• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

You're welcome! I also just saw a post on the LeSportsac Facebook page that they're giving away 15 Tink bags on their blog (leblog.lesportsac.com) :cool1:

Saw on another post:
www.gilt.com has the purses. They are listed under kids & baby bags. They even had 2 styles of Fancy That. They also had Around the World, Wondrous Journey, and Global Journey designs. I just bought a bunch! Very excited! Great prices on them also!

Anyone know if we will see a fall release of any new Disney patterns? Tink was underwhelming to me so I'd love to see something new.

Anyone know if we will see a fall release of any new Disney patterns? Tink was underwhelming to me so I'd love to see something new.

I agree as a whole, I loved the Neverland print but the style choices were crappy, ended up buying a cosmetic just because I have one thing from every Disney Lesportsac release so far!
I am really hoping for a great Disney fall design!!!!!!

I just noticed on the LeSportsac homepage that they have teamed up with Disney Pixar now. Not sure if this is a one time thing, or the start of a new series?

lesportsac.com/collection/pixar-for-lesportsac

I just noticed on the LeSportsac homepage that they have teamed up with Disney Pixar now. Not sure if this is a one time thing, or the start of a new series? lesportsac.com/collection/pixar-for-lesportsac

My guess is new series because it looks like a few Pixar characters are featured on the tag. So excited, I would love an UP bag or Rataouille!!!!

Looks like this thread hasn't been active for awhile, but the Pixar/Monster's Inc bags are currently 40% off at lesportsac.com using the code "PIXAR40" ! :thumbsup2

Just wondering what your favorite bags are? Been eyeing some different ones on Ebay of the Small World collection. They are so cute!

Did anyone else see on the Lesportsac Facebook page that the next Disney print will be Cinderella? I can't wait to see pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter