March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Close enough! I cannot wait for March! The 8th is my DH 40th birthday, too! Will Disney decorate the room for him?

Not unless you buy one of their birthday packages before the cruise.
They might give him one of those tiny cakes (4-6 bites) at dinner that night.
They did that for our anniversary on our last cruise (March 2013 on the Fantasy).

Not unless you buy one of their birthday packages before the cruise.
They might give him one of those tiny cakes (4-6 bites) at dinner that night.
They did that for our anniversary on our last cruise (March 2013 on the Fantasy).

Haha! Cute! I will look into the decorating. I think that would be fun since it's a big birthday. Thank you!

Hi everyone! I just found this board after spending some time on Pinterest researching. We are from the tampa area too and really excited about our first cruise! I would love to jump into the fe stuff- I think the kiddos would love it! I will get to posting!

I was just looking through everyone's kids ages and getting excited.

I have a DD 8, DD celebrating 7 on the cruise and DS 4.

We are WDW annual passholders but have not cruised before.

Welcome thefivepabs!

Happy to see another Floridian.

The FE is only open for another couple of days so get posting, get to 10 and then PM Carmie to get on the list.

My son will celebrate his 7th bday on match 9th on the Disney Magic cruise!!!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: hoping to get in on the fish extenders!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter