All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I'm starting this thread to see how many DISers are taking advantage of the free dining
2.gif

If you are, when are you going and where are you staying?
We will be there Sept.24th - 30th and we are staying at The Poly.
poly1.jpg

For all you DISers that don't know about the free dining, check out the DIS homepage and you will find some info there about it (here's the link too if you would like it http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-resorts.htm#packages ). This is such a great deal and I am so excited that I can take advantage of this :teeth: .

Moderators, if this is the wrong board for this thread - I'm sorry. Please feel free to move it if you have too - thanks!!!! :thumbsup2

Am I the only DISer getting free dining :scratchin . That can't be right!! :sad2:

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I've wondered why folks put their photos on both messages when posting on the same thread. Is it too much trouble to uncheck "show your signature" when making subsequent posts on the same thread?

Wondering.

We are lucky to be enjoying free dining this year, we already had a trip booked and were going to pay for the dining plan so this is a nice bonus for us!

Aug 21-28th at AKL
Aug 28-Sept 1st at Poly

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Karnak said:
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I've wondered why folks put their photos on both messages when posting on the same thread. Is it too much trouble to uncheck "show your signature" when making subsequent posts on the same thread?

Wondering.

:offtopic:

We are getting the free dining!...If it wasn't for that we would not be going!....We are going August 13th - 18th!!!....can't wait! :cool1: :cheer2:

Me, DH and DD13 will be staying at POP from August 22 - 29th. We can't wait! Thanks free dining! Have great trips all! :cloud9:

Count us in for free dining! It's a surprise trip for me & our kids at Pop Century!

I have ADRs for The Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, CRT, Sci-Fi Diner and Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package).

I can't wait to go! And, I'm having a tough time not telling the kids about our big surprise. We are going to tell them in August, for their birthdays. :goodvibes

I'll be at Port Orleans French Quarter, September 8th - 14th :banana:
Can't wait to ride Expedition Everest for the first time!

Count me in for FREE DINING!!!!! This is our first family trip to WDW and its me, my husband, my parents, my three sisters, and my niece!! We are staying at POFQ from 9/11 til 9/16!!

Us too!
POP Aug. 12 (room only that night) through Aug. 19.
DS9 pirate: Me :yay: and DH :o
DS and I left DH home last time. He is NOT a fan. But in the spirit of family togetherness, harmony, and free dining, he actually suggested that we can the beach vacation and do this instead. :woohoo:
That man earned some major hubby points last week!:love2:

Karnak said:

Wondering.

Is it too much trouble for you to change your settings so that you don't see the signatures?

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :lmao:
sha_lyn said:
Is it too much trouble for you to change your settings so that you don't see the signatures?
We changed our plans to take advantage of FREE dining. September 25-October 5 Pop Century (2 rooms, 3 kids) :cool1:

We were going any way with dining this just makes it better.
Myself and my sister 5nights at Pop.
8/30-9/4.

We went last year and this year both with free dining...WOOHOO
Staying @ POP for 9 nights 9/29-10/8/06. May be able to do 2 MNSSHP this year. I love it SO MUCH I cannot wait to see Hallowishes again.

Here we come again, and again, and again :lmao:

Paul and I will be there for our very first "just the two of us" trip! :cool1: DH can't get off work that time of year.

We're at Coronado Springs (my absolute favorite moderate and one of my top 3 of all Disney resorts!) from Sept. 29th-Oct. 4th.

We're checking in the last day of the deal so we can enjoy the Halloween Party and the Food and Wine Festival - ok, well, that last one's mostly for me. ;)

You'll see us there from 9/4-9/10. We'll be at POP. We're eating at Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, 'Ohana, Le Cellier, 50's PrimeTime, Beaches & Cream and San Angel Inn. Woo Hoo! We already had the trip planned, but this makes it that much better. I got the free dining last year, too. :banana:

Karnak said:

Wondering.

Well, at least you knew you were going to get flamed.

I like the pic of Sandy and her "little chef"!! :thumbsup2 Most of the time I recognize people by their signatures!! Can't you ignore signatures if you don't want to see them?

Anyway, I have tentative courtesy reservations for Sept 14-21 with FREE DINING at Port Orleans Riverside!!! (sixth time in a row! we can't get enough!!)

I'm so excited to do the free dining- we've only done a few table service restaurants and only one or two per trip since they are so expensive usually. This is going to be a great opportunity to see what else Disney has to offer! We're really excited. :banana:

And I can't wait to ride Soarin' and Expedition Everest! For those who haven't seen it- make sure to get your FREE PIC on Expedition Everest by downloading and playing the game on http://www.disneyeverest.com/ !!!!! (expires Sept 30th, so good for the free dining period!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter