Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

Has anyone done this with a shared photo pass? If so, how did you do it?
I would love for me and my family to have this done!! I've seen other's pics on here and they all look so wonderful. :flower3:

After some deliberation.. Info about Resort Photo sessions seems likes a thread best kept on the Resorts Board.. vs the Theme Parks board.

Thus.. this thread will now be found on the Resorts Board.

Thanks!

Knox

We did this in November and really enjoyed it. I got several taken of my DD alone and several of the 2 of use together. Made great Christmas cards and with the pre-purchased Photopass CD the GF photo session only cost me $25. What a deal!

image119.jpg

image098.jpg

Subscribing - this is a fantastic idea, hopefully I'll be able to persuade the rest of the family that it is worth while. Last year DD got really fed up with mummy stopping at every photopass station for a shot :lmao:

Subscribing, SO happy that I found this thread! I'm going to Disney in September for my honeymoon (2 days before our cruise) and I think this would be a great idea. Now I just need to figure out if we would have enough time to do it and convince my fiance to agree to it, well not that it matters if he does or not :rotfl:

I am so glad I looked on here today, I just asked a few days ago if anyone knew of any professional photograhers at Disney resorts and was told no.

Thanks for all the great info, now I just need to find out when sunset is in July!! :)

Has anyone ever done this with a shared photopass? I would be interested if I could do it! Thanks!
~Abby

I just booked our session for 7pm on 4/30. We have dinner at 1900 Park Fare at 530pm so I hope we'll be done in time.

Has anyone ever done this with a shared photopass? I would be interested if I could do it! Thanks!
~Abby

I remember reading on here last year that some people were able to do that, but I don't know the details. Hopefully someone who did it will answer!

I just booked our session for 7pm on 4/30. We have dinner at 1900 Park Fare at 530pm so I hope we'll be done in time.

Please let us know how it goes! I'm planning to have breakfast at 1900 and then do the photo session afterwards, and I was wondering about the timing.

Speaking of timing, no one ever answered my question about the earliest appointment time, so I called today. In case anyone else is interested, it's 8:00 a.m.

Did anyone get a confirmation # or anything when they booked? The booking process was a little weird and now I am worried about my Wednesday appointment.

I didn't get a confirmation # either, but everything worked out fine. They actually had lots of extra time to spend with us, and that was during the busy Easter break!

When we did this in September we didn't get a confirmation number either and unfortunately, they booked us for 9am when I asked for 11am (we certainly aren't photo-worthy at 9am!! :scared1: ) Luckily they squeezed us in but we'd have been very disappointed otherwise.

I would recommend calling back to confirm prior to your appt. That's what I plan to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter