March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Hi! We've just booked on this cruise and super excited! Is it too late to join the FE group? Have heard great things and would love to do this!

I think we want to do fe's and trying to get my 10 posts in. Roughly how many will I be putting together?

6 weeks from today we will be driving over that last bridge and in the distance will see the Magic at the Port. "There it is!" the kids and you will say.
:banana:

Hi! We've just booked on this cruise and super excited! Is it too late to join the FE group? Have heard great things and would love to do this!

I think we want to do fe's and trying to get my 10 posts in. Roughly how many will I be putting together?

Today is the last day to join the FE.

Hurry and make your 10 posts and PM Carmie with your info.

We have about 25-27 cabins.
You can either gift each cabin or be placed in a smaller group, your choice.

We made our reservations at Palo - do we need to make reservations for childcare that night as well or is that done on a drop off basis?

It looks like magnets are the way to go - there was a ton of stuff on etsy and pinterest and I think you can download stuff for free and likely print it from home or Office Depot? I think that is the direction we are going.

My daughter would love kinder surprise eggs for a fe! As you are from the UK they probably aren't a big deal but we can't get them here and she loves those opening videos on youtube!

We made our reservations at Palo - do we need to make reservations for childcare that night as well or is that done on a drop off basis?

It depends how old your child is.
If they are old enough for the clubs, then they can go there.

Yes, Karynne is correct...

FE closes tonight!!!! You must reach 10 posts and then PM the following info today:

Stateroom number
first names of all participants
ages of at least the children
favorite characters for all
any celebrations
any restrictions that affect gift giving (alcohol, allergies, ect)
email
last name and hometown (totally optional)

Group is at 25 staterooms with 80 people right now. It will be split into smaller groups. Minimum staterooms you will exchange with is 10-15. Please let me know what your max is so I group appropriately!

To get to 10, random posts will do! Tell us what you like about cruising, what you're excited to try, other cruises you've been on. Or anything to get to 10. One liners will do!!

Yes, Karynne is correct...

FE closes tonight!!!! You must reach 10 posts and then PM the following info today:

Stateroom number
first names of all participants
ages of at least the children
favorite characters for all
any celebrations
any restrictions that affect gift giving (alcohol, allergies, ect)
email
last name and hometown (totally optional)

Group is at 25 staterooms with 80 people right now. It will be split into smaller groups. Minimum staterooms you will exchange with is 10-15. Please let me know what your max is so I group appropriately!

To get to 10, random posts will do! Tell us what you like about cruising, what you're excited to try, other cruises you've been on. Or anything to get to 10. One liners will do!!
Thanks for the info! Now I'm at 6!

Any recommendations on ground transportation? I know there is the shuttle but we are debating on whether or not to rent a car. We are coming a day or two early to visit one of the parks and may stay on property. It seems like a waste to rent a car and leave it at port but we may need it for the pre-cruise portion of the trip.

Come on Cruiser 1012, keep posting.

Where are you from?

Tell us about your family.

We were planning on going to Jamaica for spring break but I was worried we wouldn't get our passports in time. A friend of mine is going on a Disney Cruise in February and she told me (on Friday!) that no passport was required for cruising. I checked into it Friday night and we booked it Saturday! We still have a few details to work out to say the least... :)

Any recommendations on ground transportation? I know there is the shuttle but we are debating on whether or not to rent a car. We are coming a day or two early to visit one of the parks and may stay on property. It seems like a waste to rent a car and leave it at port but we may need it for the pre-cruise portion of the trip.

Sorry, can't help with that as we live in FL.
I have heard about people renting a car especially when they have more people in their family and the shuttle price is more than the price of renting.
You have to consider the Disney service. If you are staying on property then once you check out, you don't have to think about your luggage until you see it again in your cabin.

When we fly, we always just rent a car/van. There are usually some great discount codes out there that. We do 2 one way rentals to avoid having to pay for parking. Budget has an office at the Doubletree at DTD and that is a great location to rent from if you're going to be at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter