Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

Just got home from a week down the shore and found my Cleo waiting for me! I LOVE it. I think I'll be ordering the deluxe everyday bag as well. The front and back pockets are perfect for diapers and keycards!

I just caved and ordered the deluxe everyday bag. I kept putting it off because it is a lot of money (for me right now) to be spending on a bag.. but.. it's a limited edition and it is Disney, so.. ordered, I did. Now I can't wait for it to get here!

Just got home from a week down the shore and found my Cleo waiting for me! I LOVE it. I think I'll be ordering the deluxe everyday bag as well. The front and back pockets are perfect for diapers and keycards!

When did you order? I'm heading to the Poly one week from today:banana::banana:- If I ordered today- any chance it would get here next Monday?

I'd just by at WDW if I thought they'd have the Cleo- But I can't stop thinking about that bag:rotfl:

When did you order? I'm heading to the Poly one week from today:banana::banana:- If I ordered today- any chance it would get here next Monday?

I'd just by at WDW if I thought they'd have the Cleo- But I can't stop thinking about that bag:rotfl:

I ordered on a Friday and it came the next Friday. I live in NY so it had to travel cross country.

If you're talking about ordering from LeSportSac I ordered last Wednesday and my bag should be here today. I'm in Jersey. I also had to email them for tracking information, they don't just send it to you like other online companies but are quick and sending it to you if you email them.

ok - I have never considered paying over $100 dollars for any bag but am considering getting the LeSportsac Voyager(its a small world). Has anyone ever gotten this one? I love my baggalini cross body bag because of the great storage pockets(I never have to dig through my bag for anything) but have now purchased an SLR camera to take with us to Disney this year and it will not fit in the bag. I only want to carry one bag.

Well, I had been following these bags online and asking all of you for advice, and had decided to save up for the small Cleo. Then Zappos said it only had 3 left!!! So I went ahead and ordered it! (will have to seriously watch the budget the next few weeks!) I'll let you know when I get it and if it's big enough...can't wait. :)

Just returned from Disney and my granddaughter had taken the small crossbody Small World (tahiti) one. She is 12 and absolutely loved it--very lightweight, yet all three zipped pockets very roomy.

Now I want the larger one!

Macy's and eBags have also sold out of the Small World line. Karmaloop's website is carrying 4 styles in Tahitian Dreams and 3 styles in Magical Journey.

I got the Cleo and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's the perfect park bag. I am going to buy the Kasey bag for my girls. It will be great for their park swag and the straps can be used for pins. I'm so impressed with the bag. It's great!

Oh wow...I love Mary Blair and IASW but have never paid so much for a bag. I am in serious need of a new everyday bag now that my DD is outgrowing the diaper bag. You ladies are convincing me these are perfect--lightweight and durable.

Can anyone with the Cleo take pictures with it on so I can see how big it is? Is it just one big compartment in the middle? I really love the everyday in Magical Journey but probably can't justify the cost to DH or our budget-- that's one night at AoA! ;)

I ordered both the magical journey and Mermaid print in the Cleo crossbody. I will try and take pictures tonight and post them for you all! It's a wonderful bag, definitely the perfect size!

Oh wow...I love Mary Blair and IASW but have never paid so much for a bag. I am in serious need of a new everyday bag now that my DD is outgrowing the diaper bag. You ladies are convincing me these are perfect--lightweight and durable.

Can anyone with the Cleo take pictures with it on so I can see how big it is? Is it just one big compartment in the middle? I really love the everyday in Magical Journey but probably can't justify the cost to DH or our budget-- that's one night at AoA! ;)

It's a little hard to see but I'm wearing the Cleo crossbody in this picture taken yesterday with my Dad at Lincoln Center:

7394098480_4bcc45ae18_z.jpg

It's $68 for a night at AoA? Wow! You got a great deal!

I'll take a pic of mine and give you a pocket report. :)

Here is my Cleo bag. :) I love her!!!

Yesterday I took her out for a test drive to see how she would do at WDW. (I'm saving her for our trip next month.) I was able to fit my iphone, inhaler, DSLR camera and my dooney sketch wristlet. The bag was still lightweight and I had enough room to add a little more.

There are two outside pockets- one with a zipper and one without. The inside has an open pocket and a zipper pocket.

380287_321839017899717_1572605384_n.jpg

Oh and by the way.... I hope you didn't think I was being snarky about AoA. That's a great deal and I am hoping to stay in the The Little Mermaid rooms at some point. My DD will flip!

I think she meant it cost $98 the same as a Deluxe Everyday bag she was intent on getting.

Think the Cleo might be just right for personal stuff but if you don't carry a lot of those then you'd have some space for your DD's small toys and snacks but it really is a small bag vs small diaper bag.

No, the Everyday (sorry, didn't capitalize it, I was on my phone late last night) is the one I was talking about, $98. I wish AoA was $68/night! :)

It's a little hard to see but I'm wearing the Cleo crossbody in this picture taken yesterday with my Dad at Lincoln Center:

Thank you for that pic! It does look like a great size! The cross-section seems wider at the bottom than at the top, is that right?

Here is my Cleo bag. :) I love her!!!

Yesterday I took her out for a test drive to see how she would do at WDW. (I'm saving her for our trip next month.) I was able to fit my iphone, inhaler, DSLR camera and my dooney sketch wristlet. The bag was still lightweight and I had enough room to add a little more.

There are two outside pockets- one with a zipper and one without. The inside has an open pocket and a zipper pocket.

Oh and by the way.... I hope you didn't think I was being snarky about AoA. That's a great deal and I am hoping to stay in the The Little Mermaid rooms at some point. My DD will flip!

Thank you for the information! My camera is kind of big so it sounds like the Cleo would be a good fit for a park bag. Nice sewing machine lurking in the background of that pic!

I think she meant it cost $98 the same as a Deluxe Everyday bag she was intent on getting.

Think the Cleo might be just right for personal stuff but if you don't carry a lot of those then you'd have some space for your DD's small toys and snacks but it really is a small bag vs small diaper bag.

:thumbsup2

On a daily basis I would carry my wallet (small), 2 diapers and a wipes container and maybe a snack. I don't haul a lot of stuff so that sounds like it'd work. Now, to find the money somewhere!

Ordered the Cleo Magical Journey bag for my Disney trip. It arrived today...sort of. I opened the box and the bag is not the Cleo. The tags are in the box (not attached to the bag) stating it is a Cleo. Bag sent appears to be a large weekender instead. Guess it needs to go back.

Looking for the Cleo...seems to be sold out in both the Tahiti and Magical Journey. :worried: Hopefully they will get some more in stock soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter