Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

I just called and was told they would not be taking pics at the Poly yet, it was being pushed back a few weeks for opening.

Thanks so much for all of the information! My boyfriend and I are going to have these done as our "engagement" pictures!:lovestruc Yay for cheap photography!:cool1:
Hopefully the Poly will open up for pics, the resort is so beautiful.

Just called again to double check. Poly is scheduled to begin shoots on April 27 (as previously mentioned).

:thumbsup2

aw, i'm staying at the Poly for my honeymoon in July! Would LOVE to do this!! I hope it's officially up and running by then! I hope it's not impossible to book either.

I just booked our session for 7pm on 4/30. We have dinner at 1900 Park Fare at 530pm so I hope we'll be done in time.

I hope to try this too. Except with my two (really 3 if you count DH) messy monkeys I think we better do pics first then eat to avoid pics with food on our clothes :rotfl2:

Everyones pictures look great. I'm getting tired of the same old portrait studio pictures of my DD's. They have never had "professional" shots outside so this should be fun. And we really need an updated family picture.

Did they say when they are taking reservations?

He said (referring to the Poly) to call on the 27th. That's the day he told me they would be opening, so maybe they're not taking advance reservations in case they run into complications. You might want to call and ask. We won't be there until May 27, so he may have just been saying that I, specifically, should call on April 27 to make an appointment. :confused3

called on Tues. for appt. on May 4 at Poly. CM advised that they're not yet taking ressies at Poly for shoot... date may be moved back as to when they start at Poly.

I called today as well about the Poly! Was told that the SSR photo shoot would be ready before the Poly and I could call back in 2 weeks for more info.

We've never really walked around the Poly or SS before. For those that have, which do you think would have nicer backgrounds for pictures? My instincts tell me Poly. :confused3

I thought that I had posted pictures on here, but not seeing them. Here are a few from GF. I can't wait to see some from the Poly. Please share when you get them!
308299089.jpg

308299086.jpg

308299084.jpg

We've never really walked around the Poly or SS before. For those that have, which do you think would have nicer backgrounds for pictures? My instincts tell me Poly. :confused3

The poly...by a mile!!:thumbsup2 I personally think that the vegetation at SS is very young and hasn't hade time to fill in. The vegetation at the Poly is rich and dense. Also, you can't go wrong with pics at the beach!

Princessreilly, those are beautiful pictures. I love the one of you and your husband. We have 4 kids and have almost no pictures of just the two of us; we never think to take any.

Princessreilly, those are beautiful pictures. I love the one of you and your husband. We have 4 kids and have almost no pictures of just the two of us; we never think to take any.

Thank you! It was really sunny that day and we had a hard time keeping our eyes open. It was impossible to get one of all of us looking. I have almost no pictures of the four of us! It's hard to keep the little ones still for pictures.

We only have one daughter and never think to take any of just us! We signed up for the photopass just for this reason, so we could have some pics of all of us :lol:

We have our res for GF for 5/12 at 6:30pm right before our Park Fare dinner. I hope the sun cooperates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter