in my head, i am having a hard time celebrating My deluxe discounted price...

POFQ is often not included in the discounts. I hope you find a deal though! I was able to book a bounce back with 25% off for POFQ for our June trip.
I knew it wasn't always. Just had hope :( it's our first trip. Don't think I want to change resorts though. But dang it'd have been nice to save something.

Looks like room only. Or room+tickets which gives you one extra day on ticket, saving only a few $
We prefer room only because balance is due upon check in, not 45 days prior as with a package

Just FYI, balance on a package is due 30 days out. I have a package booked and the due date on the email I got is 30 days out from my trip.

I'm on hold. I booked a CL room and they are showing unavailable on the site. Will they still be able to apply the discount to my booking?

Fun and Sun discount has dates through to June 10th (RO discount). The discount page just shows it being available until April 8 but when you check further the additional dates show up. I just booked RO for Pop May 6-May 13. Not a huge saving but every little bit helps.

-
Fun and Sun discount has dates through to June 10th (RO discount). The discount page just shows it being available until April 8 but when you check further the additional dates show up. I just booked RO for Pop May 6-May 13. Not a huge saving but every little bit helps.

That one is from the previously released discount. The Fun&Sun is a little further down the page, after the 4-Park Magic Ticket offer.

Been on hold/talking with CS for an hour. Transferred now to a 30 min wait time. Apparently, they need to overbook to apply the discount and only certain ppl can do that? Oh the things we do for Disney.

When will the AP discounts for May come out? We just bought AP passes and were hoping to use those.

-

That one is from the previously released discount. The Fun&Sun is a little further down the page, after the 4-Park Magic Ticket offer.

Sorry, the discounts show up a little differently for me I'm from Canada. The first page you see still says that the discount is only good till April 8 but when I dig deeper into the discount it mentions that it is now good until June 10. Booking dates good until April 29th. Just wanted to share in case anyone else can see this and take advantage of it.

Disney is really having issues today. I've been bounced around and hung up on multiple times. I've been trying to get through to someone for 3 hours. I'm usually pretty relaxed but this is insane. It's not the cast members fault I know but it's annoying.

Sorry, the discounts show up a little differently for me I'm from Canada. The first page you see still says that the discount is only good till April 8 but when I dig deeper into the discount it mentions that it is now good until June 10. Booking dates good until April 29th. Just wanted to share in case anyone else can see this and take advantage of it.

Ah yes, international borders will affect what we see!:thumbsup2

Disney is really having issues today. I've been bounced around and hung up on multiple times. I've been trying to get through to someone for 3 hours. I'm usually pretty relaxed but this is insane. It's not the cast members fault I know but it's annoying.

I'm trying my best to be patient too. I just hope they can do what the first CS agent said they could do. In the meantime, if they can't, I hope my second choice doesn't book up while I'm being patient! ugh!

I'm trying my best to be patient too. I just hope they can do what the first CS agent said they could do. In the meantime, if they can't, I hope my second choice doesn't book up while I'm being patient! ugh!
I wanted to add club level if it went down enough and now it's all booked up! And they transferred me to guest services and I ended up waiting 45 minutes only to realize I've been hung up on!! This is crazy!!! And I usually love Disney music but I have the worst headache right now. If I ever hear 'yo ho' again I might got into shock.

I wanted to add club level if it went down enough and now it's all booked up! And they transferred me to guest services and I ended up waiting 45 minutes only to realize I've been hung up on!! This is crazy!!! And I usually love Disney music but I have the worst headache right now. If I ever hear 'yo ho' again I might got into shock.

I have always been 100% against booking online (don't ask why LOL) but today I woke up at 4:30am ish thinking, hmmmm wonder if discounts actual came out. We booked online: the Poly, standard room at 20% discount. Most deluxe seem to be 20% discounted, a couple are 25%.

May I recommend while you are stillllll waiting on hold, look things up on your device of choice and see if you can get it done by yourself???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter