• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

Oh bradk... I have gone to your site, many times and love it..
way better than the dis site... now that I have shmoozed.. (but it is true)
can you or someone answer me this ..

are things still the same... I think so.. but
last yr we pre ordered the cd with this we got
grand photo shoot (then free now $25)
all the pix's from the shoot added to a current photopass ID
my surf lesson photopass pix's
cinderellas castle lunch photos
Chef Mickey photos (which we BOUGHT OURSELVES seperately, so we added to the pass later)
allphotos taken by park photopass photog's
and the ability to edit ALL photos when we returned

is the the way it still works..

I'd like to prepurchase our CD, but can't... for some reason after our photos expired (way back in Nov) and disappeared..some reappeared.. so I think it won't let me have the pre order option.. since photos are already there
any suggestions on what I should/can do to preorder now? (for trip in Sept)

I'd love to do the shoot at Poly! we did the GF at Christmas and it was fantastic! we did the preorder cd, so the GF shoot was only $25 for us. a few of the pics are in my siggy.. they did awesome. not rushed at all.. she even showed me some tricks on my dslr camera:thumbsup2 I would definitley recommend to anyone thinking about it. It took us about 25 minutes or so to take our pics, but she spent probably around 45 min. total b/c we were talking etc.

pinkerbell, can you re-register under another user id? just an idea ;)

I'd love to do the shoot at Poly! we did the GF at Christmas and it was fantastic! we did the preorder cd, so the GF shoot was only $25 for us. a few of the pics are in my siggy.. they did awesome. not rushed at all.. she even showed me some tricks on my dslr camera:thumbsup2 I would definitley recommend to anyone thinking about it. It took us about 25 minutes or so to take our pics, but she spent probably around 45 min. total b/c we were talking etc.

The pictures in your signature are great.:) I really want to do one of the photo shoots, I have been very impressed with the photos I have seen posted here . How many pictures did you have taken in the 25 minutes?

I loaded my photopass pics onto my computer and then to snapfish.com and had them printed through there. No problems and they turned out great!

i'm quite certain there are no restrictions on pre-ordering, but it's done through a special link, not the disneyphotopass.com login directly.

i have the link in the saving money section of my photopass page or you can google something like pre-order photopass cd and the direct link should come up.

and thank you.

WOW, your pix's are great!! way better than ours came out.. wondering if it has anything to do with the subjects :confused3 ;)

I have thought about using another ID.. but I'm getting so many I can't keep them straight.. It was also suggested I get another userid on the official disney site because I can't preorder maps... I guess there's a glitch and I (and some others) only get the customize and print option..
I've got more Id's, usernames and passwords than disney's got guests.. and their harder to keep track off too! :goodvibes

Yahoo!!
I just preordered my photopass cd!!
Thanks bradk...
I had a hard time telling the "links" because my monitor doens't show much color differentiation.. but you said it was there .. so I kept looking and am one step closer to our disney vacation... spreading out the costs is always good!

walmart's been reported to have been difficult (but not the self-serve kiosks where you just have to agree that you have the rights to reproduce the photo). hopefully that will adjust over time as more and more people bring it to their attention. on the CD itself, you have a copy of the release that you can print out and show to people.

This is so true - Walmart gave us a problem even at the self serve kiosks. We were printing wedding pictures that we bought the rights to and they wouldn't give us the pictures back after we printed them and tried to pay for them. My Dad (old skool NJ Italians :) )and DH (attorney) got vey angry at this. They totally and grossly misinterpret copyright laws. They just won't print anything if it "looks too professional". There was an article about this in USA Today , yesterday. Moral of the story is - go to CVS they are nice. lolol.
So I got a bit off topic..but...I'm going to call today, I wonder if they have anything open for our trip in March! princess:

I did check out your site the other day (and it's great, by the way! :goodvibes ), but couldn't find any info about times.

When I called they said the last time slot 5pm. I'm not sure what the first one is, but they did mention that the sun is very bright and didn't recccomend an early time for little ones. They said it might cause squenty eyes and fussiness for outside pics.

Thank you! That helps a lot! :thumbsup2

The pictures in your signature are great.:) I really want to do one of the photo shoots, I have been very impressed with the photos I have seen posted here . How many pictures did you have taken in the 25 minutes?
Aww thank you :) I was incredibly happy w/our shoot! Once I got home, I went online and ordered a canvas that had a collage of around 7 different pictures on it:lovestruc , a personalized mug w/one of the pics on it, and a photo sculpture for myself and one as a gift for a DIS family we spent the holidays with. They were just awesome! I ended up w/94 pics after adding borders etc. to them. so, they probably took maybe 60 or so. I requested some taken in the hammocks, no problem. I requested some taken w/our "Christmas hats" on... again, they had no issues w/anything we wanted. I couldn't have been happier..and for $25... WELL worth it!

WOW, your pix's are great!! way better than ours came out.. wondering if it has anything to do with the subjects :confused3 ;)

I have thought about using another ID.. but I'm getting so many I can't keep them straight.. It was also suggested I get another userid on the official disney site because I can't preorder maps... I guess there's a glitch and I (and some others) only get the customize and print option..
I've got more Id's, usernames and passwords than disney's got guests.. and their harder to keep track off too! :goodvibes

:rotfl: not sure about that ;) I write them down:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
Maybe Disney can reset it for you somehow?

My dh thought I was crazy for wanting to do this and just "went w/the flow" and he was so happy we did them.... he's learning to just trust me:cool1:
I'll upload some more ...

here are some of the others...
image012-1.jpg

image040.jpg

image044.jpg

image055.jpg

image066.jpg

image078.jpg

image092.jpg

I just want to menton that we had a later time, we were told it was too dark to take pic's inside, I asked for at least one and so we did one on the stairs, but it was also quite dark outside, so most of our pic's are quite dark.. I'm going for an earlier time..

image518.jpg

image490.jpg

image445.jpg

I'd rather the kids squint and see the beautiful background than have pix's that look like they could have been taken anywhere... a personal preference thing

I'd rather the kids squint and see the beautiful background than have pix's that look like they could have been taken anywhere... a personal preference thing

yeah, that was pretty dark out!! My ds6 kept squinting and making funny faces:rotfl: it took a little time to get him to cooperate ;)

I bet sunset would be beautiful!!:cloud9:

yeah, that was pretty dark out!! My ds6 kept squinting and making funny faces:rotfl: it took a little time to get him to cooperate ;)

I bet sunset would be beautiful!!:cloud9:

Your photo's are beautiful! did you use any for holiday cards...

we got a couple photo's before the sun set... but it happened FAST!

I'm thinking that's why they don't book too late..

FYI all first timers with kids... bringing strollers or backpacks take's time.. travel lite to this to maximize your photo time.. we waited on elevators etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter