Favorite Cruise Staff

Ciao Romano is still in Palo (June 6th MAGIC) - We had him for brunch on Monday morning and we lucked out and had him on Wednesday - SUPER GUY!!! My daughter missed dinner because of a fussy one year old so he wrapped up a chocolate souffle in an aluminum foil swan and sent it back with us to the suite :goodvibes

Yeah Grandma Debby, you've made my day!!!!:banana: Not sure if it's possible but now I'm even MORE excited about my cruise. :cheer2:

Arual is our favorite bartender. He has made our last 2 cruises very special. He is very attentive and knowledgeable.

Arul is also OUR favorite bartender!!! We first cruised in Sept 06 and when Wes and I sailed again this last April - he knew who we were RIGHT AWAY!! He was working in Pinocchio's during the sail away party and he came out and gave me the BIGGEST Hug!!!! He IS the best!!!

Just ran across this thread and thought I'd post a photo of our team from last week.

Simone took GREAT care of us and even supplied a special treat!

Gabriella was our assistant server and just found out she has been promoted to server! And Jose Luis is such a cutie-pie!

Got to see Angelina and give her a big hug. Also had some great coffee treats made by Arual in Cove Cafe. Ciao Romano was our head server back in September and got a chance to visit with him in this trip too.

But the best treat was getting to spend some time talking to Daniel...my favorite officer! :lovestruc
20940_1340470676582_1375630259_953074_3903301_n.jpg

We did ask everyone we talked to about the new ship and some folks are anxious to go to the Dream, others want to take the Wonder to the west coast and sail to Alaska and some would love to do the Med. We got a few e-mail addresses and will be checking in with our favoirtes to see where everyone gets assigned. I'm sure all the DISers will be keeping track of their favorite cast members and sharing the news on their assignments for next year.

Arual is our favorite bartender. He has made our last 2 cruises very special. He is very attentive and knowledgeable.

Arul is also OUR favorite bartender!!! We first cruised in Sept 06 and when Wes and I sailed again this last April - he knew who we were RIGHT AWAY!! He was working in Pinocchio's during the sail away party and he came out and gave me the BIGGEST Hug!!!! He IS the best!!!

Arul is great. He's served us our Chai on a couple cruises now. We also like Dave, Christaiin, Ian (back a few yrs), Marc, Ponz (so happy to see him move up the chain), Mark Yo Yo (and Jenn), Edson...hmmm. I know I am forgetting a few.

Jess

Liam(Jamaica) and Jason(Phillippines) were top notch, along with Michelle from Australia. Tip O' the hat to Signals bartender Sylvon from Jamaica as well

100_0940.jpg

Some of our favorites from our Magic cruise two weeks ago:

Trevor, Louisa, Melody & Ponz - all from the entertainment team. These guys were great!!:worship:
Dean - server at Rockin Bar D
Summer - food server...not part of our serving team but we talked to her a couple times at breakfast at Topsiders.

Some of our favorites from our Magic cruise two weeks ago:

Trevor, Louisa, Melody & Ponz - all from the entertainment team. These guys were great!!:worship:
Dean - server at Rockin Bar D
Summer - food server...not part of our serving team but we talked to her a couple times at breakfast at Topsiders.

I almost wrote Dean. He is one of my son's favorites. My DH likes him too. They got to know him back when he worked in the sports bar. I didn't spend a lot of time in there so I don't know him as well (that's the only reason i didn't include him).

Beethoven is great too...not sure if he is still with DCL.

Jess

I almost wrote Dean. He is one of my son's favorites. My DH likes him too. They got to know him back when he worked in the sports bar. I didn't spend a lot of time in there so I don't know him as well (that's the only reason i didn't include him).

Beethoven is great too...not sure if he is still with DCL.

Jess

I do remember seeing someone with the name Beethoven. I can't remember where we were on the boat at the time though.

I do remember seeing someone with the name Beethoven. I can't remember where we were on the boat at the time though.

Beethoven was a server the last time we hooked up with him. He had been an assistant server before that. His name really is Beethoven too. His father was a fan of classical music. We had him, by chance, as a server at lunch once and had a long conversation with him. Then, also by chance, he was our server on a cruise.

Jess

Beethoven was a server the last time we hooked up with him. He had been an assistant server before that. His name really is Beethoven too. His father was a fan of classical music. We had him, by chance, as a server at lunch once and had a long conversation with him. Then, also by chance, he was our server on a cruise.

Jess

Yep, that's where we saw him....it was at Topsiders for breakfast a couple of mornings. Nice guy!

Can't wait for our cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favs from past cruises.

Sachen and Andrea - these were our servers in 2004. They were both great.

Adrian and Oppie - servers in 2007. Good but not Sachen and Andrea. We actually saw Sachen on the cruise and he said he remembered us. Whether or not it was true it sure made us feel special! ;)

Pikey because he's so darn funny.

I don't remember our mousekeeper but on our 2007 cruise he was soooo nice. I think his name was Don.

Paul (a waiter from Australia) was HANDS DOWN the best person we met on the cruise. So friendly and so cute, too! All the girls in the group had crushes on him. He was briefly engaged to my almost-70 yr old-mom at the time. :bride: :rotfl2:

He was a good sport.

Here's a photo taken of Angelina last week!

ooops, tried copying from an e-mail, will upload and try again

Seeing these pictures made me think about how people say you have a twin somewhere else in the world. Well Gabriella and Simone's are in my hometown. The first time we ever saw Gabriella we couldn't believe how she looked exactly like some we know. At first glance with Simone, there is some resemblance to someone we know, but that second picture makes him almost an exact twin.

Our favorite crew members: Louisa from Studio Sea, David from Once Upon a Song, Dave and Ponz from the entertainment staff, and Pairoj and Richard our dining room servers. They were all awesome.

wildcats.jpg

david.jpg

daveponz.jpg

servers.jpg

Katarina
Katarina.jpg

Soren
Soren.jpg

Leo
Leo.jpg

All on the Magic at the time

Denaval and David are the best.Sharon a singer in the promanade is really nice too.Also Fourtunate from the gift shop.A coupple others are Ponz
David#2 and David#3.(wow there are a lot of Davids!):yay::yay::yay:

Ovarall these are the best crew and waiters i have ever met!!!!

Our favorite crew members: Louisa from Studio Sea
wildcats.jpg

It's finally nice to see some more props going out to Louisa. She was great and one of our favorites. She is fairly new to DCL (4 months). She used to work at the T-Rex restaurant in DTD.

When was this cruise 84disney?

Lousia is superb :thumbsup2. We talked to Dave (the aussie) and he said she broke the record for moving up from youth activities to an entertainment/mic position so quickly. We just returned from the February 20th 7day Western. We had the very best time and met some wonderful crew members. I am doing a TR on the trip report page :goodvibes.

Lousia is superb :thumbsup2. We talked to Dave (the aussie) and he said she broke the record for moving up from youth activities to an entertainment/mic position so quickly. We just returned from the February 20th 7day Western. We had the very best time and met some wonderful crew members. I am doing a TR on the trip report page :goodvibes.

Good for her. She is certainly a driven individual and a great asset to DCL.

Looking forward to checking out your TR. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter