Disney Dream March 27, 2017 4 night Bahamiam Cruise

ielusivemusei

Lover of all things Disney
Starting off the thread. Our family 21 Members so far, will be on this cruise. Looking forward to some new cruisers joining our group, including my Grandbaby!

Hi I am very excited to be here. My fiance and I are getting married on board The Dream on the March 28th, 2017. This will be our first cruise ever and we can't wait!!! We have 24 others reserved and possibly up to 20 more. Can't believe the turnout we are having but then again my friends and family all love Disney so what a great reason to go on a cruise.

Hi there!

We'll be getting married on Castaway Cay during this sailing! Currently there are 20 of us sailing! This is our third Disney Cruise and the second time on the Dream.

Only 380 days left!

Hi Ashley

My name is Michelle and my fiance and I are getting married on the Dream on board on the 28th. How exciting to get to talk to another bride before hand :sail:

Hi Ashley

My name is Michelle and my fiance and I are getting married on the Dream on board on the 28th. How exciting to get to talk to another bride before hand :sail:

Congratulations! I was wondering if there would be any other weddings on this sailing! You'll love the Dream, it's absolutely beautiful and is the perfect backdrop for pictures! I hope your planning is going smoothly, less than a year to go!!

Cant wait to be on the ship with everyone!! We are celebrating my parents-in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. We have 3 cabins at the very aft of deck 9. Congrats to everyone getting married!! My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on the Fantasy later in the year :)

Hi! This will be my 4th Disney Cruise but the FIRST one I get to share with my kids! I'm very interested in learning more about these fish extenders! Can anyone explain how it works and how we can sign up? My three boys and I are traveling with my parents and sister and want to make this experience as special for them as it has been for us!

It's a little early for Fish Extender organization. Generally about 6-8 months out is a good time to get one started, unless there is a lot of demand to start one sooner.

We are a family of 3 looking to participate in a fish extender. This is our 1st cruise and would love to participate. Please let us know how to be notified or how to find out when the FE begins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter