Favorite Cruise Staff

We had Agus (pictured), Richard, and Fitz for our dining room staff. They were all amazing, and totally spoiled my kids for weeks! I SRH was also incredible, but I can't remember his name for the life of me.

DSC02306.jpg

She could make you anything and will make you really special. Hope she will be there when we go in July.

Romano from Palo - the 'bestest" server we ever had.

Homer from our first Disney Cruise in Wonder - very friendly and always has a smile in his face.

Our servers from our 3 previous cruises, they're great but I not EXCELLENT.

here are some pictures of my favorite cruise staff

mepikeymolly.jpg

^Pikey with me and molly

pubnight11.jpg

^Tisa before doing Knee's Up Mother Brown dance

ponz2.jpg

^Ponz during Pub Night

pubnight1.jpg

^Trevor during Pub Night

pubnight12.jpg

^DJ Dan during Pub Night

funnynight.jpg

^Oscar and Jen during Pub Night

pikey.jpg

^Pikey during Pub Night

TisaandAlfred.jpg

^Tisa with Alfred last night in Rockin' Bar D after Pub Night

Pikey is off the ship as of now of vacation, he is going back sometime in May, don't know what ship. I know from talking with him he said he'd be on the Wonder in August.

I was hoping Pikey would still be on the Magic when we cruise in August. I was so looking forward to hearing him call bingo again. :sad1:

Brent is the BEST; I could listen to him read the phone book and be happy! :)

Natalie (Bingo) is terrific, and our all-time favorite server is Dennis Pe! What a wonderful guy. We're hoping to see him again when we sail this July.

OMG.....and the list goes on.... 5 stars to Brent fab CD, 5 diamonds and all of our love to David, DJ Mike, Max, Oscar, Nat, Ari....the entire entertainment cast...you know who we are!! We were on the Magic 5/23-5/30 Tortola...the gals with the tattoos in the Rockin Bar D with you EVERY night....remember the little one who was in the hypnosis show?? Yes, we are writing to you guys, we are singing your praises and letting all who read this know that we had the best time with you all!!! This is your night time, random time all around GREAT time cruise staff ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!! They became my friends that spectacular week, I miss them and am tearing up as I type this thinking of them. Thanks for everything guys! Sorry if we forgot any of you by name...whew!:worship:
Fidel (drink server often found around the Signals bar) who is the most attentive guy I know, and can seek you out if you are anywhere around the Quiet Cove pool. Yelena, who bartends at Signals and makes awesome Mojitos!! More drink servers...Karolina and Alexis. Tina and Roy, 2 fabulous stateroom attendants!! PJ who is the meticulous and charming manager of Palo's. And at Palo's as well, you will find Laura from Uraguay, who is one of the lovliest people on the ship!
Zan, the head server!! The wonderful stage entertainment, everyone from the Captain to the various stateroom attendants, to the guys working at all hours wearing yellow suits, to the CM's we don't see, to the kids' staff (God Bless them!!) and to all of you that simply smiled and said good morning to me, YOU ALL ROCK!! :worship:

There is NO other cruiseline like it in the industry, plainly put. :thumbsup2

:hippie:

OMG.....and the list goes on.... 5 stars to Brent fab CD, 5 diamonds and all of our love to David, DJ Mike, Max, Oscar, Nat, Ari....the entire entertainment cast...you know who we are!! We were on the Magic 5/23-5/30 Tortola...the gals with the tattoos in the Rockin Bar D with you EVERY night....remember the little one who was in the hypnosis show?? Yes, we are writing to you guys, we are singing your praises and letting all who read this know that we had the best time with you all!!! This is your night time, random time all around GREAT time cruise staff ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!! They became my friends that spectacular week, I miss them and am tearing up as I type this thinking of them. Thanks for everything guys! Sorry if we forgot any of you by name...whew!:worship:
Fidel (drink server often found around the Signals bar) who is the most attentive guy I know, and can seek you out if you are anywhere around the Quiet Cove pool. Yelena, who bartends at Signals and makes awesome Mojitos!! More drink servers...Karolina and Alexis. Tina and Roy, 2 fabulous stateroom attendants!! PJ who is the meticulous and charming manager of Palo's. And at Palo's as well, you will find Laura from Uraguay, who is one of the lovliest people on the ship!
Zan, the head server!! The wonderful stage entertainment, everyone from the Captain to the various stateroom attendants, to the guys working at all hours wearing yellow suits, to the CM's we don't see, to the kids' staff (God Bless them!!) and to all of you that simply smiled and said good morning to me, YOU ALL ROCK!! :worship:

There is NO other cruiseline like it in the industry, plainly put. :thumbsup2

:hippie:

agree with you, there is NO other cruiseline like it in the industry, well maybe for some people, but I'll keep cruising DCL because I become great friends with the cruise staff and want to see them all again and again

Our Head waiter William from India was our favorite. We hope to have him again on our May 30th cruise this year!:thumbsup2

Hey there is William back on the Magic. He wasn't on our February 09 President's week cruise. The last time we saw him was February 08 and he had told us he was going to be staying in India because his wife was due and he was going to take a year and spend it with the family.

It would be great to see him again since he was our head server about five years ago and the kids loved seeing every cruise we have done since.

Being from Australia, we got on really well with Brent. Erica was just about the nicest person we've met, our head server Alex went to extremes to look after our 5yo daughter and Raymond did the best job keeping our stateroom mess cleaned up.

I second that regarding Alex!! He is the best head server!!! For the life of me I cannot remember who our assistant server was but he was fantastic also!! He was from Trinidad. They both said that they would be on the Magic when we return in October and we are sooooo looking forward to requesting them (now I just have to find my tip tickets to remember our assist. server's name :goodvibes). CHRISTIAAN for sure! He was the CD on our 1st Disney cruise on the Wonder two years ago and to our wonderful surprise he was the CD on the Magic last year!!! Entertainment staff...Trevor, Ponz, Oscar, Pikey, DJ Dan...and I'm sure there's more but I can't remember their names! We've only been on one other cruise line and that was Carnival but I just don't think the staff on other lines even comes close to comparing to the staff on Disney!! They are a big part of why we return to Disney Cruises!

he was the one who announced our family boarding the Wonder I knew it would be a great cruise after that.

My faves in the kids club were Nic (Canada) and Abbi (UK) they were both just amazing with my DS. And Rachel in entertainment. She was also a character handler and just hilarious on every occasion we met her.

So, is Pikey back? Anyone know if he is on the Magic or the Wonder?

Just got off the Wonder and Pikey is on there and he is hilarious along with DJ Frankie!!

And yes Luke is Wonderful and hot!

Our Asst. Server Josquin who had the cutest French accent and our stateroom attendant Marlon. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Just got off the Wonder and Pikey is on there and he is hilarious along with DJ Frankie!!

And yes Luke is Wonderful and hot!

Our Asst. Server Josquin who had the cutest French accent and our stateroom attendant Marlon. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My daughter will be really upset. We're on the Magic.

You know, I get a little jealous reading this thread. On our first cruise, we had the most amasing staff. Our server was Nadine (who later was promoted and then took off to have a family). She was absolutely stunningly good. Our room hostess was similarly awesome. My mom is in a wheelchair, and she would literally sprint to the room to get the door open so that we had it easier.

However, in our last 6 cruises or so, we haven't had anybody that is that memorable. Sure, we had good service (and we tip well); however, we just assume that because we have a big group (10), we get a little less than we did that year when we only had 7.

Last year, we actually had to complain about our room host (he targeted our 10 year old in the hall to yell at her that we needed to get out of the room more because he needed to do his job -- we had family who didn't feel well enough to get out, and we had the "no service' sign up). I really, really, really hope this year is a bit better.

Amy

Melanie (USA-Wonder) and Luke (USA-Wonder) were both helpful and fun on our 4-night last March. They hung out and chatted in Wavebands for about an hour after the club closed the last night onboard. :thumbsup2

Speaking of Luke, someone in my group found his website after we returned home... it helped lessen the 'end-of-vacation' pain. :rotfl:

Has anyone else seen it?

http://lukebarr.com/default.aspx

Melanie (USA-Wonder) and Luke (USA-Wonder) were both helpful and fun on our 4-night last March. They hung out and chatted in Wavebands for about an hour after the club closed the last night onboard. :thumbsup2

Speaking of Luke, someone in my group found his website after we returned home... it helped lessen the 'end-of-vacation' pain. :rotfl:

Has anyone else seen it?

http://lukebarr.com/default.aspx

I've seen it, great site:goodvibes

Hey Laure!! How are you?? :flower3:

OK Luke-lovers out there, don't shoot the middleman here (me)
but Luke has left DCL....as of last week. :sad1:

I think he will be moving on to bigger-n-better things so keep on the lookout for him on a big screen near you...

So let me just be the first to say good luck to him (not that he needs it, the kid is charmed).

BTW guys, Luke has read this thread and is totally flattered. How sweet is that.?

Hey Laure!! How are you?? :flower3:

OK Luke-lovers out there, don't shoot the middleman here (me)
but Luke has left DCL....as of last week. :sad1:

I think he will be moving on to bigger-n-better things so keep on the lookout for him on a big screen near you...

So let me just be the first to say good luck to him (not that he needs it, the kid is charmed).

BTW guys, Luke has read this thread and is totally flattered. How sweet is that.?

bigger-n-better things, nice if by that you mean he might be in some movies or tv shows if the future, that would be awesome.

Jeremy who I met when he worked on the Magic has been on a tv show and in a couple movies, and when I saw him I was like I know that dude, it made me feel cool:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter