Disney Dream March 27, 2017 4 night Bahamiam Cruise

Our family and another would like to do a fish extender so I guess I will start one. Let's do 15 staterooms this time. No restrictions. Please post kids age to make sure gifts are age appropriate.

We now have three staterooms. Welcome to the Fraizer Family.

Hutchins Family stateroom 7690
Robert likes Mickey Mouse
Rachel likes Mary Poppins
McKinley (4) likes Mini Mouse and Frozen

Hutchins Family stateroom 7686
Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney
Lauren (12) likes Rapunzel

Fraizer Family room 6594
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Gabby (13) nightmare before Xmas fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan

Davis family

First Disney Cruise
Stateroom 7174

Dal

Kim

Cole (age 8) and Levi (age 5)
Both like:
Chip and Dale
Goofy
Donald Duck

We now have four staterooms. Welcome to the Davis Family. We still have space for 11 more staterooms for other families.

Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney

Fraizer Family room 6594
Colin likes Pixar
Kristy likes Star Wars
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan

Davis family room 7174
Dal likes: Jiminy Cricket and Buzz Lightyear
Kim likes: Minnie Mouse and Dory
Both like: Chip and Dale, Goofy, Donald Duck

Today at 6:47 PM

Last edited:

An update for Fraizer family - since you say the fun is not just for kids....
Colin likes Pixar
Kristy likes Star Wars

Please add us to FE

Phelps family Stateroom 9509
Dad-Jason Star Wars
Mom-Carrie Minnie Mouse
Kaytlin 14-Monster Inc/Disney Princess
Kyleigh 9-Disney Princess's

We now have 5 staterooms. Welcome to the Phelps Family. We still have space for 10 more staterooms for other families.

Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney

Fraizer Family room 6594
Colin likes Pixar
Kristy likes Star Wars
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan

Davis family room 7174
Dal likes: Jiminy Cricket and Buzz Lightyear
Kim likes: Minnie Mouse and Dory
Both like: Chip and Dale, Goofy, Donald Duck

Jason Star Wars
Carrie Minnie Mouse

Today at 6:47 PM

If there is still room in the Fish Extender group I'd love to add my kids. We just booked our first cruise!

Room 8152
Katie (age 8) probably Frozen (Elsa or Anna) or Dory
Jackson (age 4) Star Wars

I will add your family to the list as soon as I get home. We have done several cruises with different lines and our opinion is Disney is the best by far. You all are going to have a blast.

We now have 5 staterooms. Welcome to Stateroom 8152. We still have space for 10more staterooms for other families. We had one family drop out but so please update your list with ours. We will be missing the Davis family. Hope everything settles down.

Olen likes Mickey Mouse
Mary likes all Disney

Fraizer Family room 6594
Colin likes Pixar
Kristy likes Star Wars
Camille (15) Pixar fan
Lily (9) Wall-E fan

Jason Star Wars
Carrie Minnie Mouse

Stateroom 8152
Katie (8) Frozen (Anna and Elsa) and Dori
Jackson (4) Star Wars

Last edited:
So this is our first Disney cruise and we are going with another family. How does this work??? Thanks!
You all are going to have so much fun on this cruise. Here is a little information about fish extenders. It's kind of like a secret Santa on a cruise ship. There is a clip on the wall beside your door that stateroom attendance will put daily programs. That you hang a pocket device called a "fish extender". Other people that have joined the group will bring each person signed up a gift one night on the cruise and you do the same for them. We have found lots of information on YouTube about the hanger and gift ideas. If I can explain better or if you need anything just let me know. The gifts are normally inexpensive and a lot are homemade. It's really cool. My wife also said Pinterest also has a lot of ideas.

You all are going to have so much fun on this cruise. Here is a little information about fish extenders. It's kind of like a secret Santa on a cruise ship. There is a clip on the wall beside your door that stateroom attendance will put daily programs. That you hang a pocket device called a "fish extender". Other people that have joined the group will bring each person signed up a gift one night on the cruise and you do the same for them. We have found lots of information on YouTube about the hanger and gift ideas. If I can explain better or if you need anything just let me know. The gifts are normally inexpensive and a lot are homemade. It's really cool. My wife also said Pinterest also has a lot of ideas.

Ok so I think I get it. I will get with the other family to see if they want to participate. Just to make sure I get it, you get a gift for each person on your list? Thanks for the help!!!!

Ok so I think I get it. I will get with the other family to see if they want to participate. Just to make sure I get it, you get a gift for each person on your list? Thanks for the help!!!!

Yes that is correct. For example if one room is a family of four. You might give, father gift could be door magnet, mother gift, nail polish, kids gifts could be glow sticks. These are just examples. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask even if it's not fish extenders. We have purchased 15 father gifts, my wife is making the 15 mother gifts and my daughter and I have picked up some fun kid gifts in bulk from amazon and alibaba. These cruises are so wonderful. You can even get the cast members to autograph photo mats or even pillowcases. I just learned about this myself.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry but can you please take us off the FE group? Hope to do it next cruise. Just very overwhelmed right now. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter