• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

We were not planning on going again this year, but with free dining we just couldn't pass it up. I have already booked our ADR's and just can not wait for September to get here. pixiedust:

Wasnt planning on going this year at all. We went last year also because of the free dining and we werent planning on that trip either.

Coronado Springs Resort

September 15-22

I only have Kona Cafe dinner ADR booked.

DH and I will be at PO-R Sept 16-20. Yes - free dining too. Didn't exactly pre-plan this trip, but we did decide that if Disney offered a special money saving Promo we'd give it a go. So we did!!!

Kris :wave2:

We are going 9/30-10/6 POLY this is our first time doing the free dining and going during MNSSHP. :woohoo: :woohoo:
I will be wearing my pink crocs and my lime green alien Home Depot Mickey Heads :thumbsup2
Have a great vacation everyone!!!!! pixiedust:

We will be at POFQ :love: the 22nd through 29th of August!!!! We had planned the trip almost a year ago. Had already decided on the dining plan and now that it is "free" we are really thrilled and cannot wait for our trip!!!! :cool1:

Karnak said:
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I've wondered why folks put their photos on both messages when posting on the same thread. Is it too much trouble to uncheck "show your signature" when making subsequent posts on the same thread?

Wondering.

Hi!! I was just wondering how Bashful and Sneezy were doing today? :wave2:

We had planned to spend a week at Disney before our cruise...however the free dining made us realize that we could have that week (9/16-9/23) cruise on the Magic and then we could return and spend an extra night at Disney and take part in his Halloween party for the first time ever!! This is something I have really wanted to do!! :wizard: For us it's a dream come true!! :) :figment: :goofy: :stitch: :simba: :dumbo: :sulley: :hmghost: :tigger: :ccat: :donald: :mickeyjum

We already had our trip planned, but we now have free dining for the second week!

8/12-8/19: Marriott's Grande Vista
8/19-8/26: POR with free dining

Beth

We'll be there too! :wave2:

9/3-9/9
POP
me, dh, dd and my parents

We had free dining last year too and went the same week. So far I only have 4 ADR's. Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, Sci-Fi, and Donald's b-fast at AK. Still deciding on the last ones. We may just burn up the last two credits at CRT, if I can still get us in on our scheduled MK day. It's tough to travel resort to resort with a little kiddie.

cruiserkaren said:
We'll be there too! :wave2:

9/3-9/9
POP
me, dh, dd and my parents

We had free dining last year too and went the same week. So far I only have 4 ADR's. Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, Sci-Fi, and Donald's b-fast at AK. Still deciding on the last ones. We may just burn up the last two credits at CRT, if I can still get us in on our scheduled MK day. It's tough to travel resort to resort with a little kiddie.

I'd love to read your trip report when you return! We're staying at Pop and are eating at some of the same places you are (Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, Sci Fi and CRT). On my trip, it's just me and the kids. I tried to pick restaurants that I thought they'd enjoy.

Have fun planning your vacation!

Us too!!

August 25-27, 2006 at Liki Tiki
August 27-September 3, 2006 at The Contemporary for Free Dining, woohoo! :cheer2:

Us Too!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We will be staying at POR 8/14 - 8/19. We did not have this trip planned, but with the free dining we couldn't resist.

Our week at the beach turned into 2 days at the beach and 6 days at WDW.

Have our ADR's for Le Cellier, O'hana, Hoop-Dee-Doo and Boma.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We have booked into the AS Sports from September 20th thru October 10th. I had to book two packages to do this but it is worth it to beat our personal record for consective days at DW. We once spent 40 days at DW but it was 4 seperate trips.

I am having a delightful time figuring out where we are going to eat. No calories in that, yet! :rotfl2:

Slightly Goofy

Ds and I just returned from our Spring Break trip a week ago Friday :sad2: . I was sooooo sad leaving Epcot on our last night because I didn't have another definite trip booked. I even had a few tears as I exited the park. It always makes the trip home easier if I already have another countdown to look forward to. A few days after we got home, I saw the info on the Disney VISA free dining offer. DH and I have very good friends from our Church (who just happen to be about our parent's age) who love WDW :love: as much as I do. We have been talking about doing a trip together for many years, but it just hasn't worked out. Well, I called her and we talked and now WE'RE GOING BACK 9/24/06 - 9/30/06 with our friends :banana: :banana: !! We got quite a bit back more in taxes than I thought, so the trip is totally paid for. The way DH eats, we will be saving much more than the $37.99/day that the dining plan is "worth". We are staying at PC. I'm more excited about this than our trip to Key West (the real Key West, not Disney's Old Key West) in July :cheer2: . Now to lose 15 pounds between now and September.........

1st time taking advantage of the free dining... sept 2-10 at WL. planned this trip JUST because of free dining...i like to feel like i'm getting something for my $$, even if i'm not in the end...

We're at the Beach Club, Sept. 9-16. We went lat year during free dining and it made the trip so much more enjoyable for my husband, as he hates having to pull his wallet out at every meal. I'd been twisting his arm (gently) trying to get him to go back again this year, but when they announced free dining, he had no hestation at all about going. It sealed the deal for us. Thank you, Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter