Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

Hi all..these bags are absolutely adorable! A question...the Kasey crossbody bag...do you think it could hold a very compact camcorder, small point and shoot camera, wallet, compact umbrella, water bottle, and small can of sunblock? We go in August and all of these are a must for me to carry. Not sure it looks big enough, but some of the images on Zappos makes me think it actually might be. I'd hate to spend that much and find out it's too small.

Thanks!
The Kasey is going to be too small for all of that. You would be better off with the Deluxe Everyday bag.

Hi all..these bags are absolutely adorable! A question...the Kasey crossbody bag...do you think it could hold a very compact camcorder, small point and shoot camera, wallet, compact umbrella, water bottle, and small can of sunblock? We go in August and all of these are a must for me to carry. Not sure it looks big enough, but some of the images on Zappos makes me think it actually might be. I'd hate to spend that much and find out it's too small.

Thanks!
It's possible, but I wouldn't recommend it. The Kasey doesn't have any real depth to it...the items you described (umbrella, water bottle, sunblock) would make the bag look really bulky.

I think you'd be better off with the Cleo or the Classic Hobo.

Thanks!

honestly, i don't think all that would fit in the kasey. just to give you an idea, i took my kindle with its amazon leather case and put it inside the main compartment of the kasey, and it pretty much took up all of that inside space. keep in mind, this was with the amazon leather case. you would still have the other 2 outer zip pockets, but still, i don't see the water bottle and other stuff fitting inside. hope this helps. ps, the small cleo would offer much more space, but also remember that these bags are not padded, so you might have to figure on individual cases for your devices. :)

Thanks for your replies. So I guess I'll just have to be surprised if it shows up on my front step. I usually don't order from companies that don't allow you to keep track of your order but I had to make an exception for this.

Thanks for your replies. So I guess I'll just have to be surprised if it shows up on my front step. I usually don't order from companies that don't allow you to keep track of your order but I had to make an exception for this.

I emailed customer service and they sent me a tracking number within 2 hours.

Has anyone gotten the mini basic backpack yet? If so, could you please post the dimensions. I'm finding conflicting measurements on various sites. Also, I'm wondering if it would be able to fit an earhat. I'm just looking for a bag that would be able to hold mine in case I don't feel like wearing it at times, while not being too big and bulky. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :goodvibes

Has anyone gotten the mini basic backpack yet? If so, could you please post the dimensions. I'm finding conflicting measurements on various sites. Also, I'm wondering if it would be able to fit an earhat. I'm just looking for a bag that would be able to hold mine in case I don't feel like wearing it at times, while not being too big and bulky. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm afraid I don't have the dimensions or a pic but I had ordered the mini backpack and returned it. Because of its small size, I found the straps to be uncomfortable around my arms and shoulders. It also fit very close to the back even with the straps lengthened. It was roomy for a small backpack though I think your mouse ears would have been slightly crushed. HTH!

I'm afraid I don't have the dimensions or a pic but I had ordered the mini backpack and returned it. Because of its small size, I found the straps to be uncomfortable around my arms and shoulders. It also fit very close to the back even with the straps lengthened. It was roomy for a small backpack though I think your mouse ears would have been slightly crushed. HTH!

Thanks! I don't think the size would be too big an issue for me in wearing it, as I'm a rather petite girl. I suppose I could just go ahead and order one to try it out for myself. It's such a cute little bag...

I saw the size of the mini backpack listed as 11 x 9.5 x 5 inches. I figured thats the same height as a pice of regular size printer paper and a bit wider.
I just measured the typical black mouse ears that my son just brought back from his Dream Lift trip to Disney and across they measure just a bit over 11 inches. I think it will be a tight fit.

I just used my deluxe everyday bag today at a local festival. We walked for 3.5 hours and I carried in the bag diapers, two bottles of water, cellphone, lipgloss, keys and the bag was very comfy and didn't feel heavy at all.

Thanks for your thoughts! I guess I better save up a little longer for the Cleo! Now to decide which print I want....

I purchased it today at Downtown Disney. It is so cute, but it is very small. I bought it to replace a mini Jansport backpack and it is definitely a little smaller. I can measure it and try to post some pictures for you if you would like.

I would say that the 11 X 9.5 X 5 measurements for the mini backpack are correct if it was filled to capacity and stretched to its limits with stuffing. When I first measured it, I came up with 10 X 9 X 5, but it was difficult to hold it and stretch the slippery material to its maximum dimensions when the bag is empty. It is super adorable. My Totes Umbrella just fits so it's big enough for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter