• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

I just noticed that the 4 black placement embroidery items from the Summer line have now been marked to 40% OFF at lesportsac.com with code "SAVE40".

It's the Classic Hobo in Share Your Hope embroidery, the Picture Tote in Mary's Tote embroidery, the Rectangular Cosmetic in Floating Dreams embroidery, and the Basic Backpack in World of Laughter embroidery.

It just applies to those 4 items only.
Along those same lines, 6pm currently has the backpack and picture tote @ 40% off and they have free shipping.:thumbsup2 Not a huge savings, but just in case someone is looking to buy either of those I thought I'd mention it! (They only have the hobo @ 33% off and the cosmetic @ 29% off)

The article said that it would only be available right now through Lesportsac.com and at their boutique shops. I know! Looks like I will be buying myself some early Christmas gifts!

So excited, I was bummed when Small World ended! I have the Mickey Minnie Print AND the special Alice In Wonderland print too. Was looking at the Vera's and just wasn't sold on them NOW I can just get the new Minnie print instead! Hope this continues, would love a Haunted Mansion LeSportsac!

So excited, I was bummed when Small World ended! I have the Mickey Minnie Print AND the special Alice In Wonderland print too. Was looking at the Vera's and just wasn't sold on them NOW I can just get the new Minnie print instead! Hope this continues, would love a Haunted Mansion LeSportsac!

Would LOVE a haunted mansion LeSportsac!

Sale this weekend @ lesportsac.com...use code FRIENDSFAMILY for 25% off site-wide, today through Monday, Oct 28.

I only fell in love with these recently and am soooo bummed that I learned of them a year too late :( Is there anyone that has a piece that they would be willing to sell?? Please let me know, and I thank you all so much! Jackie Jackiesalam@yahoo.com

If you are interested in any Disney LeSportsacs the Minnie thru the Years is now available on the website......as for the Small World check Amazon....good luck with your search

Is there a board where people are selling them? Im looking for a Fancy That London hobo or deluxe.

Your best bet is prob 6pm, ebay or Zappos. There is an amazing seller on ebay named alohadreams, I have gotten LeSportsacs from them before. Good luck in your search

Anyone else have the post-IASW LSS blues? I'm sad that there won't be any more releases - I miss the excitement of waiting to find out what's going to be next. I also regret now that I didn't purchase anything from the Moroccan Sun release. I check ebay now and again but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there and the couple pieces that are are pretty pricey. Oh well, still enjoying the ones I have. Carrying my "Fancy That" hobo for the winter months. Happy New Year to my fellow LSS fans!:goodvibes

Anyone else have the post-IASW LSS blues? I'm sad that there won't be any more releases - I miss the excitement of waiting to find out what's going to be next. I also regret now that I didn't purchase anything from the Moroccan Sun release. I check ebay now and again but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there and the couple pieces that are are pretty pricey. Oh well, still enjoying the ones I have. Carrying my "Fancy That" hobo for the winter months. Happy New Year to my fellow LSS fans!:goodvibes

Meeeee tooooo that's why I caved and ordered a LSS in the Celebrate Minnie print and went insane for a minute and ordered the Dooney Small World bag!!
I have never owned a Dooney before. I have had a couple in my hands at Disney World but always thought they were too stiff in feel for me........but then they HAD to go and put out a Small World one and I was weak and bought it! Should arrive in a week or so.
I keep hoping LSS will continue with more Disney designs!

Meeeee tooooo that's why I caved and ordered a LSS in the Celebrate Minnie print and went insane for a minute and ordered the Dooney Small World bag!!
I have never owned a Dooney before. I have had a couple in my hands at Disney World but always thought they were too stiff in feel for me........but then they HAD to go and put out a Small World one and I was weak and bought it! Should arrive in a week or so.

Congrats on the IASW D&B! I saw that print - so adorable! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes in something smaller like a wristlet because I can't swing the cost of a big bag right now. I too am hoping that there are more Disney designs in the LSS pipeline!:goodvibes

i just did the opposite, ordered the dooney iasw and then saw the minnie lss bags. which lss minnie did you order?

i just did the opposite, ordered the dooney iasw and then saw the minnie lss bags. which lss minnie did you order?

I got the Minnie in the everygirl tote, that and the small everygirl tote seem to be my favorites designs. I really am hoping for more Disney LSS! Have you gotten your Small World Dooney yet?? I am stalking the UPS truck!! I want it like NOW!

Congrats on the IASW D&B! I saw that print - so adorable! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes in something smaller like a wristlet because I can't swing the cost of a big bag right now. I too am hoping that there are more Disney designs in the LSS pipeline!:goodvibes

I agree a small size would be awesome, I justified the purchase because it's my first Dooney ever.......I choked on the price but went for it!
What LSS print would you love to see??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter