Disney Dream March 27, 2017 4 night Bahamiam Cruise

I'm so sorry but can you please take us off the FE group? Hope to do it next cruise. Just very overwhelmed right now. Thank you!

Removed you from the list. Sorry your feeling this way. Hopefully everything settles down for you.

Last edited:
Fraizer family room
Fraizer family - this is our second cruise; we sailed on the Dream right when it was new so it's been a while. Never heard of fish extender until now. It is gift exchange - is it just for the kiddos?
Fraizer Family room 6594
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Gabby (13) nightmare before Xmas fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan

Due to the amount of time left we are going to merge with another group on FB. It will be a total of 16 staterooms including our 5. The only difference is they are asking for the parents age as well. If you are ok with this please let me know as soon as possible. I'm going to do the merge tonight. Thanks for everything.
How does one join a fish extender?[/

We are merging with another fe from FB due to the short amount of time left. We will have a total of 16 staterooms. They are the same but asking for adults age as well as allergies. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

Last edited:
Please add us to FE

Phelps family Stateroom 9509
Dad-Jason Star Wars
Mom-Carrie Minnie Mouse
Kaytlin 14-Monster Inc/Disney Princess
Kyleigh 9-Disney Princess's

We are merging with another fe from FB due to the short amount of time left. We will have a total of 16 staterooms. They are the same but asking for adults age as well as allergies. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Please add us to FE

Dad-Jason Star Wars
Mom-Carrie Minnie Mouse

We are merging with another fe from FB due to the short amount of time left. We will have a total of 16 staterooms. They are the same but asking for adults age as well as allergies. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If there is still room in the Fish Extender group I'd love to add my kids. We just booked our first cruise!

Room 8152
Katie (age 8) probably Frozen (Elsa or Anna) or Dory
Jackson (age 4) Star Wars

Our fish extender is being merged with another one. Their site closes on the 14 of January then the list will be sent to me.I will post the full list once it's available.

We are merging with another fe from FB due to the short amount of time left. We will have a total of 16 staterooms. They are the same but asking for adults age as well as allergies. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]
Jason-42
Carrie-39

No allergies

[/QUOTE]

We do have a food allergy for our family: NO GLUTEN. Thanks! I also modified this a bit below.

Room 8152
Katie (age 8) Any of the Fairies or Dory. NO GLUTEN
Jackson (age 4) Star Wars, not Disney but he is OBSESSED with unicorns :)

Question about our FE group. I am searching for gift ideas and saw on one forum that some groups have guidelines...max price, limit of one gift per room, etc. Do we have anything like that for our group? Personally I'd prefer to keep it simple. We are traveling a long way so I won't have a ton of space in our bags. Hopefully it is the thought that counts :) Thanks!

We do have a food allergy for our family: NO GLUTEN. Thanks! I also modified this a bit below.

Room 8152
Katie (age 8) Any of the Fairies or Dory. NO GLUTEN
Jackson (age 4) Star Wars, not Disney but he is OBSESSED with unicorns :)[/QUOTE]
I will message the administrators to see if she can post this tonight. If anything come in that she can't have message my wavephone and we will bring some extra gifts. We don't want anyone no having a great time. Room 7690

We now have 5 staterooms. Welcome to Stateroom 8152. We still have space for 10more staterooms for other families. We had one family drop out but so please update your list with ours. We will be missing the Davis family. Hope everything settles down.

Hutchins Family stateroom 7690
Robert likes Mickey Mouse
Rachel likes Mary Poppins
McKinley (4) likes Mini Mouse and Frozen

Hutchins Family stateroom 7686
Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney
Lauren (12) likes Rapunzel

Fraizer Family room 6594
Colin likes Pixar
Kristy likes Star Wars
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Gabby (13) nightmare before Xmas fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan

Jason Star Wars
Carrie Minnie Mouse

Stateroom 8152
Katie (8) Frozen (Anna and Elsa) and Dori
Jackson (4) Star Wars[/Q

The Reddinger Stateroom 7674
Sami - Belle
Regis- Beast
Celina (10) Tinkerbell
Maryn (Ariel and Sofia)

The Dykes Stateroom 7676
Jenny- Aurora
Phillip- Pluto
Christopher (6) Any type of Tsum Tsum or Olaf

Sorry this group merged with one on Facebook and closed on the 14 of this month. If the other people on disboards is ok adding you all I don't mind but the Facebook side will not let me add more people. We have 10 families from there and 5 from here. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Hi! We are from Japan and would have join the extender group! We have mom, teenager girl (me) and 5 years old girl. (Maybe dad coming but we don't know yet) Also I turned to 17th yrs old in march!

Question about our FE group. I am searching for gift ideas and saw on one forum that some groups have guidelines...max price, limit of one gift per room, etc. Do we have anything like that for our group? Personally I'd prefer to keep it simple. We are traveling a long way so I won't have a ton of space in our bags. Hopefully it is the thought that counts :) Thanks!
Everything is optional. Keep it simple as you want. Have fun don't stress.

Hi! We are from Japan and would have join the extender group! We have mom, teenager girl (me) and 5 years old girl. (Maybe dad coming but we don't know yet) Also I turned to 17th yrs old in march!
Our group is closed but maybe someone will start another one.

Just learned about fish extender groups today. This will be husband and I 4th Cruise and my daughters 3rd. I know it is getting close but would still like to participate if another group gets started.

Updated list on on later post. Please use it instead of this one.

Here is the final fish extender list. I had to make it a pdf file for some reason to get it to post. if you have trouble opening it let me know and i will try a different way later. Also Katie in 8152 can't have any gluten. I made a mistake on the amount of cruises taken. I do apologize I wish I could fix it.

Attachments

• fish extender dream 2017.pdf
    338.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Here is the final fish extender list. I had to make it a pdf file for some reason to get it to post. if you have trouble opening it let me know and i will try a different way later.

Hi! The information for our cabin (8152) is not correct. Most importantly, there is no allergy listed for Katie but it should say NO GLUTEN. Also, this is our first cruise (it states it's the 2nd). We weren't originally asked to provide favorite colors or interests but here they are:

Katie - Favorite color: Blue, Hobby/Interest: Art, Reading, American Girl, 1st cruise, NO GLUTEN
Jackson - Favorite color: Rainbow, Interest: Unicorns, Stuffies, 1st cruise, no allergies

I don't know what the trade pin column refers to.

Thanks!

Hi! The information for our cabin (8152) is not correct. Most importantly, there is no allergy listed for Katie but it should say NO GLUTEN. Also, this is our first cruise (it states it's the 2nd). We weren't originally asked to provide favorite colors or interests but here they are:

Katie - Favorite color: Blue, Hobby/Interest: Art, Reading, American Girl, 1st cruise, NO GLUTEN
Jackson - Favorite color: Rainbow, Interest: Unicorns, Stuffies, 1st cruise, no allergies

I don't know what the trade pin column refers to.

Thanks!
I requested the change and it was not sent in time. I did not know the colors but was told not to worry about it since we were so close to the deadline. My mistake on the amount of cruises. I do apologize. I do plan on bringing extra gifts that will replace anything that has gluten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter