Disney Dream March 27, 2017 4 night Bahamiam Cruise

We are a family of 3 looking to participate in a fish extender. This is our 1st cruise and would love to participate. Please let us know how to be notified or how to find out when the FE begins.
:welcome: More first timers. Happy Cruise Planning.
As for FE...Hopefully someone will be brave enough to step up and organize it. :flower3:

It's a little early for Fish Extender organization. Generally about 6-8 months out is a good time to get one started, unless there is a lot of demand to start one sooner.
Hi, I am helping my cousin with Fish Extenders, she is sailing with her family and would like to participate in Fish Extenders too. This is their first cruise. Any groups together yet that anyone knows of?

No FE groups have been started. Sorry to say we will not be particiapting this time around.
Anyone is welcome to jump in and start the ball rolling

I would also like to participate in a FE for cruise March 27, 2017 Disney Dream. Im trying to find info on how to organize one if no one starts one by end of Nov. Ill give it a shot. First time cruiser and didnt even know what a FE was. I dont even know where to start so...back to searching.

Hi I am very excited to be here. My fiance and I are getting married on board The Dream on the March 28th, 2017. This will be our first cruise ever and we can't wait!!! We have 24 others reserved and possibly up to 20 more. Can't believe the turnout we are having but then again my friends and family all love Disney so what a great reason to go on a cruise.
WOW how exciting! and Congratulations! Our family of 6 will also be on that cruise, first timers for us.

Our family and another would like to do a fish extender so I guess I will start one. Let's do 15 staterooms this time. No restrictions. Please post kids age to make sure gifts are age appropriate

Hutchins Family stateroom 7690
Robert likes Mickey Mouse
Rachel likes Mary Poppins
McKinley (4) likes Mini Mouse and Frozen

Hutchins Family stateroom 7686
Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney
Lauren (12) likes Rapunzel

Looking forward to new people to join.

:welcome: to the Disboards. Try to read a page of posts each day and you will have more info than you ever thought you needed.
Enjoy your planning.:flower3:
Pirate night is our favorie night. the shows at night are wonderful as well. We did two cruises last year and I loved the shes just as much as our three year old. Fish extenders are fun as well but you may want to research it onlinne to see if its for you.

Our family and another would like to do a fish extender so I guess I will start one. Let's do 15 staterooms this time. No restrictions. Please post kids age to make sure gifts are age appropriate

Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney

How does one join a fish extender?

How does one join a fish extender?
To join our group just comment room number, names of people in stateroom, kids approximate age, and everyone's favorite Disney characters if you know them. I will add you to our list and repost when more people join. Hope you decide to join in the fun.

Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney

Fraizer family room

Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney

Fraizer family - this is our second cruise; we sailed on the Dream right when it was new so it's been a while. Never heard of fish extender until now. It is gift exchange - is it just for the kiddos?
Fraizer Family room 6594
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Gabby (13) nightmare before Xmas fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan

Fraizer family room

Fraizer family - this is our second cruise; we sailed on the Dream right when it was new so it's been a while. Never heard of fish extender until now. It is gift exchange - is it just for the kiddos?
Fraizer Family room 6594
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan
The fish extender is a gift exchange that is correct. It doesn't have to be for kids only however. It is for anyone who wishes to participate. Kids and adults alike. The names I posted without ages are adults. The reason for the kids ages is to make sure the gifts are age appropriate. It would be bad that give a three year massage oil. Lol! If you need any ideas I will be happy to help. We found tons of ideas for gifts and gifts exchanger hangers on YouTube. I will add your family in a little while, when my daughter wakes up. She likes working on this with us. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Our family and another would like to do a fish extender so I guess I will start one. Let's do 15 staterooms this time. No restrictions. Please post kids age to make sure gifts are age appropriate.

We now have three staterooms. Welcome to the Fraizer Family.

Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney

Fraizer Family room 6594
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter