• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream March 27, 2017 4 night Bahamiam Cruise

Hi! The information for our cabin (8152) is not correct. Most importantly, there is no allergy listed for Katie but it should say NO GLUTEN. Also, this is our first cruise (it states it's the 2nd). We weren't originally asked to provide favorite colors or interests but here they are:

Katie - Favorite color: Blue, Hobby/Interest: Art, Reading, American Girl, 1st cruise, NO GLUTEN
Jackson - Favorite color: Rainbow, Interest: Unicorns, Stuffies, 1st cruise, no allergies

I don't know what the trade pin column refers to.

Thanks!
The other families through Facebook have been notified about the no gluten through messenger. Also the list was modified. thanks for your patients and letting me know.

Last edited:
Fraizer family additional info:
Colin: age 48 hobbies: Starbucks, computers and tech; colors: blue
Kristy age 43 hobbies art, science, hiking; colors: black and red; 2nd fave character Dory
Camille hobbies: knitting, animals, jigsaw puzzles; colors teal and blue
Gabby hobbies: rock climbing and singing
Lily hobbies: Lego, robots, animals

i discovered i can update the list. sorry for everything it has been rough since i got back home from Christmas.If you notice any errors or if i need to change anything please let me know. Thanks again. Here is a updated list.

Attachments

• fish extender dream 2017 2.pdf
    341 KB · Views: 21
Fraizer family additional info:
Colin: age 48 hobbies: Starbucks, computers and tech; colors: blue
Kristy age 43 hobbies art, science, hiking; colors: black and red; 2nd fave character Dory
Camille hobbies: knitting, animals, jigsaw puzzles; colors teal and blue
Gabby hobbies: rock climbing and singing
Lily hobbies: Lego, robots, animals
Changes made, thanks for being patient with me. I have never started one of these.

Hi All. Hoping we are not too late to join the fish extender group for this cruise. It's our first time going on a disney cruise and we just learned about this fun tradition. Thanks so much for organizing!

It's me and my two kids:
Cooper - 12
Haddon - 9
Sara - 43

I requested the change and it was not sent in time. I did not know the colors but was told not to worry about it since we were so close to the deadline. My mistake on the amount of cruises. I do apologize. I do plan on bringing extra gifts that will replace anything that has gluten.

No worries! She is very good about her diet and it won't be any problem if she receives something she can't eat. Thanks for all your help putting this group together!

i discovered i can update the list. sorry for everything it has been rough since i got back home from Christmas.If you notice any errors or if i need to change anything please let me know. Thanks again. Here is a updated list.

Thanks so much for making the last minute change and for all your work to put this together!

If there is anyone that wants to join another fish extender group, I'm planning to start one. I have never done it before but my daughter wants to participate so bad. Even if it is a small group I think it will be fun. Let me know.

Hi All. Hoping we are not too late to join the fish extender group for this cruise. It's our first time going on a disney cruise and we just learned about this fun tradition. Thanks so much for organizing!
A group closed on Jan. 14th. we just missed it too. I'm going to start another group if you are interested. it may be a small group because it is a little late but it will still be fun. I plan to post more info. Monday so we can get organized. Stay tuned for more info.
It's me and my two kids:
Cooper - 12
Haddon - 9
Sara - 43

Hi! We are from Japan and would have join the extender group! We have mom, teenager girl (me) and 5 years old girl. (Maybe dad coming but we don't know yet) Also I turned to 17th yrs old in march!

I am planning to start another group. I plan to post more info. on monday. Stay tuned.

New Fish Extender Group Information
If you are interested in being in a new fish extender group or join another one. Please see the information below.
Please provide the following information and I will compile it and then post the completed form.
I will close this group on February 25th. I will post the final list on February 26th. Since we are close to our cruise date keep it simple so it is fun not stressful.
This is my first time so if you think I am missing something, please let me know.

-State Room #
-Guest Names
-M/F
-Favorite Disney Characters/Movies
-Hobbies/Interests
-Celebrating Anything?
-# of Cruises
-Allergies

It's me and my two kids:
Cooper - 12
Haddon - 9
Sara - 43

Sara - I posted information about a new fish extender group that I am starting. I will add you to my list with the info. you have provided so far. Feel free to post the additional information so I include that as well. So glad to have you a part of our group! My daughter is super excited to get to do this for this cruise. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi! We are from Japan and would have join the extender group! We have mom, teenager girl (me) and 5 years old girl. (Maybe dad coming but we don't know yet) Also I turned to 17th yrs old in march!

Hono- I have posted information about a new fish extender group that I have started. I will add you to my list with the information you have provided feel free to post additional information if you would like me to include it. I am so glad to have you a part of our group. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry this group merged with one on Facebook and closed on the 14 of this month. If the other people on disboards is ok adding you all I don't mind but the Facebook side will not let me add more people. We have 10 families from there and 5 from here. Just let me know.
Ok thank you. We will just try an do next time. A lot just recently came up so it works out. Thank you!!!

Hono- I have posted information about a new fish extender group that I have started. I will add you to my list with the information you have provided feel free to post additional information if you would like me to include it. I am so glad to have you a part of our group. Let me know if you have any questions.
I am sorry I didn't get notification... I know it's one day late, if I have any chance may I join your group?

I am sorry I didn't get notification... I know it's one day late, if I have any chance may I join your group?

Hono. You are not to late. Yes you can join our group. See my earlier post and send me any additional info you want to include.

Ok thank you. We will just try an do next time. A lot just recently came up so it works out. Thank you!!!

Jennifer - I have started another group. You are welcome to join our group. We are keeping it simple since we are getting close. My daughter wants to do it so bad and I also missed the other group deadline. Just let me know if you are interested. I posted in an earlier post the information we are gathering. Let me know if you want me to add you to our group.

Sorry this group merged with one on Facebook and closed on the 14 of this month. If the other people on disboards is ok adding you all I don't mind but the Facebook side will not let me add more people. We have 10 families from there and 5 from here. Just let me know.

I have started another fish extender group. I noticed there are several groups looking to join so I have posted information about this new group. Due to it being late we are keeping things simple. My daughter is set on participating so I thought I would just jump and and try to get another group going. If you see folks interested feel free to direct to my post. Thanks!!

New Fish Extender Group Information
If you are interested in being in a new fish extender group or join another one. Please see the information below.
Please provide the following information and I will compile it and then post the completed form.
I will close this group on February 25th. I will post the final list on February 26th. Since we are close to our cruise date keep it simple so it is fun not stressful.
This is my first time so if you think I am missing something, please let me know.

-State Room #
-Guest Names
-M/F
-Favorite Disney Characters/Movies
-Hobbies/Interests
-Celebrating Anything?
-# of Cruises
-Allergies
We would like to join the FE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter