All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

i just got my free dining and it said value resort but i am staying at coronado AND have the hopper option! Still saved over $450! SO GREAT!

:wizard: We will be at Pop 9/23 thru 9/30. It will be me, DH, and DD Emily as well as our new baby girl who will be around 11 weeks then. My parents are also going with us. According to DH, we weren't supposed to go back until at least 2007 but the Free Dining won him over. LOL :cheer2: We had it last year as well although my parents had to cancel at the last minute when my father became very sick and was hospitalized right before the trip. Hopefully all will be fine this time around! :love: Rebecca

Free dining here! Second year in a row for us! party:

We were already booked at POR for 9/22-10/1! Doing MNSSHP on 9/29! Can't wait!

We changed our dates so we could take advantage of the free dining... We were going to stay at Dolphin for $ 139 a night but with the free dining a mod would be cheaper... We are now going August 13th - August 20th @ Coronado Springs Resort! :cool1: Took me awhile, but the free dining was a good trade off!

We are planning a girls only trip Sept30- Oct8. We had already booked this trip when free dining came out, so this was icing on the cake :Pinkbounc

We are staying at POP and are doing MNSSHP on Oct2 and food and wine for 2 days.

We can't wait!!

Princess, DH and DS-2 will be there at the Comtemporary Resort, September 21-24, 2006. We will be joined by my Sister-in-Law and family and Cousin and family. Right now our groups consists of about 12. We can't wait!

So far 3 rooms, maybe 4?
All Star Sports
Sept 21-Oct 1.

Free Dining even having our AP this works out as a better deal for us..
TA DA!!

All that is left is Airfare.. Please let prices go down..

PrincessA, DH and DS-2 will be there at the Comtemporary Resort for Free Dining, September 21-24, 2006. We will be joined by my Sister-in-Law and family and Cousin and family. Right now our groups consists of about 12. We can't wait!

We will be there September 20 - September 30 for free dining and celebrating our 10th anniversary at Coronado Springs!

We'll be there 9/30- 10/7....Contemporary - Magic Kingdom View :-)

We had to call a couple times to get the free dining...I wasn't willing to give up my view room for free dining..I know...crazy. But that's just me. But finally, DH called and got it for us!!! I'm so excited!

I'm there!!!! Sept. 30 to Oct. 6 - staying at OKW to celebrate my 50th birthday! Already had the reservations, free dining was an early brithday present for me!!!!

Couldn't pass it up. Went last year in September for free dining, will be taking the family back again this year in September. Staying in ASMo. Can't wait to try out some different restaurants and EE!!! Only problem is the wait for DD (and DW and myself...)

I love the low crowds :banana: I guess the two slowest months of the year are Jan and Sept?

When do the kids go back to school this year?

Going to the Poly Sept 10th-15th and looking forward to some swiming and water parks this time. :fish: already tried the Beach Club in January for a low-crowd trip, but the pools were too cold to swim since Disney started engery-saving-plan in the winter season. pirate: September looks like it coud become my favorite month. :flower2:

I was going to be in Orlando for a business meeting from the 23 - 26 at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. I was planning on going a few days early to see my favorite mouse so I've been looking for someplace offsite at reasonable rate. Well, when I saw the free dining I booked 8 nights @ POP, 19 - 27, and my youngest daughter and her boyfriend are joining me. And the best part is my company will pay for a portion of the cost!!!!
I've booked LeCellier, Whispering Canyon Cafe, 50's Prime Time, Teppanyaki, Biergarten, Liberty Tree Tavern and Chef Mickey on the morning we leave.

We'll be at Pop September 28 - October 3. Finally (after 10 years) convinced the in-laws to go, so it will be DH, DD(3), DS(13 mos), DMIL, DFIL and myself. DH and the in-laws said that the price with the free dining was too good to pass up.

:thumbsup2 Us too! Free dining again! :cool1: Staying at CSR Sept.21-Oct 1 with DD(10) Looks like a lot of us will be staying there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter