Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

I'm sure it's posted somewhere, but I don't have time to weed through 150+ pages in this thread. What time of day to you recommend to have photos taken at the Poly in April? Ideally, I don't want squinting eyes or dripping sweat. I know, kind of hard given the hot weather in Orlando.

For those of you who had your photos taken at 6 to 7 pm, did your photos come out a bit dark since the sun is starting to set?

We had photos taked at GF last June. I think that we had a 9 or 10 am appt. It was already very hot. The sun was really bright so we had squinty eyes for many of our beach photos.

Thanks a bunch!

Thank you all for sharing your lovely pics. We will be at BCV in 15 days and are travelling with our neighbors. We have back to back 20 minute sessions to include some pics of the kids and families together. I am very excited about this project, which says a lot considering how much I HATE having my picture taken... :rotfl2: Still working out what everyone is wearing. I think navy for us and tan for them.

Wow....I just stumbled upon this thread and realized no one was posting. I heard the Disney photo sessions had changed but that much??? I really enjoyed our session at the GF last December. Whats been going on latley?
Oops didn't realize we had a part II...so why isn't this one closed???:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter