• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Hello fellow cruisers! We are sailing on the March 8 Magic Western cruise and want to know if it's too late to join the FE group? We recently just booked this trip and would love to join. We have been on 2 Disney cruises before but have never had the opportunity to do the FE since both cruises were last minute bookings. Let us know if you have room for us - family of 4 (DD 7 and DS 5). Thanks!!

Welcome princessandpirate!

Glad to have you on board.

By Sunday, you need to get your posts up to 10, then PM Carmie with your information. She is in charge of our FE.

I do have a question about FEs. How does it work if you change stateroom numbers closer to the cruise or even at the port? Do you have a way of letting someone with the master list know?

I do have a question about FEs. How does it work if you change stateroom numbers closer to the cruise or even at the port? Do you have a way of letting someone with the master list know?

We are going to plan a meet & greet for once we get on board and you can tell people then. At least that is our plan so far.

Wow, a lot of activity the last 24 hours! I'll have to catch up tomorrow when I'm on m laptop and off this phone :-)
But yes, FE closes on Sunday so anyone interested will need to get their post up to 10 and PM me by Sunday at the latest. Sunkiss... I got you listed!

Welcome to all the new members!!! Glad to have you all along :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I just found this board after spending some time on Pinterest researching. We are from the tampa area too and really excited about our first cruise! I would love to jump into the fe stuff- I think the kiddos would love it! I will get to posting!

I was just looking through everyone's kids ages and getting excited.

I have a DD 8, DD celebrating 7 on the cruise and DS 4.

We are WDW annual passholders but have not cruised before.

Lots of birthdays on this cruise!!! We probably have every day of that week covered! Both of my kids are that week (and mine's the week before :goodvibes )

Tanning time! Favorite oil?

I know it's frowned upon by many, but I have started indoor tanning to get a base tan. I do NOT want to get burned on vacation and I will if I don't start getting used to it.

Sorry for being annoying...:worried: I have to get in on FE! :)

No worries! You do what you have to do :hyper:

We are celebrating a birthday as well! My son will turn 7 March 9th! Yay! Can't wait!!

We :love: March bdays!!! 3/3 (me), 3/12 (DS), and 3/13 (DD) in our house!

Is there a BBB one the ship? I have a hard time navigating the website?
Unfortunately no :-( I wish as DS would love to have another pirate makeover on his bday (his bday falls on Pirate night for a second time!)

Yes, there will be a meet and greet and I will also have someone put up a list by their door (i would but we are considering upgrading at port if available). Not everyone can make the meet and greets unfortunately. I always have good intentions but sometimes it's not possible.

I just wish it had a cabin number but that's probably a month off!

That's the hardest part! We are split in 2 OGT rooms and I had a dream last night that the girls and I ended up on deck 5 OV and the guys on deck 1 OV. I really hope they are close together, especially with how open this cruise still is.

#10. We will also be celebrating our 12th anniversary on the first night of the cruise. Reservations at palo. Can't. Wait.

#10. We will also be celebrating our 12th anniversary on the first night of the cruise. Reservations at palo. Can't. Wait.

WooHoo!!! Please send me the following: Stateroom, names, ages of kids, favorite characters for all, any restrictions such as allergies or alcohol, any celebrations, and email address (so I can send out list). Hometown and last name is optional. Also, we are splitting the group. We will have groups of 10-15 staterooms. You can be in more than one group and there will be several duplicates if in multiple groups but you will NOT be required to gift the duplicate staterooms any more than if it was only listed once. How many groups would you like???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter