All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

We were going to go in Dec. but decided to UP IT..lol.

Sept. 27th to Oct. 7th --10 nights at POP.
Looking forward to free dining again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Sept. 30 - Oct 7; staying at POR - Fr. Qtr. Only had to change our date by one day to get free dining :cool1:

09/09 - 09/16, staying 7 nights at the POP with 7 day PH tickets & FREE DINING for 2 adults & 1 child ! Will be having our wonderful DU agent within the next 2 weeks do our ADR's, haven't quite decided where to eat :cloud9:

We are going too.....already booked and paid my trip in full for Sept. 16th - Sept. 23rd and the free dining came along at the same time we were plannin on being there.... :thumbsup2 so we were able to add that on to our package, it will be my DH, my 3 yo DS and me, we are staying at POFQ....cannot wait..... :banana: :banana:

Sept 17th - 23rd at CSR !! Yahoo!!

DH and I are taking both of our mothers to Disney. Staying 6 nights at our first choice CSR. I have never stayed at this place but heard it was awesome. We have ADR's at: Whispering Canyon, LTT, Mama Melrose for Fantasmic, Hoop Dee Doo, Crystal Palce & LeCellier.

Should I swith Crystal Palace for O'hana's? Is it a 2 Ts or just 1? We are already paying oop for some of Whispering Canyon. Sharing a meal at Whispering Canyon and LeCellier. Don't know if mothers would like O'hana's or Crystal Palace better.

Also, my DD and 2 Granddaughters, ages 6 & 3 and I will also be going to WDW next month, May 20-27th and eating at CRT, LTT, Chef Mickey's, Polynesian Luau, Stitch Character Breakfast, Crystal Palace, Whispering Canyon, Akerhaus, Hollywood & Vine for fantasmic. We will be staying at CBR. We stayed here last year during February and loved it so much that us "girls" decided to do it again!

We'll be at ASMo August 13-21st, taking this extra trip just because of free dining. Can't pass up such a great deal to our favorite place on earth. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into teaching mode when we come back--I start the school year off just two days after getting back from this trip.

We were already booked for our vacation Sept. 29-Oct. 4th and then the free dining came out, so I dropped the AAA discount and went with the free dining :thumbsup2 Staying at the Yacht Club! :banana:

Sorry, this may be a little off topic, but is it really really true that if we go Sept 29- Oct 6, we can get free dining for EVERY day of our trip, not just the last 2 days??? :sunny:

We are going either Aug 23-Sept 2, or maybe the end of Sept if that works out for free dining!!!

We had already booked our trip for August 16th-22nd, staying at Pop. The free dining is such an added bonus! pixiedust:

Count us in 9/28-10/9 staying @POP. We already had ressies for 10/1-10/9 but when the free dining came out we added a couple more days to take advantage of it and save some money!!! Can't wait to see you all there.

Albertan mom said:
Sorry, this may be a little off topic, but is it really really true that if we go Sept 29- Oct 6, we can get free dining for EVERY day of our trip, not just the last 2 days??? :sunny:

We are going either Aug 23-Sept 2, or maybe the end of Sept if that works out for free dining!!!
Yes you would get it for your entire trip. We check in 9/28 and get the free dining for our entire stay (until10/9) hope this helps!!!

wdwholic1206 said:
Yes you would get it for your entire trip. We check in 9/28 and get the free dining for our entire stay (until10/9) hope this helps!!!

OHHHHH, that is great!!!
Thanks so much.
Now to decide when to go!!!
Any suggestions??!! :teeth:

All star Music 9/24 - 9/30. Went last year for free dining, was not planning on going back this year but couldn't resist free dining again.

Another unexpected trip here, we will be at AKL Sept. 30th - Oct. 6th :woohoo: My boys think we are staying at PC, so they will be surprised :thumbsup2

:wave: We're checking in to ASmo on September 29th then moving over to the Poly from 9/30-10/8. This was our plan from the beginning and the free dining is just one huge perk. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to do our first MNSSHP on 10/2. I'm a little nervous about the crowd levels, but hey, we were there last March over spring/Easter break so I figure we've seen the top of the mountain.

Add me to the list. I was hoping for a trip but not necessarily planning one. Free dining changed that.
Sept. 14 - 19 POP

went last year and had the free dining and booked new years day for this year. free dining came out and switched the codes.

staying at sports sept. 26 thur oct 6, then on to universal for hhn.

booked adrs for ohana, le cellier, concourse steakhouse, wcc, garden grill, rose and crown, 1900 park fare, hollywood and vine, crystal palace,grand floridain cafe and biergarten.

it's gonna be a blast !!

We were planning on going to POFQ on 09/24 - 10/01 anyway, so the free dining was an added bonus. I was hoping Disney would offer free dining and was so happy when they did! We would normally never eat at so many sit-down restaurants in one trip. We have ADRs for Hoop-Dee-Doo, LTT, H&V, Sci-Fi, Le Cellier, and Tony's Town Sq. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter