Disney Dream March 27, 2017 4 night Bahamiam Cruise

Hi Robert. I found our FE group on FB and am very confused. The FB group has an image for the list of staterooms participating in the FE group and all of the numbers match except that stateroom 5030 is excluded from the FB list. Did that cabin drop out? It is in the last file I downloaded from you, but maybe I have something downlevel. Thanks!
I cut and pasted the link she messaged us. Th
Hi Robert. I found our FE group on FB and am very confused. The FB group has an image for the list of staterooms participating in the FE group and all of the numbers match except that stateroom 5030 is excluded from the FB list. Did that cabin drop out? It is in the last file I downloaded from you, but maybe I have something downlevel. Thanks!
there is a 5030 on the list it starts at the bottom of one page and finishes on the next. it caught me off guard when I saw it myself. sorry it took me s a lot of my stuff is going to bulk mail now.

Last edited:

What awesome gifts we received! Many thanks to all! A blast to do our first fish extender.
FRAizers room 6594

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter