Favorite Cruise Staff

*edited* cause I tried to post a pic but it didn't work. Clearly nobody should take a lesson in how to do so from me. Oh well, I tried ladies!

Well I am not smart enough to figure out how PM lol but here is what I did I added the pix to my photobucket account then under the picture there is a link that says more, I clicked that and it brought up a window with 3 tabs I clicked on the last tab it says something about links I think then I copied the link that says IMG for boards and forums and posted it here I am sure that my description is not much help I am not good at explaining things lol

here are some of my favorite cruise staff
DJDan.jpg

Jenn.jpg

pubnight5.jpg

he is cute!!! dont remember seeing him on the ship though. i dont why i never pay attention to these people. What does he do there again and what country is he from?

He's from the United States and he's part of the entertainment staff.

I forgot to mention that our stateroom hostess was AMAZING!!!! I think she spent as much if not more time in our room than we did lol I kid you not I was in the room 3 times one night and each time she had been back in to fix curtains pick uo towels and then for turndown I was like mom I think she is stalking us lol but she did such a great job her name was Suzette. Our dining room servers were great too they were funny and joked around with us lol they were Komang from Indonesia and our assistant was Alexandre from France.

Our favorite cruise staff is Roland from the Wonder. He is awesome and DD's love his personality!:thumbsup2

We had Roland and Dennis on the Magic. I wonder if it was the same Roland??? My kids still talk aBOUT THEM LIKE THEY ARE FAMILY; IT CRACKS ME UP!!!:goodvibes

Do you need an internet photo sharing site in order to post pics or is there another way besides that way? If I can figure it out I'll try and get a few of my pictures up.

I haven't figured out any other way than by using my photobucket but maybe someone more technologiacally advanced than me has lol

On the Magic: We've always had great servers, but our favorite by far is Zan from Macedonia- he was our server in 2006 and head server in 2008. He spotted us the first afternoon in Topsiders and came right over. Our kids were wild about him.

We just got off the Magic and twice in Palo had Xenia from Russia... what an amazing experience! We didn't even need the menus for dinner, she asked what we liked and everything she brought us was spot on. She makes you feel like you are the ONLY table she is serving!

Also my DD10 formed a real bond with our head server, Michelle from Australia. She fixed it so DD got the first chocolate strawberry from the chocolate buffet.

There have always been fantastic people every time we've sailed.

Just got off the Magic and I can verify that Christiaan is the cd. He said it was his second cruise since coming back. Our favorite was Marc. He and my 4 yo dd hit it off and danced the night away every night.

Lourdes was great. Is she still around? Orlan was also a great server.

we had orlan for the aug panama repo...with collin as assistant server...LOVED THEM BOTH!!!

My family LOVED Charlie and Pikey from the Magic. They were both going over to the Wonder; however, I have heard that Pikey was coming back. Anybody know if he is or if Charlie is still with DCL?

we saw pikey on the wonder in january and he said he was headed back to the magic, so he's prob there by now?

Although now gone from the Magic and the Wonder, Ian from the U.K, of the cruise staff, was incredible. He spent many a time diving into various swimming pools (his personal schtick) fully clothed. Great energy and enthusiasm.

i remember ian! we met him on the wonder halloween 2006 cruise...and he was alot of fun!

i also remember a marty from 2005 that was super nice on the cruise staff. he had some great dance moves!!

we went on the wonder in january, and gotta say we loved princess kelly. she was sooooo super nice to my dk's. tisa and pikey were great too!!

On the Wonder:

Samson the bartender from Diversions - fantastic and a lot of fun stories to share.

Also Claudia from Diversions - made us a great Pesco Sour from her homeland of Peru and didn't even charge us for it - just wanted us to try it

Definitely Tino, our server, and Raj, our drink server. Our second cruise with Tino and he was just as great as ever

where is Pikey & Ponz right now? Wonder or Magic?

Pikey is off the ship as of now of vacation, he is going back sometime in May, don't know what ship. I know from talking with him he said he'd be on the Wonder in August

Ponz, don't know when I went in February 21st-28th and February 28th-Marc 7th, 2009 on my back-2-back he was on the Magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter