Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

mickeymyfavorite

DIS Veteran
I just called GF to book a photo session, and the CM told me to call back 30 days before (thats when they book)

She also said that they were looking into other resorts to do the photo session at......So it looks like the GF will not be our only option if anyone is interested. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me more about the photo sessions? How much they cost? etc.

TIA

$125.00
I asked the cast memeber what that includes she told me that it includes the sitting fee, rights to the cd for all the pic's that they take. She also told me that what ever photo pass potos you take before the session they can also add them to the cd..........WHICH IMO is the best value.
or
$50 for the sitting fee and then you purchase each photo.

I hope I expalined this right. you can call 407-824-1700they can tell you for sure

We did this back in September at the GF. Pictures are AWESOME!!!!!

And the photographer told me they are planning to do Polynesian Resort next but eventually go to other hotels, as the interest dictates.

I'm hoping to do it again in May...now just looking for the next discount code to get CD for $99.

If you get the $125 package and you get the right to all the pics on the CD, that mean that you can go to Wal Mart or Walgreens and print the pics out? Or is my thinking a little wonky? If you can then I will be adding a photo session for my DS's ( or maybe the whole family since we haven't had a family potrait done since DS9 could only have food from a baby bottle:lmao: ) on our upcoming trip. It'll be great if they add doing them at the Poly before our trip since we are going to be staying there.

$125.00
I asked the cast memeber what that includes she told me that it includes the sitting fee, rights to the cd for all the pic's that they take. She also told me that what ever photo pass potos you take before the session they can also add them to the cd..........WHICH IMO is the best value.
or
$50 for the sitting fee and then you purchase each photo.

I hope I expalined this right. you can call 407-824-1700they can tell you for sure

Thanks so much for the information. I will really have to look into this. I think this would be a great idea for the me to get really nice pics of the kids.

You can pre-order the photopass CD for $99 online, bring a copy of the confirmation that you paid, and then you only have to pay $25 for the GF photo session. Bradk on the DIS has a great website that explains everything about photopass, including the GF session. I believe his website is Stitchkingdom.com. Hope this helps!

yeah... not really breaking news here, but always good for a reminder i guess.

Grand Floridian Photo Shoot - You can arrange for a private photo session with a Disney PhotoPass photographer at the Grand Floridian Resort. The session includes around 40 photos taken around the picturesque resort and its beach. Pricing is as follows: $49.95 for a Disney's PhotoPass card containing your photos which can then be added to your disneyphotopass.com account; $124.95 which will get you a PhotoCD with your images. If you choose to get the PhotoCD, you can save your receipt and CD and exchange it later on during your vacation for a new PhotoCD containing all of your Disney's PhotoPass images. The only catch is you won't be able to make enhancements to any of the photos; or bring the required proof that you pre-ordered the PhotoCD and the cost is only $25. Reports from guests who have participated in the photo sessions are overwhelmingly positive. Call 407-824-1700 to make reservations up to 30 days in advance or for additional information. These sessions may be extended to other deluxe level resorts in the future.

from http://www.stitchkingdom.com/photopass

Does anyone have the code (if required) for the $99 prepurchase of the CD?

======================

Never mind, I got the link!

Oh I hope they extend it to the poly before august - we're going to celebrate our 10th anniversary and that would be a great thing for us to do!

I just called GF to book a photo session, and the CM told me to call back 30 days before (thats when they book)

She also said that they were looking into other resorts to do the photo session at......So it looks like the GF will not be our only option if anyone is interested. :thumbsup2

What was that number? I would love to do this!:cool1:

walmart's been reported to have been difficult (but not the self-serve kiosks where you just have to agree that you have the rights to reproduce the photo). hopefully that will adjust over time as more and more people bring it to their attention. on the CD itself, you have a copy of the release that you can print out and show to people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter