Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

Can anyone clarify that the Tahitian pattern is the one that will only be available for 3 months - and the Magical Journey pattern will continue to be available throughout the year?

Isn't that also the seller on eBay?
Yes, Karmaloop has a store on eBay, as well.

Can anyone clarify that the Tahitian pattern is the one that will only be available for 3 months - and the Magical Journey pattern will continue to be available throughout the year?
According to LeSportsac, the only bag that will continue throughout the four season collaboration is the black Time to Share tote. Both the Tahitian Dreams and Magical Journey prints are available for a limited time, for three months or until they sell out.

Yes I did. Cost me a whopping $12 to ship it by insured priority, a few cents less by insured parcel post which would take 5 days longer. LSS processed the return request the day they receive the item but wait ANOTHER 2 days before they start packing the replacement. Sigh. They are so yesterday. I don't think any of them shop online because they don't understand online buyer behavior.

I totally agree with you!

My bag I ordered from Zappos got here today and ti's very cute. Even has good "placemwent" of the little phrases...(I got the Kasey in Magical Journey)

Oh yay, a thread for this. A friend alerted me to this and although I'm not normally so frivolous (I have only ever bought Lesportsacs on eBay or heavily discounted) - the second I saw this and saw I could only get it immediately from Lesportsac.com... I went and bought one. I ordered a small Cleo cross-body in the "Magical Journey" print (Mary Blair is my favorite Disney artist - I drew my avatar in imitation of her style ;) and I was really pleased and surprised at how roomy it is. I've only ever had the Everyday or Everyday Deluxe before.

And it's so pretttttty.

I LOVE the Cleo! I got the little cosmetic case too (mermaid pattern) and it's equally cute. The size is perfect for the parks. Shipping was super fast. I think I ordered the first of second day they were available and I had them lickety split.

Going to Disney in a few weeks and can't wait to use it. For those of you still waiting, it's worth it. You will have a very happy mail day soon!

I got my two purses yesterday, I love them. Does anyone know when more patterns are scheduled to be released?
There are supposed to be new patterns released every 3 months, so that would make the next release date towards the end of August.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up. I'm thinking about getting either the Cleo or the Hobo in the Magical Journeys print. (Not sure about size.)
Are these being sold anywhere in WDW? (We're going in two weeks.)
Can I use my AP discount on these bags?
Is the price the same at WDW as online?
I'm confused, I thought the Magical Journeys print was going to be available the entire time?

Thanks for any help!

I used my cleo bag while at Disneyland last week. I LOVE it! So much so that I wasn't tempted to buy the Dooney bag I wanted before the trip. It's so lightweight and comfortable. I packed a ton of stuff in it. I'm going to use it during my China trip in a couple weeks.

I can't wait to see the other styles that come out! I'm a big Lesportsac fan now! :thumbsup2

Does the free pouch come with the hobo?

yes, the leportsac site says the pouch comes with the hobo. one thing to keep in mind tho on the hobo is that the strap does not lengthen as long as the deluxe everyday bag. for me that was a dealbreaker because i wanted a longer crossbody and the hobo just wasn't long enough. i only know that because i have a hobo in an older pattern that i had picked up at tjmaxx a while back and i tried it on. the deluxe everyday bag is larger, but the strap length was better for me. hope this helps:)

Is placement an issue on the Magical Journeys print?

the only real placement issues i can see on the magical journey print are the slogans. i think this would only be a concern on the smaller bags like the kasey, altho the deluxe everyday is somewhat broken up due to the strapping. otherwise,i think the print is pretty no matter how the fabric is cut. jmho :)

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up. I'm thinking about getting either the Cleo or the Hobo in the Magical Journeys print. (Not sure about size.)
I'm confused, I thought the Magical Journeys print was going to be available the entire time?

Thanks for any help!

We don't know for sure if they will be available at the parks. At first Lesportsac said they will only be available in their flagship stores, selected retailers, and confirmed that Zappos wasn't going to be one of them, and next thing we knew Zappos started selling them. Lesportsac said the collection will not be available for sale in the parks, we can't be sure of that now can we?

The prints are seasonal and for summer. Fall, winter, etc will have their own prints, up to 5 seasons in total.

No known print placement issues on Magical Journey unless there is a specific graphic only you want featured, like the swirly sun or the flower icon. To me the print is so busy I don't think other people admiring my bag would care less if I had the sun or not. Conversely on the mermaid print, there is a chance the 3 mermaids together may not get featured on small items.

Hobo bag comes with the matching pouch. I'm not sure of size comparisons as I don't own either. Hobo seems to have slightly better organization.

Thanks for any help!

I saw the Lesportsac bags for the first time at WDW this weekend at Trend D. They had a small selection of the mermaid print in the mini backpack, Kasey, and Deluxe Everyday bag. They also had the black picture tote with the children on it. Yes, you can use your AP discount. The prices are the same. Does anyone have any pictures of the rectangular cosmetic bag and the travel cosmetic? I'm trying to decide between the two, but am having difficulty determining which one would be best. I bought the mermaid backpack and love it. :)

I really hope they have the small cleo in WDW in July, I would love to buy one while I am there, but want a first hand look of the size before I do. I prefer smaller bags but am wanting to get something a bit biger for a change. I did order the Kasey in the Magical Journey print and love it alot more than I thought I was going to.

I really hope they have the small cleo in WDW in July, I would love to buy one while I am there, but want a first hand look of the size before I do. I prefer smaller bags but am wanting to get something a bit biger for a change. I did order the Kasey in the Magical Journey print and love it alot more than I thought I was going to.

I tend to like smaller bags like the Kasey for touring but I also ordered a Cleo and really like the size of it. It's about twice the size of the Kasey in width. It is a really comfortable bag and can hold alot or a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter