• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

I got the Minnie in the everygirl tote, that and the small everygirl tote seem to be my favorites designs. I really am hoping for more Disney LSS! Have you gotten your Small World Dooney yet?? I am stalking the UPS truck!! I want it like NOW!

no it just shipped actually, hope yours comes soon. it looks really nice in the photos and at least ds had free shipping.

Congrats on the IASW D&B! I saw that print - so adorable! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes in something smaller like a wristlet because I can't swing the cost of a big bag right now. I too am hoping that there are more Disney designs in the LSS pipeline!:goodvibes
It's a Small World is my favorite ride I have two of the LeSportSac prints. I love them and wish for more. I really like the LeSportSac bags and the price! I haven't bought a Dooney one yet. But II might have too for IASM print. The print is okay for the the colors are not what I think of when I think of IASW. I did see a print that will be coming out in May of Mickey and Minnie that I like. Hopefully LeSportSac will continue putting out more Disney prints. The cost is easier to do

It's a Small World is my favorite ride I have two of the LeSportSac prints. I love them and wish for more. I really like the LeSportSac bags and the price! I haven't bought a Dooney one yet. But II might have too for IASM print. The print is okay for the the colors are not what I think of when I think of IASW. I did see a print that will be coming out in May of Mickey and Minnie that I like. Hopefully LeSportSac will continue putting out more Disney prints. The cost is easier to do

Did you see the Celebrate Minnie Lesportsac line, it really cute! I am really hoping for LSS Disney in Haunted Mansion, Pooh and friends and something Epcotishhhhhh.
I snagged a LSS Tokyo Disney bag, the print is called Fun Park and it may just be my fav!!
if anyone hears of new Disney LSS releases please post, I need another bag (def don't need, make that want)

Anyone else have the post-IASW LSS blues? I'm sad that there won't be any more releases - I miss the excitement of waiting to find out what's going to be next. I also regret now that I didn't purchase anything from the Moroccan Sun release. I check ebay now and again but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there and the couple pieces that are are pretty pricey. Oh well, still enjoying the ones I have. Carrying my "Fancy That" hobo for the winter months. Happy New Year to my fellow LSS fans!:goodvibes

I have the blues as well. I own two Everygirl tote: "Polynesian Paradise" and "Tahitian Dreams".

I am bummed that I did not purchase an Everygirl tote in "Fancy That London" (black/red). :(

We are going to Disney Aulani for a staycation next weekend. There's an D&B Aulani collection......I have been admiring the cross body bag. There's a white with color print and an all brown print.

I was at the Times Square Disney Store yesterday and they had quite a bit of Polynesian Paradise in stock and on sale (two racks). I wish I'd taken pictures for you guys but I didn't think of it until afterwards. They had a lot of small everygirl totes ($49.99), wallets (can't recall the price), cosmetic bags ($19.99), a few deluxe everyday bags ($59.99) and then a larger bag, not sure what it was I think maybe the weekender :confused3. Just thought I'd post in case anyone's in NYC and wants to check it out. Not sure how long they'll be there.

I ended up getting a small everygirl tote. I already have the Veronica Hobo in this print but I wasn't thrilled with the placement and it's a bit small for me. I haven't used it yet so I'm going to put it away for DD's bday - she will be thrilled! And I got placement I love, so it's a win-win. This is the first time I've gotten to hand pick my bag, and maybe that's a blessing! I spent a good long time comparing all the different options, then totally confusing myself trying to remember, now which one did I like better :rotfl:. Life was simpler when I mail ordered them and got what I got!

Have a great day everyone.:goodvibes

I'm sad too, that they won't be releasing anymore. They are all so cute. My goal is to have one from every release...:)

I just saw a comment on the LeSportsac Facebook page that two new Disney themed prints are coming in April, wonder what they will be?

I just saw a comment on the LeSportsac Facebook page that two new Disney themed prints are coming in April, wonder what they will be?

Oh how cool!

Are folks just hopeful about Pooh and Haunted Mansion or have there been rumors of those? I'd personally love to see more of the Fab Five or maybe Princesses if we are just throwing out our wishes.

I too miss this theme. I'm still debating whether or not to get DD a Polynesian bag. She has a Kasey bag in the Holland print and it has been absolutely perfect for her and is in immaculate condition after a year. And we have a Peace, Love, and Mermaid tote for her swim classes little trips. Pricey bags for a 5-year-old but we did score them for over 40% off and she loves them so much.

Yipee! That is wonderful news about a new release coming...maybe princesses :) Can't wait....more to add to my adorable Small World collection. :)

Zulily has IASW bags on the site today. Lots of Polynesian Paradise and Tropical Zoo and a couple of picture totes. Good deals - must contain myself because I really don't need anything more in these prints!!:goodvibes

From their Twitter page, the new LeSportsac Disney print is based on Tinkerbell!

BgYGkSsCcAAulNI.png

Excited to see more. I think I prefer the darker one but will need to wait until we get better pictures. I really hope that all of the bags come with a charm.

Just an FYI... There is a 30% coupon, plus free shipping at the LeSportsac online store and I was able to use the code on a IASW Cleo Poly crossbody. You should act quickly as in the time it took for me to go back and forth between the Classic hobo and the Cleo, the hobo sold out in the Poly pattern. Hopefully the Cleo will fit one of my cameras and few personal items for my May Disney trip!

The code is "presidents". Happy Shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter