Favorite Cruise Staff

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
Who is your favorite cruise staff?

some favorites of mine are DJ Dan, Tisa, Pikey, Jen, Trevor, Ponz, Marc, and Michelle

This is an easy one:

Christiaan, Pikey, Ponz, Claire, DJ Dan, Tim, Luke, Natalie, David, and David.

And our server Aneta.

Being from Australia, we got on really well with Brent. Erica was just about the nicest person we've met, our head server Alex went to extremes to look after our 5yo daughter and Raymond did the best job keeping our stateroom mess cleaned up.

Boniface - he was our first server. He was WONDERFUL. We've seen him on 2 cruises since then and even though he was not our server, he always makes a point to do something special for us - "The Boniface Dessert." He's just terrific. We cruising in 3 weeks - would love to run into him again.

Ummnn....Luke, luke and Luke ;)

On our last cruise, Luke (in mock frustration) threw off his name tag and made a comment about being sent to Carnival next week. I picked up the name tag after the activity and returned it to another cruise staff CM (Luke seemed to have forgotten about it). Teen DD was upset that I'd returned it...a souvenier from a hot guy and stupid mom gave it back.

On our last cruise, Luke (in mock frustration) threw off his name tag and made a comment about being sent to Carnival next week. I picked up the name tag after the activity and returned it to another cruise staff CM (Luke seemed to have forgotten about it). Teen DD was upset that I'd returned it...a souvenier from a hot guy and stupid mom gave it back.

that is a funny story, I could totally see Luke doing that, and like your DD I find him kind of hot as well:thumbsup2

Ernan is mine and DH's favorite. He is a drink server at the adult pool.

Lourdes was great. Is she still around? Orlan was also a great server.

Of all of our DCL cruises, our best waitstaff was from 2002, Vicki from Canada and her assistant, Laslo. They were THE BEST EVER!

Our Head waiter William from India was our favorite. We hope to have him again on our May 30th cruise this year!:thumbsup2

At the Magic our head server Jeff was awesome!!!, Deneval our server and Non our assistant server were soooo sweet!!! They made our trip unforgettable, we even missed them on Palo day. Deneval had his birthday on the same day I had mine, so I made him come back and convinced our table to join me on singing him happy birthday.

I loved Clayton our ACD, he was a riot and we got to talk to him for quite a while, he was extremely attentive to us as well.

Victor a drink server at the adult pool and he was also in charge of the drink station at the atrium during dinner times. He learned my name from the very first moment and that I like my martinis strong :laughing: I have him to blame for my extra charges since whenever he caught me sitting down he'd suddenly appear with a yummy drink that was exactly what I wanted but didn't even know! He was my drink ninja :lmao:

Travelbee: that is so sweet that he remembered your DD's name and took the time to acknowledge her.

Not only is he "easy on the eyes" but I thought he was really witty and super-talented as an MC...we had a lot of fun with him as we were 42 women traveling for business without our normal "baggage" if you know what I mean. ;)

I just really can't say enough about him. He was just so entertaining. Somebody give that man a raise!

Of all of our DCL cruises, our best waitstaff was from 2002, Vicki from Canada and her assistant, Laslo. They were THE BEST EVER!
Vicki was our server on our first-ever cruise. She was wonderful, made the whole cruise experience fabulous, and remembered us when we cruised again a year and a half later, although she wasn't our server on that trip.

Beth

Not only is he "easy on the eyes" but I thought he was really witty and super-talented as an MC...we had a lot of fun with him as we were 42 women traveling for business without our normal "baggage" if you know what I mean. ;)

I just really can't say enough about him. He was just so entertaining. Somebody give that man a raise!

Wow - I wish I could go on a DCL as travel for business!!! TA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter