SR- New Scavenger Hunt!

DARN!! Clue#4 tells me my guess is wrong. I read clue#1 wrong! My 11 year old read #4 for me in less than 2 min. I would have been there all day trying to read it.

Yayyy!!! I guessed right!!!! :yay:

What were the credit amounts again? I can't access the contest page since I already guessed and I can't remember how much I get for a 3rd clue guess.

Okay I guessed yesterday and I found the last clue but I can't figure it out for the life me so that I can find out if I guessed right.

Help! I'm no good at unscrambling! Can someone please give me a hint on the last clue? How many words are there? What does the first word start with? I already guessed yesterday but want to see if I guessed right. I can't wait until Friday!:confused3 :eek:

That's it.............I'm going back to school!! :lmao:

Between my not being able to find the third clue without having a hint, and now, not being able to solve the final clue.....I need to go back to school. How on earth did I manage to graduate from college? :confused3 ;)

Tricia, this was THE hardest Scavenger Hunt!

Want to know how many words I came up with for your scrambled word? and how long I worked on the scramble, and then my husband walks in the door and goes (bla, bla bla).

I'm totally lost. I cannot find one of the songs on the CD that has these letters in it. Does it really spell out the title??? Or is it one of those things that just almost spells it out. And the word unscrambler is cool but could not figure out how to work it. Maybe I'm just to tired.

I'm totally lost. I cannot find one of the songs on the CD that has these letters in it. Does it really spell out the title??? Or is it one of those things that just almost spells it out. And the word unscrambler is cool but could not figure out how to work it. Maybe I'm just to tired.

The letters are not the song title - just a clue to the song. Put the letters in the last box in the unscramble and hit all possibilities. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter