• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Welcome SunKiss!

I am sure you have already PM'd Carmie since you seem a little excited. :cool1:

Glad to have you on board, it's going to be a great cruise!!

Hello :wave: I just put in a request to my TA to change to this cruise! KaryCam, I knew your name looked familiar and then saw that we were on the same cruise as you Spring Break 2015!

Anyway... we were scheduled on a NCL cruise for this week. But after returning from our NCL cruise to Alaska last week, we decided we should stick with Disney if Disney is available. Not that NCL was terrible, it wasn't. But it wasn't Disney! All 4 of us agreed that the Disney Cruise experience was just so much better! Better food, better entertainment, nicer staff, and not to mention a much prettier ship :goodvibes

Both of my kids are celebrating birthdays that week. Cameron will turn 9 on March 12 and Haley 16 on March 13. She will be bringing a friend with her that has never cruised DCL before. She is in for a real treat!!!

We are interested in a FE whenever one gets started up. I'll be more than happy to lead if someone else hasn't started one. .
We are celebrating a birthday as well! My son will turn 7 March 9th! Yay! Can't wait!!

Yes, I just did. I'm sorry... I couldn't miss the chance! Lol. This is our first cruise. Myself, daughter, 10, and son, 7. From Chicago.. Can't wait!!!

Just in case anyone is interested Dolphin Discovery in cozumel currently has a promotion where kids swim free with paying adult. This just saved me $178, saw it on the cruise critic forumhttp://www.dolphindiscovery.com/promos

I have yet to look at or research excursions on board or otherwise--but we just booked the cruise last week so I've been consumed with trying to plan/buy for the FE exchange. I'll have to see if it works out to be a good deal for us, too! We have 2 daughters (9 and 5 1/2 yrs old)--so both DH and I would have to book it in order for both girls to swim. I know that there aren't many excursions that are geared towards younger ones so this may be perfect!

Thank you for sharing! And hopefully it doesn't end before I get it looked (the advertisement states last days to book).

Hi! We just booked today for this cruise. We are super excited. We went on a Disney cruise Nov 2013 and had a great trip. It will be my husband, myself, 17 son and 6 year old son. Super excited and just wanted to chime in!!!! I am not stressed about planning or excursions but I need to figure out our hotels for the day prior and last day. We are flying in from DFW to Orlando (Saturday) and can't fly out until early Monday morning. If anyone has any opinions or insight on that please post.

Hi! We just booked today for this cruise. We are super excited. We went on a Disney cruise Nov 2013 and had a great trip. It will be my husband, myself, 17 son and 6 year old son. Super excited and just wanted to chime in!!!! I am not stressed about planning or excursions but I need to figure out our hotels for the day prior and last day. We are flying in from DFW to Orlando (Saturday) and can't fly out until early Monday morning. If anyone has any opinions or insight on that please post.

Welcome Hopefulone!

Sorry I can't help because I live in FL but just wanted to say Hi. I have a 15 year old son myself.

Kary-That is great! My son loved the teen program and so that was part of jumping on a cruise prior to July when he turns 18. Disney doesn't allow you to be part of the teen program when you are 18 even if you are in high school. I totally get it and understand you have an adult with minors even though they are classmates and peers. Just a legality more than anything as they use to allow it. He is going to be so excited! It is our week for spring break so something to fill our week off from school too. :beach:

I am having some slight difficulty with this app. It made it hard to keep up my posts today.

I am not really sure that we will even leave the ship. Maybe just to say the kids "went to Mexico" or to buy tequila. A week of sun and relaxation.

Is there a BBB one the ship? I have a hard time navigating the website?

I am having some slight difficulty with this app. It made it hard to keep up my posts today.

I am not really sure that we will even leave the ship. Maybe just to say the kids "went to Mexico" or to buy tequila. A week of sun and relaxation.

I do not think there is a BBB on the ship but it could have been put in on the remodel. Anyone else know the answer?

Senor Frog's is the perfect Cozumel activity!

Señor frogs with the 8, 6 and 4 year old. Sounds tempting "mom do you remember the time we went on a cruise and you danced on the table". Awesome.

Hello fellow cruisers! We are sailing on the March 8 Magic Western cruise and want to know if it's too late to join the FE group? We recently just booked this trip and would love to join. We have been on 2 Disney cruises before but have never had the opportunity to do the FE since both cruises were last minute bookings. Let us know if you have room for us - family of 4 (DD 7 and DS 5). Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter