• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

We'll be at the pop century August 13th-18th!!! We just got back from WDW March 11th, but we can't pass on this great deal. We did it last year and loved it!

We weren't planning a trip this year, but thanks to free dining we are. Now I can stay onsite!!! We are going August 26- September 1 staying at ASmo!!

Paula

We had booked a trip in January hoping for some good deal during the late summer. We got to go last October with the free dining & never thought they would offer it again...

The 5 of us will be at the Beach Club August 22 - September 1!!!
Looking forward to Turtle Talk & Expedition Everest!

We'll be at All-Star Movies August 13-18! :jumping1:
We had originally planned to go in July but when the Free Dining Plan came out, we switched right away!!

We've got ADRs at Tony's, 'Ohana, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace and Coral Reef.

Mom Sister and I will be at AKL for free dining Sept 2-9 :woohoo:
AKLPoolViewRoom.jpg

Then I'm heading back to CBR at the end of the month :sunny:
BridgetoOPR.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Hadn't planned on going this year --- but couldn't resist

Aug 17 - 24 AKL Concierge

Sept. 19-24 at ASMo!
GOt to stay an extra night and saved $300 on our trip. Booked 1900 Park Fare, Aksershus, Le Cellier, Coral Reef and Crystal Palace.

August 13th-18th at All-Star Movies...

Like others, this was an unplanned trip due to the Free Dinning...
We were going to take a summer off and plan for next summer, but free food and value season rates were too difficult to pass up :thumbsup2

We are! August 15-19 at POP Century. We have ADR for Chef Mickey's, Grand Floridian Cafe, Liberty Tree Tavern, and Concourse Steakhouse. It is the first time for the dining plan for us, and its free! :thumbsup2

Reserved the room at CBR in January..then free food comes along ! We got in on the last day that you can get it. Sept 30- Oct 7th. Whoo hoo!
Eating at Donalds Breakfast for our first morning in Disney (boys first trip ever, birthdays for both while we are there!). Then Coral Reef, H&V for Fantasmic, Chef Mickeys our last day, WCanyons, Pirate Cruises for them both, Hoop de doo and then who knows where else for our CS.

So looking forward to this. Feel like God really blessed us for this since we are trying to make this such a great trip for the family and the free dining just freed up money to do extra things we wouldn't have done and we have worked so hard to save and get this paid off (cash..no credit) before we ever leave town. To top it off....it is a surprise to my boys :rolleyes1 . Plan on telling them mid Sept to get them excited but the pirate cruise pirate: is a surprise till we get to the dock along with a cake and stuff at chef mickeys! Yeah!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
and to top it all off, we are celebrating our 10th anniv at the place we honeymooned!! :lovestruc

have a great day all!
Peggy

We were going anyway, and thanks to free dining we are getting over $900 back from Disney! :banana: We will be at Pop Sept 30- Oct. 10th :cloud9:
I think I need to loose about 20 pounds before we go, because we are going to be eating like hogs!
We have ADR's for
Crystal Palace
Boma
Chef Mickey's
Ohana
California Grill (just dh and myself for or 10th anniversary)
Rose and Crown
Liberty Tree
and
Coral Reef
WOOOH! That's alot of eating! We would never do that many sit downs with out the dining plan! :woohoo:

Karnak said:
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I've wondered why folks put their photos on both messages when posting on the same thread. Is it too much trouble to uncheck "show your signature" when making subsequent posts on the same thread?

Wondering.

In 11,000+ posts and 6+years I have never even known that I could turn off my siggie, my guess is that most disers are in the same catagory as I am.

though now I know I don't think I will...to much trouble to remember.

Oh, Forgot to post
Sept 1 to 6th
POP
Free Dining....

Was already planned with DDP but now it's free!

Aug 26th - Sept 3rd - WL
Already had ADR's for WCC, Rose & Crown, Ohana, Le Cellier, Sci-Fi, LTT, Boma and Teppanyaki.
I guess I'd better dust off the treadmill!!

We were going 8/8 but changed our dates due to the Free Dining!

We'll be at PC from 8/15-8/26, with ADR's at Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana's, Liberty Tree Tavern, Coral Reef, Sci-Fi, Hollywood & Vine & Donald's Breakfastasaurous, so far.

My kid's don't know about the trip yet, but I sure am excited! :banana:

We were already planning a trip 9/24-9/29 but free dining allowed us to upgrade to the WL and still save 100.00. :banana: Booked: Le Cellier, Coral Reef, 50's PTC, Ohana, WCC, and CRT. Hope everyone enjoys themselves!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter