Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

I ordered the Cleo in Magical Journey last night from lesportsac.com, and today it shows no indication of being sold out. Their official site is the only place I've been able to find the Cleo still in stock. Assuming you're from the continental US, you should be able to order it from them today! Good luck!

Ordered the Cleo Magical Journey bag for my Disney trip. It arrived today...sort of. I opened the box and the bag is not the Cleo. The tags are in the box (not attached to the bag) stating it is a Cleo. Bag sent appears to be a large weekender instead. Guess it needs to go back.

Looking for the Cleo...seems to be sold out in both the Tahiti and Magical Journey. :worried: Hopefully they will get some more in stock soon.

So you got the $138 weekender and paid the $68 for the Cleo? That seems like a big mistake whomever packaged the order :upsidedow

I ordered my bag deluxe everyday Tahitian) on a Tuesday and it was delivered Friday of the same week! I was actually hoping it would take longer to arrive because I ordered it as a reward for finishing my (extremely hard and frustrating) summer class. My final is this afternoon and I have just been staring at the bag, waiting until after my final to use it. :lmao: My own fault for opening it and looking at it I guess.

I was surprised at how quickly it was delivered since some people on here have mentioned longer wait times.

I got my Cleo today!!! And thanks for suggesting it, everyone...it's perfect. :) All of my stuff will fit nicely in there, and I love the pockets on the front and back. This will be SO much nicer than having to deal with a backpack!!! (of course now I have the song stuck in my head)

I'm so tempted by the Cleo bag! I just wish I could see it in person before ordering. I've never spent that much money on a "fun" bag before and I've never owned this brand either so I'm very unfamiliar with it.

Now the cleo in Magical journey is temporarilly unavailable. :( Just when I was going to order it.

I'm trying to order from Karmaloop and it is charging me $4 for shipping and $2 for handling? Did everyone else get this? I've never seen a site with 2 seperate charges before?
Also, I have the $10 newsletter code, but does anyone know of any other codes that can be stacked there? Thanks :)

Are you sure you don't mean the former? Lesportsac.com says "temporarily out of stock" on the Cleo in the Magical Journey print.

Nope I was referring to Lesportsac.com. Zappos was out of stock of that several days ago. Lesportsac had them in stock after she posted out of stock because I went to check, then an hour later when my page refreshed again because I left it open it said out of stock. Maybe they just stocked returns that subsequently sold out, it happens.

As for Karmaloop their shipping is horrendous for small items. A couple of months ago I purchased 3 tiny coin purses from them which would cost them at the most $4 to ship first class but they charged me $10+. They even took 2-3 working days to pack it, longer than what it takes Lesportsac. Will probably not buy from them again unless the items are on huge clearance discount. Karmaloop used to be a very efficient shipper in the past, don't know what changed.

I haven't read thru all the posts so I apologize if this has already been posted....last week i bought a Kasey bag in the mermaid print from TrenD at DTD. It was $48 and they applied my AP discount which was great! They also had several other styles available.

I'm shocked! I ordered the Cleo in Tahitian Dreams Wednesday afternoon from LeSportSac and it arrived this morning! It didn't even take 2 days to arrive! This bag was shipped from their Manhattan store (I'm in Jersey so not far from them but still). The Magical Journey Mini Backpack I got a couple of weeks ago took 8 days to arrive and was shipped from CA. I really didn't expect to see my Cleo until at least next Thursday. What a nice way to start the weekend!

I'm shocked! I ordered the Cleo in Tahitian Dreams Wednesday afternoon from LeSportSac and it arrived this morning! It didn't even take 2 days to arrive! This bag was shipped from their Manhattan store (I'm in Jersey so not far from them but still). The Magical Journey Mini Backpack I got a couple of weeks ago took 8 days to arrive and was shipped from CA. I really didn't expect to see my Cleo until at least next Thursday. What a nice way to start the weekend!

I wish mine had come today:sad2: I ordered the Everday Deluxe in Magical Journey on Wednesdsay but it is coming from California. Tracking number says it will be here Tuesday. I can not wait:banana:

The email I sent to custserv@lesportsac.com was just returned labeled undeliverable. I had just clicked on their email in the order confirmation to request tracking info. Is there another email that you guys have been using to reach them? Very strange.

I ordered the Cleo Magical Journey from lesportsac.com on Thursday and it arrived TODAY (the next day!) That was FAST! Shipped from NYC and I live in NJ.

Bag is very cute. Nice size - not too small and not too big.

The email I sent to custserv@lesportsac.com was just returned labeled undeliverable. I had just clicked on their email in the order confirmation to request tracking info. Is there another email that you guys have been using to reach them? Very strange.

You have the email address wrong ... it's custsrv@lesportsac.com. You have an "e" in the address that isn't needed. Hope that helps. I heard back from them quite quickly when I emailed them. You might not hear back from them on the weekend tho, I know they only take phone calls during the week ... not sure about responding to emails tho.

You have the email address wrong ... it's custsrv@lesportsac.com. You have an "e" in the address that isn't needed. Hope that helps. I heard back from them quite quickly when I emailed them. You might not hear back from them on the weekend tho, I know they only take phone calls during the week ... not sure about responding to emails tho.

Wow. Their email is listed wrong in the order confirmation I got. I didn't even type in the address to send it, just clicked on their email link. That is pretty bad! I will try again with the correct email but I'm assuming no one is there on the weekends.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Wow. Their email is listed wrong in the order confirmation I got. I didn't even type in the address to send it, just clicked on their email link. That is pretty bad! I will try again with the correct email but I'm assuming no one is there on the weekends.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Yes it is wrong in their confirmation email. I had contacted them for my tracking number for my first order using their customer service email address from their website. I'm surprised that they are not aware of that by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter