Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

Ordered the Cleo in the Magical Journey print last night but having second thoughts because I really like the size of the small cross body....

Im too impatient to wait for it to be restocked though....lol

Have any of you ladies had any lucky finding a matching wallet for these bags? I don't necessarily mean an exact match from LeSportsac, but something close that at least matches color and/or theme wise? I have the Tahitian Dream bag. Thanks! :goodvibes

I came home (from Brave!) today to find both the email with tracking information and the delivered bag! I love it! I was pleasantly surprised that the Cleo is bigger than I thought it would be and definitely holds all my stuff, even my big camera although that makes the bag too heavy for my preference.

Thanks to all you enablers on this thread and see you when the new designs come out! :thumbsup2

Yes it is wrong in their confirmation email. I had contacted them for my tracking number for my first order using their customer service email address from their website. I'm surprised that they are not aware of that by now.

I noticed that too when I tried to e-mail them. I actually noted the fact in the e-mail that I sent them. That was a few weeks ago. I can't believe that they haven't fixed it. :confused3

I got my Cleo bad today too. I also ordered a make up bag that I assume is what is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday from California. I love the bag. It is perfect!

Have any of you ladies had any lucky finding a matching wallet for these bags? I don't necessarily mean an exact match from LeSportsac, but something close that at least matches color and/or theme wise? I have the Tahitian Dream bag. Thanks! :goodvibes

It doesn't match, but I used my Dooney & Bourke wristlet that I have in pink as a wallet when I was at WDW. It does have a Disney theme though so that's good enough for me, LOL.

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my bag. Im hoping tomorrow as I live in ny and a lot of us have gotten fast delivery

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my bag. Im hoping tomorrow as I live in ny and a lot of us have gotten fast delivery

I think it depends on which bag you ordered. For example I believe the Cleo ships from NY but the everyday deluxe ships from California. If you call them today they should be able to give you a traking number.

I got my Everyday Deluxe Magical Journey yesterday. I love it. I was worried that it would be too big but it was absolutely the perfect size. Anything smaller would not have worked.

Can not wait to try it out in the world in September:banana:

Can someone point me in the right direction--- I thought where was a site out there that showed some of the prints that will be coming out later this year. Is that true? (or am I dreaming this?) While I love the current designs, I am holding out for what is to come.

Can someone point me in the right direction--- I thought where was a site out there that showed some of the prints that will be coming out later this year. Is that true? (or am I dreaming this?) While I love the current designs, I am holding out for what is to come.

I was wondering about this too. I would hate to pass up on the mermaid print for prints I liked a lot less later on!

Unfortunately, LeSportsac is being very secretive about what the other prints will be. I'm hoping some info will leak out in early August, before the 2nd series is released.

You can also check the LeSportsac/Japan website...they should have the new patterns a few weeks before they're released in the US.

I just ordered the Travel Cosmetic Bag in the Magical Journey print :) I'm hoping to convince DH I need the matching Hobo or Everyday Deluxe for an anniversary present this month!

It doesn't match, but I used my Dooney & Bourke wristlet that I have in pink as a wallet when I was at WDW. It does have a Disney theme though so that's good enough for me, LOL.

I looked into this because I thought of it as well. I don't mind (and actually prefer) using a wristlet as a wallet in the parks, but it drives me batty for every day use. Without fail I will go to take a bill out and it will catch on something and everything else in there comes flying out. It's disaster. :lmao:

I love those D&B wristlets though.. they are super adorable! :thumbsup2

While I totally just splurged and bought a Cleo in Magical Journeys...which I love...I do have a birthday coming up in September!!! My husband may have an easy time figuring out what to get me!! :)

I need the Cleo for the parks, but would love the smaller cross-body bag for other times.

So I am way late to the game on this one and just discovered these prints yesterday! i totally want the Deluxe everyday bag in Tahitian Dreams but its sold out on their website. If anyone see's it online anywhere else let me know!

Don't know if everyone here had already seen these, but I figured at least someone had to have not, so it was probably worth posting. The website Stitch Kingdom posted photos, on their instagram, of two of the Lesportsac prints that are supposed to be released in the future. There's a Morocco print and an England print. Not sure when each of these prints will be released, but apparently Lesportsac has said on their Facebook page the next release will be in August. :thumbsup2

Wow, thanks. I like the England print. I wish they would come out with different shape bags.

Linda

OOH!! :woohoo: I wonder how early they will come out in August. I'll be in WDW starting on the the 16th and would love to pick up a new one while there or order before we go.

Don't know if everyone here had already seen these, but I figured at least someone had to have not, so it was probably worth posting. The website Stitch Kingdom posted photos, on their instagram, of two of the Lesportsac prints that are supposed to be released in the future. There's a Morocco print and an England print. Not sure when each of these prints will be released, but apparently Lesportsac has said on their Facebook page the next release will be in August. :thumbsup2

Meh those links don't work. Were they nice? Can you please describe them because it is likely they were taken down?

To get hold of out of stock items call the Lesportsac stores listed on their locations page to see if they can ship you one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter