March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

You don't have to have a regular FE whether you make it yourself or buy it from Esty. I have seen bag FEs or stocking FEs at Christmas time.
Don't stress about it. A nice recyclable tote that you get from the store is fine too. Maybe one that represents you or where you are from.

Sometimes on port days I believe they have specials. They will noted on the navigator that you receive the night before.

Thank you! I'll be sure to check that out. I know when we were on RCCL in November they had people set up in front of the dining room offering discounted spa specials but we didn't take advantage it then. Really hoping to with Disney!

Question/Advice needed on the SPA

My sister and I would love to book but were not sure if Disney did any spa specials while the boat is in port. We just took a cruise in November and went to Cozumel and Grande Cayman so we may not disembark at those two stops.

Any insight on discounts?
What is your favorite spa treatment?

I know last year on our cruise they had discounts on spa packages while docked at CC. I am not sure what they will have.

I am going to try it, even if I have to walk it.
I have never done a 5K before.

Oh yay! Looking forward to some discounts!

A 5k is a great distance! Before I had my daughter I was a 5k maniac but have slowed down since then. I still do them but walk them for fun instead of running it. I really want to get the "medal" at the end! My sister may do it with me but only if the kids can do it too.

Anyone know if kids are able to participate?

A 5k is a great distance! Before I had my daughter I was a 5k maniac but have slowed down since then. I still do them but walk them for fun instead of running it. I really want to get the "medal" at the end! My sister may do it with me but only if the kids can do it too.

Anyone know if kids are able to participate?

I believe they have to be over either 10 or 12, not sure which.

I believe they have to be over either 10 or 12, not sure which.

Thank you!

I'm trying to plan out the nursery times for my daughter - does anyone know what the show schedule on board will be? Or is that something that I have to wait and see in the update each day?

does anyone know what the show schedule on board will be? Or is that something that I have to wait and see in the update each day?

We believe it is this:

Day 1 – All Aboard! Let the Magic Begin!
Day 2 – Twice Charmed: An Original Twist on the Cinderella Story
Day 3 – Villains Tonight!
Day 4 – (A Variety Act, usually a magic show or something like that)
Day 5 – Probably the premiere of the new Cinderella movie (this is also Pirate Night)
Day 6 – Walt Disney, The Dream Goes On
Day 7 – Disney Dreams, An Enchanted Classic

We believe it is this:

Day 1 – All Aboard! Let the Magic Begin!
Day 2 – Twice Charmed: An Original Twist on the Cinderella Story
Day 3 – Villains Tonight!
Day 4 – (A Variety Act, usually a magic show or something like that)
Day 5 – Probably the premiere of the new Cinderella movie (this is also Pirate Night)
Day 6 – Walt Disney, The Dream Goes On
Day 7 – Disney Dreams, An Enchanted Classic

Awesome! Thank you! I really want to see Twice Charmed!

Does anyone here have any insight on room upgrades? We just booked last week and got a crazy deal but we're in an inside cabin which we've never done before. The last 2 cruises we did balcony rooms. Any ideas as to when to check for any available upgrades? And this may be far fetched but any chance they will do a free room upgrade?

So we have never sailed when a Disney movie made it premier onboard. Does this ship have a special event for this? I read a couple of things from Googleing it but not sure what exactly it is as it's mixed answers. My daughter and I are excited to see this and it premiers March 13th.

Not sure if my post was deleted, I don't see it here. We are sailing (our first cruise) on the 8th of March. We are so excited! Our good friends sailed Thanksgiving 2013 and told us that there are private pages where you can meet and greet other passengers before sailing. Is this true? Does anyone know anything about it? And, if my post is not appropriate for some reason could someone please tell me why? Thanks!

Not sure if my post was deleted, I don't see it here. We are sailing (our first cruise) on the 8th of March. We are so excited! Our good friends sailed Thanksgiving 2013 and told us that there are private pages where you can meet and greet other passengers before sailing. Is this true? Does anyone know anything about it? And, if my post is not appropriate for some reason could someone please tell me why? Thanks!

That is what this page is for. It is specific for our cruise.

Welcome!

Thank you! We have a daughter, 12, and a son, 8. We are really excited to be going on our first cruise!!

Hey Greyfamily,
We don't allow referrals to Facebook
Thanks!

So we have never sailed when a Disney movie made it premier onboard. Does this ship have a special event for this? I read a couple of things from Googleing it but not sure what exactly it is as it's mixed answers. My daughter and I are excited to see this and it premiers March 13th.

There was a premEAR on our very first cruise in 2009... The Princess and the Frog! We just love that movie! When we watch it now I am still taken back to that night on the ship. They will do a midnight showing in the WAlt Disney Theater and then show it a few times the remainder of the cruise. And not for sure if they still do this, but for the midnight viewing, they rolled out the red carpet and "interviews" of guest as they entered the theater. It was fun! We are really excited about this one as it premEARS on our daughter's sweet 16.

Thank you! We have a daughter, 12, and a son, 8. We are really excited to be going on our first cruise!!

Welcome! Please let me know if you are interested in the FE :-)

ATTENTION NEW FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS...

When do you want to have the list closed??? You will need to have time to make and/or buy your gifts so please consider this when responding. I would recommend no later than 2/22 (2 weeks before the cruise) but if you can all agree on a later date, we will go with that :-)

ATTENTION NEW FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS...

When do you want to have the list closed??? You will need to have time to make and/or buy your gifts so please consider this when responding. I would recommend no later than 2/22 (2 weeks before the cruise) but if you can all agree on a later date, we will go with that :-)

I say maybe 2weeks before we sail being that we are a little late in the game and gives us time to prepare. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter