• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

SR- New Scavenger Hunt!

I guessed after the Supermember clue was posted, but I'm not sure that I remember what I guessed. If it is what I think it was then the second clue does not rule out my guess. Did that make any sense???

I guessed based on the first clue and the supermember clue. I *think* I'm still in the running for the correct answer, but it was the supermember clue that led me to the answer that I picked. Of course, I could still be completely off-base, lol! :lmao: But, if I read into the supermember clue correctly, I think I may have gotten it!

Thanks for posting! Even though I already guessed, I like to see if I'm still in the running, lol!

Did you actually find the clue yet? I'm still searching....

Yes, I found the clue. PM me if you like. Most people probably wouldn't even go to this page. I just thought it would be tricky and alas I was right!

Anyone actually find #3. I have clicked on everything. Am I just overlooking it???:confused3

Hmm...I found the clue and now I'm thinking my guess was wrong. It kind of fits, but not really. Oh, this is killing me, lol! I need to know!:lmao:

Anyone actually find #3. I have clicked on everything. Am I just overlooking it???:confused3

Yes, you are! It's on page which wouldn't be too obvious to click on because I don't think a lot of people go here!

My brain must not have adjusted to the new time! :p Could someone please give me a clue for finding the third clue?? I *thought* I had been to the less travelled links on SR, but I'm still hitting the fence. TIA! :)

I quit for awhile. I did see in the term & conditions (I thought I clicked everywhere but apparently not) about sending SR a W-9 form if you go over $600. I guess I never thought about that, taxes and all. Just curious how many people have had to do this. When my GC money comes off the pending status I'll have about $400 already for the year.

See Tricia, your game is educational.
Angela

Whew! That clue was hidden!:) But I finally found it and made my guess. Hope I'm right, but it was a lot of fun either way. Thanks Tricia!:thumbsup2

My brain must not have adjusted to the new time! :p Could someone please give me a clue for finding the third clue?? I *thought* I had been to the less travelled links on SR, but I'm still hitting the fence. TIA! :)

Well, someone else said we probably don't visit this page a lot, but that was not true for me. I check it at least once a day. :rolleyes1

But seeing that this scavenger hunt is a CONTEST, you might not think to look on this page.

HTH!!!! Good luck!!!!

Well, someone else said we probably don't visit this page a lot, but that was not true for me. I check it at least once a day. :rolleyes1

But seeing that this scavenger hunt is a CONTEST, you might not think to look on this page.

HTH!!!! Good luck!!!!

I check this page everyday as well but I wouldn't think a lot of people would check it unless they were in the hunt for the prize!:rotfl:

I still can't find clue #3. I guess I'll try after work. Darn I just found it. Thought out the clues and forgot Clue #2 when I picked my answer. Oh well. I can't wait to hear the answer though. I love disney trivia.

I've often wondered if people knew about the $600 tax limit (where you have to fill out the form) and if they reported their "earnings". Before this year I've usually just got the odd mypoints $50 gc once a year and never bothered. Now I'm wondering about next year.

Well my guess hasn't been eliminated yet. One of the songs I have no idea what it sounds like how it would fit in with the Super Member clue so I figure I now have 50/50 odds of having gotten it right after the first clue with the Super Member clue and deductive reasoning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter