Favorite Cruise Staff

DH's favorites were Claire and Natalie from bingo.
DD's favorites were Paula from the gift shop :rotfl2: and Nikisha from Guest Services.
And I just loved our stateroom hostess Jenny. She brought me extra H2O when I was sunburnt. ;)

And all of them got mentioned on our comment card. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Just got home today........LUKE don't miss him at wavebands so funny and nice!!!
Simba and Petar our dining staff......super nice
Glenn our stateroom host!!!!!
oh and did I mention Luke????:banana:

My family LOVED Charlie and Pikey from the Magic. They were both going over to the Wonder; however, I have heard that Pikey was coming back. Anybody know if he is or if Charlie is still with DCL?

Putu, our Server from the Wonder in 2006. He was FABULOUS! And our stateroom Host, but I can't for the life of me remember his name! The kids LOVED him because he always did something funny in our stateroom while we were out, like making funny amimals out of the towels, and adding something we left behind in the stateroom, like DH's Sunglasses ect.....
The kids often couldn't wait to get back to the stateroom at bedtime to see what the Host had done this time!

We had wonderful servers on the Magic this month - Laura from Trinidad and Wayne from the US. We were actually his first family he said. Our stateroom host Danny was wonderful as well. Actually I didn't come across anyone who was less than helpful, nice, etc.

We have three but one is not there anymore.... :sad1: :sad1: Anastasia from Argentina was our BEST SRH EVER..... We :love: :love: :love: her. I do not think anyone could ever top her.... COME BACK......

Fritz is wonderful. I am so happy he is the HS now, so that his gifts can be spread even more. Best HS we have EVER had and we will ALWAYS request him now and always.... (Hope he does not mind):hippie:

Marco in Palos has ALWAYS each of our trips Magical......:hug:

Nice thread Marla, maybe they will get a wind of it and read the comments...:thumbsup2

Our favorite cruise staff is Roland from the Wonder. He is awesome and DD's love his personality!:thumbsup2

Head Server Jeff was my favorite... I'm hoping he's still on the Magic in Sept. when I go again! And Ponz was amazing with remembering our names everytime we saw him! ;)

Head Server Jeff was my favorite... I'm hoping he's still on the Magic in Sept. when I go again! And Ponz was amazing with remembering our names everytime we saw him! ;)

from talkinf with some cruise staff during a college club lunch, we learned Ponz can remember like everyones name. I know I wouldn't be able to do that

We cruised on the Wonder a few weeks ago and our favorites were Erin in the Oceener's Club and Bronko (sp?) our lunch asst server at Tritan's on the at sea day.

We traveled with our almost 3 yr old DD who did pretty well during the dinners but got antsy before we could ever get dessert. We tried one sit down lunch on our last day since Tritan's wasn't crowded. Bronko was so awesome with DD - leeping her entertained with Mikey the Mouse (rolled napkin friend who would leap across the table to kiss DD). He also got her to eat "3 more bites" before her surprise dessert which was a Mickey bar in a bowl, covered in chocolate sauce, whipped cream, marshmallows, and sprinkles. That was a BIG hit! Wish we could have had him all cruise!

christiancruisedirector.jpg

Adrian D. from the Magic - he was later in Palo as a server, sadly I think after many years with DCL he has left. He made every female of every age feel like she was the most important person in the room, and every guy feel like he was lucky to be surrounded by the lovely women!:thumbsup2 My daughters fell in love with him.

Gabor (light haired Gabor, not dark haired Gabor-we never met the other one) from the Magic - another fantastic guy. May I say, I thought he was sooo my type? Don't tell DH!:rolleyes1

Putu from the Wonder - my Dad with his thick accent and Putu with his accent had a lot of fun trying to understand each other. He was so efficient and noticed everything, and he even made my sullen brother laugh at times! Four days was too short to spend with him!

I know we have met other great crew members, but somehow the servers at dinner seem to be the names we remember. I suppose we just spend so much time with them, they become more familiar?

Christiaan, Daniel, Ponz, Pikey, Natalie, Arnold, ... DID I MENTION CHRISTIAN????

He (Christiaan) said he is back on the Magic for Brent as of last week.
popcorn:: Any sightings of our favorite guy?????

Christiaan, Daniel, Ponz, Pikey, Natalie, Arnold, ... DID I MENTION CHRISTIAN????

He (Christiaan) said he is back on the Magic for Brent as of last week.
popcorn:: Any sightings of our favorite guy?????

yeah you mentioned Christiaan first lol

he ia great as well:goodvibes :cool1: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter