• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream March 27, 2017 4 night Bahamiam Cruise

Room # 8515

Erin- 41 female. Favorite color: yellow. Favorite character: Mickey. 1st cruise

Marie - 72 female. Favorite color: red. Favorite character: Mickey 1st cruise.

Paisley - 8 female. Favorite color: purple
Favorite character: Elsa. 1st cruise

Preston - 7 male. Favorite color: orange
Favorite character: Bay max. 1st cruise

Hono. You are not to late. Yes you can join our group. See my earlier post and send me any additional info you want to include.

Room#-10554
Noriko(45)- female, colors: orange, characters:Minnie mouse, belle, hobby:craft, allergy: no
Honoka(17)- female, colors:mostly pink but any color characters:Alice, hobby: dancing, singing celebrating:17th birthday!!!!!, no allergy
Noa(5)- girl, colors:pink, purple, green, characters:Ariel, tinker bell, hobby:dancing, tennis, no allergy

Thank you! Is this okey?

Sara - I posted information about a new fish extender group that I am starting. I will add you to my list with the info. you have provided so far. Feel free to post the additional information so I include that as well. So glad to have you a part of our group! My daughter is super excited to get to do this for this cruise. Let me know if you have any questions.

THANK YOU!!! We are super excited for the cruise AND to be apart of this group. We will be in State Room #9168.

-State Room #10102
Addison- age 10 - Descendents, princesses, music
Austen-age 7 Nemo, Pokemon
Jen (mom)-Ariel
Jay (dad)-star wars

First Cruise
No allergies

I hope I am not too late

Last edited:
We would like to join the FE!

-State Room # 7120
-Guest Names
Kristin (mom)
Mike (dad)
Tyler (male, age 9, color blue, sports anything, reading & Pokemon)
Brynleigh (female, age 5, color pink, anything babies/barbies/princesses/stuffed animals/palace pets)
-# of Cruises 1st cruise (2st Disney anything)
-Allergies NONE

I have started another fish extender group. I noticed there are several groups looking to join so I have posted information about this new group. Due to it being late we are keeping things simple. My daughter is set on participating so I thought I would just jump and and try to get another group going. If you see folks interested feel free to direct to my post. Thanks!!

How many people so far is in the second group? I want to try to plan and get some things. Can you let us know how many so far?

I have started another fish extender group. I noticed there are several groups looking to join so I have posted information about this new group. Due to it being late we are keeping things simple. My daughter is set on participating so I thought I would just jump and and try to get another group going. If you see folks interested feel free to direct to my post. Thanks!!

Scherman Family
-State Room # 7120
-Guest Names
Kristin (mom)
Mike (dad)
Tyler (male, age 9, color blue, sports anything, reading & Pokemon)
Brynleigh (female, age 5, color pink, anything babies/barbies/princesses/stuffed animals/palace pets)
-# of Cruises 1st cruise (2st Disney anything)
-Allergies NONE

Hey everyone...I have signed up for the second fish extender. When will we have a list for our group? Will we be switching to a Facebook page? I find this very hard to follow! Thanks for any info.

2nd Fish Extender Group - I am planning to get a first draft of our participate list in the next day or so. Stay tuned. I was not going to start a FB group as we are a small group so far. I think it will help once I get a list going. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. This is the first time I am organizing a group. Thanks!

2nd Fish Extender Group List - DRAFT
2nd Group here is the information I have from everyone so far. Please let me know if I need to make any changes or adjustments. I have included my email on form if that is easier to communicate with me. Hopefully I did not miss anyone. Please let me know if I did. We are getting excited with only 48 days to go. I made our fish extender last weekend as well as our pirate costumes for pirate night. Hopefully this link will work. If not I will attach the file.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-IzXfM2oGbe6lX4mf0MVkzHM08SQSUusazFVfDf4mKo/edit?usp=sharing

2nd Fish Extender Group List - DRAFT
2nd Group here is the information I have from everyone so far. Please let me know if I need to make any changes or adjustments. I have included my email on form if that is easier to communicate with me. Hopefully I did not miss anyone. Please let me know if I did. We are getting excited with only 48 days to go. I made our fish extender last weekend as well as our pirate costumes for pirate night. Hopefully this link will work. If not I will attach the file.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-IzXfM2oGbe6lX4mf0MVkzHM08SQSUusazFVfDf4mKo/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you...it looks as though there are 21 of us? Just wanted to make sure that I am seeing everyone!

The other families through Facebook have been notified about the no gluten through messenger. Also the list was modified. thanks for your patients and letting me know.

Hi Robert. I found our FE group on FB and am very confused. The FB group has an image for the list of staterooms participating in the FE group and all of the numbers match except that stateroom 5030 is excluded from the FB list. Did that cabin drop out? It is in the last file I downloaded from you, but maybe I have something downlevel. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter