All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

DD-13 and me, Aug 28 - Sep 2 (girls only). Pop Century. My niece is coming up for a day mid-week.
ADRs:
Cinderella Gala Feast (1900 PF)
Le Cellier dinner :woohoo:
Concourse Steakhouse dinner
Crystal Palace breakfast :eeyore:
Teppanyaki dinner

Yum. Oh, and thanks AirTran for the great fare sale back in April that caused this whole extra trip!

We weren't even planning to go, but once the free dining became an option, we decided to drop several hundred $ in order to get some free meals! Guess we're the kind of suckers WDW loves. Can't wait to try some places we've never been.

:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cloud9: :blush:
we will be staying at the contemporary tower /mk view! sept 27-oct 4!!!!! :dance3: sooooooooooooooo excited! we will be eating at:
rose and crown
concourse steakhouse
chef mickey's
coral reef
liberty tree tavern
playhouse disney dine and play!
tony's town square

AKL Sept 15-25 :thumbsup2

Check these out

Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki's
Boma
Cape May Cafe
Mama Melrose's
Ohana
LeCellier
Rose & Crown
San Angel
Alfredo Di Roma
Spoodles
:cloud9:

We're staying at All Star Music 9/24 - 9/30 with free dining - it helps a lot since this trip was going to happen anyway to go down and plan our wedding for next spring!

:bride:

We're all staying in the FW cabins from Aug. 12-19. we definitely took advantage of the free dining with 4 kids (3 teenagers)

Dh and I will be at the YC from 9/10-15! I can not wait! :banana:

I'll be there with DH, DS, DM (Dear Mom), and DMBF (Dear Mom's Boyfriend) from Sept 16-23 staying at POR!! :Pinkbounc

Our ADR's:

LeCellier
Crystal palace
Teppanyaki
Tony's Town Square
'Ohana
Chef Mickey's
Boatwright's
Hollywood & Vine lunch (OOP)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter