• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Thanks Carmie, I will keep an eye out. Hopefully we will get more so we can participate.

We will join a late group for FE if any more want to join. Will try to get to 10 posts to PM any other late comers.

Please let me know if there will be a late group as our family would love to join. We participated in one last year on our first DC and absolutely loved it. Please keep me updated! Thanks!

Yes, get to 10 posts and send me a PM with the following: stateroom, names, ages of kids, favorite characters, any celebrations, any restrictions (such as alcohol or allergies) and email. I will start a list and see how it goes. I can't promise a minimum or max. But please keep an eye out here as I will post updates :-)

We did it on our last cruise as well but our list was overwhelming. Like the idea of a smaller, more intimate list:confused3

Just an FYI... I will not be checking here much over the next few days as I will be traveling. But for anyone interested in a separate Fish Extender Exchange (our main group already closed), go ahead and PM me the following: stateroom number, names, ages of kids, any celebrations, any restrictions (such as allergies or no alcohol) and email. You will have to have 10 posts to do so, but you can post about anything to get the post up... other cruises, what you're looking forward most to about the cruise, and even how much you're gonna miss your pet when you're gone! I know I sure will, lol. So it doesn't matter, as long as it's suitable for all audiences, lol and one liners will do :-)

Although we have been on Disney Cruises in the past, I have never got involved in the gift exchange program I have seen on line. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Is this something you have done in the past?

We did it on our last cruise. It can be a lot of work but lots of quick and easy ideas out there. Best thing was my girls racing to the cabin door to check their FE pockets and the happiness they got from these little gifts from strangers!

Although we have been on Disney Cruises in the past, I have never got involved in the gift exchange program I have seen on line. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Is this something you have done in the past?

Lucy Tooth- if you want to join PM Carmie your info ASAP. In a bit of pixie dust magic you suddenly have 10 posts!

Today is the first time I have tried a message board. I'm not sure if I'm doing things correctly or not. There are three of us going on the Magic cruise for March 8. We just booked a couple of weeks ago. We did the reservation that we will not know our stateroom until the last minute. (Hope we get an okay room.) There are three of us.
Myself, my 23 year old granddaughter (celebrating her birthday on the cruise and her
25 year old boyfriend. Would like to do the gift exchange but will need help to do it correctly. Sounds like so much fun.

Hi everyone! I'm super excited about our upcoming cruise! I'd like to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange but don't know how to go about it. Any advice would be helpful!

Hello to all the new people. I just joined this forum a couple of nights ago. We are trying to get at least 10 or more to join a last minute FE exchange. Email Carmie your info asap as she is helping to facilitate the exchange groups.

Today is the first time I have tried a message board. I'm not sure if I'm doing things correctly or not. There are three of us going on the Magic cruise for March 8. We just booked a couple of weeks ago. We did the reservation that we will not know our stateroom until the last minute. (Hope we get an okay room.) There are three of us.
Myself, my 23 year old granddaughter (celebrating her birthday on the cruise and her
25 year old boyfriend. Would like to do the gift exchange but will need help to do it correctly. Sounds like so much fun.

Hello and welcome. I can help you, if you like. It pretty easy. Once we have a group of staterooms put together you will be given info on each room. You can gift each person in the room or just one to the family. Its a gift of your choosing. For the Fish Extender if your not crafty (I am not either) you can purchase one on ETSY handmade for a reasonable price. Gifts can be anything you like. if you Google you will get some great ideas. Hope this helps.

Hello and welcome. I can help you, if you like. It pretty easy. Once we have a group of staterooms put together you will be given info on each room. You can gift each person in the room or just one to the family. Its a gift of your choosing. For the Fish Extender if your not crafty (I am not either) you can purchase one on ETSY handmade for a reasonable price. Gifts can be anything you like. if you Google you will get some great ideas. Hope this helps.

Yay! Great info! I'd like to join in as well too! I think my sister's cabin will be joining in too. I tried to PM last night and I was not able to.

Question/Advice needed on the SPA

My sister and I would love to book but were not sure if Disney did any spa specials while the boat is in port. We just took a cruise in November and went to Cozumel and Grande Cayman so we may not disembark at those two stops.

Any insight on discounts?
What is your favorite spa treatment?

Question/Advice needed on the SPA

My sister and I would love to book but were not sure if Disney did any spa specials while the boat is in port. We just took a cruise in November and went to Cozumel and Grande Cayman so we may not disembark at those two stops.

Any insight on discounts?
What is your favorite spa treatment?

I honestly don't know if Disney discounts anything on board...it seems that last time everything was regular price--no specials, but I'm not a spa person, so maybe they do offer a special or two! Also, you can only Private Message once you have 10 posts--so just keep posting, and once you get to 10 posts you can then PM. :-)

Hopefully some of the others can comment on the spa for you.

I honestly don't know if Disney discounts anything on board...it seems that last time everything was regular price--no specials, but I'm not a spa person, so maybe they do offer a special or two! Also, you can only Private Message once you have 10 posts--so just keep posting, and once you get to 10 posts you can then PM. :-)

Thank you for the feedback and for clearing up the 10 post thing! :)

Sometimes on port days I believe they have specials. They will noted on the navigator that you receive the night before.

Just an FYI... I will not be checking here much over the next few days as I will be traveling. But for anyone interested in a separate Fish Extender Exchange (our main group already closed), go ahead and PM me the following: stateroom number, names, ages of kids, any celebrations, any restrictions (such as allergies or no alcohol) and email. You will have to have 10 posts to do so, but you can post about anything to get the post up... other cruises, what you're looking forward most to about the cruise, and even how much you're gonna miss your pet when you're gone! I know I sure will, lol. So it doesn't matter, as long as it's suitable for all audiences, lol and one liners will do :-)

Dukie93... Got your PM. Thank you! I'm glad to see the interest in a new group. Anyone new.. Please see above and I'll get back to you on Sunday or Mondat when I'm home. I'm painfully and horribly slow on my phone lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter