SR- New Scavenger Hunt!

bartleby1

DIS Veteran
Tricia must have read my mind! I was just wondering today when she was going to do another one!

No clues up yet though.

Have fun!

And check out the shout out to all of us! :cool1:

We must all be on the same page I just saw it and searched to see if any clues but nope didn't see any yet!!!

Can you tell me how this works? I found the first clue. I don't know if I am supposed to wait until I have enough clues to know what the answer is or if I am supposed to make a guess everytime I find a clue? This is my first time doing this.

You only get to make one guess so unless you are sure or want to take a huge risk don't submit an answer.

Thank you so much. There really wasn't much of an explanation with the post and I had no clue what I was supposed to be doing. I appreciate your help.:wizard:

Is it just one clue a day or do I have to check back more often?

One never knows what Tricia has up her sleeve! I check the main page a few times a day to see what clue number has been posted....then work goes out the window until I find it and do my eliminations! Just remember....one guess and one guess only so make sure you're certain of your pick!!

Michael

I found the first clue and I found a listing of the songs....Great!
Now here is where I'm confused. Do I want to eliminate the songs on the cd or the ones not on the cd. Probably the ones not on, the other way around wouldn't leave many choices. :confused3

OK, I found the first clue, too. I've eliminated 3 songs from the list. Does that sound right to everyone else?

You eliminate any songs not on the list. I eliminated 4, but don't have a clue about the correct answer until we get the next clue. My hypothesis is that the next clue will be that it is animated or that is was featured in a movie either of which would only eliminate one more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter