All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

We did free dining last year for 4 days. This year we made it 7, going Sept 2-9 at POP. Let the countdown begin.

Count us in! Sept 16th-24th, staying at All Star Music for the first time.

So far, have ADRs at Kona, Wolfgang Pucks, Jiko, Chefs de France, Coral Reef, LeCellier, 1900 Park Fare dinner, Concourse, and Spoodles.

YUM

We'll be there 9/28 through 10/1 - unplanned, and our second trip of the year - at the beginning of the Food and Wine Festival! :thumbsup2

Twinprincesses said:
Can you explain how the "free dining" works??? Is it just any meal is free or only certain ones????

for each night you stay at a disney resort, you receive 1 table service dinner, 1 counter service meal and 1 snack per day.

counter service is one entree, side, one beverage and one dessert.
for example, at pecos bill, you would get a sandwich, fries as the entree and side

at flame tree at ak, it could be the rib meal which consists of ribs, corn, fries which would be the entree.

bag of carrots are substituted for the fries if you prefer.

snacks include, soda, water, mickey bars/ice cream treat, single serving popcorn, piece of fruit.

for the table service places, you need to tell your waiter you are on the dp and they will advise you. you can order anything off the menu but a few places don't consider some of the seafood choices on the dp.

some ts require the useage of 2 ts credits. a few are: yachtsman club, california grill, hoop de doo, spirit of aloha, brown derby. there might be another one possible coral reef.

check the disney dining reference for all places included and the details of choices for using the credits on the dining plan

Me, Me, Me!

September 23-30 Coronado Springs, my first on-site visit EVER!
I booked on April 4th, made ADR's and so looking forward to this trip.

ADR's--Kona, Ohana breakfast, Sci-Fi Dine-In, Donald's Breakfastousaurus, Liberty Tavern, Le Cellier

We're going!! Just DGD10 and me! Another girl trip! We weren't planning on going again until Dec., couldn't work out everyone's schedules. School starts here Aug. 18! So, we're coming Aug. 12-17, staying at POP. Only 5 days of free dining, but we're happy! :cheer2:

My boyfriend and I will be at POP Sept 13th to the 22nd. We usually go at this time of year so the free dining is a great plus. :mickeybar

Counting down the days patiently (not) until our trip. Aug 21-31 at POFQ. Was planning to go anyway, but free dining was icing on the cake.

We had a trip planned for July, but changed dates to Aug. to add free dining!!
We'll be there 8/13-8/20 staying at POFQ. Can't wait!! :woohoo:

I'm so excited :Pinkbounc to add this extra trip to WDW. Hadn't planned on it or our June POR trip, but hadn't planned on him working most weekends without OT either so this is our "makeup" family time. DH has conference at Swan/Dolphin in June, but we got permission to stay at cheaper POR and add a few days. :thumbsup2 Then free dining comes out as DH works another weekend, annihilating family plans. So we're spending our "vacation budget" for free DDP instead of on a few family weekends - they can't call him into work from WDW. :teeth: That'll show them to mess with Mom's family schedule - HAH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter