Something About Nothing ... #12

Yeah, Bambi's cousin bounced off DH's truck front in the early morning hours, and did quite a bit of damage, a few years ago. Keisha, very glad to hear DS and GD are okay, even if the car was damaged. Very scary for both of them. And thankful you didn't copy them either. I don't know why so active right now either, except with all this rain, maybe they are feeding closer to the road. I get very nervous whenever I see one from my car. Eek news to read first here. Sending lots of hugs to DS and GD.

And time for tea. Cool and damp inside, with puddled road commute. Ate that turnover quick, so may be in the hunt for more soon. Took some salted cashews to munch on for later today, they may be gotten into earlier than that.

images
images
Why yes it is, so drink up, it's good to be hydrated this Thursday, and have a terrific, totally awesome day.

Eldest DS driving GD back home from gymnastics last night was attacked by Bambi. They were both just shook up thank God. Can’t say the same for his car

Driving back home in dark this am saw a doe right on side of road a few feet from my car as I Made a hairpin turn. Glad she decided not to bolt

No idea why they are running here. Not hunting or mating season as far as I know.

Oh goodness, glad they’re ok though.......and glad you don’t have a run in with bambi either.......

Awake far too early this morning.........sun is coming up but a little cloudy. May try and get some Park time in this morning........

Trying to convince myself my very pale arms have a little colour in them after a day in the sun yesterday....... :rotfl:

Have a great day

Morning Mac and Sans family :wave2:

A4B900F5-F4C9-4726-93B9-E35493B1F9FE.jpeg

C7A2E24E-2C66-4B40-B25E-D31A34A01EA9.jpeg

Returned home yesterday afternoon from Indianapolis. All went well with stents being removed. Lower back is pretty sore and I’am going to chock that up to them moving me around while I was under general anesthesia. I have some weakness and generally tired, but a few nights in my own bed should help that.

Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts sent my way. I appreciate your prayers and kindness :grouphug:

Lots to be thankful for. My baby sis K was with me and I’am so thankful she was there. Doc thinks this should take care of duct problem. So hoping this is all behind me now.

The hotel staff at The Conrad where great and it’s a beautiful place to Convalesce. Rooms are beautiful and quiet.

There was a full sized Indy 500 race car in the lobby. Never seen one up close before. They host a lot of the drivers and owners. They were doing some preliminary trials for the race.

Schumi sounds like even though you are getting some rain you are still having a great time. That’s the nice part of rain in Florida. You tend to get rain morning or evening with breaks in between. Have a great rest of your vacation. Enjoy your cocktails and you never know you actually might have some color on your arms after being in sun.

Keisha so glad to hear your son and granddaughter are ok after run in with deer, very scary situation :grouphug:

Monykalyn safe travels to you and family :car:

Houseofthrees glad to hear you are enjoying some sun on vacation.

Lynne love the animal pics

6 more sleeps till grandbabies and I leave for vacation.

Yay, Robo's back :wave: glad you're getting better and hope you're back to normal soon :goodvibes

I'm back and playing catch up today since my phone was out of data thanks to an app that I had to delete which was using as much as chrome. Wish we had access to good wifi here in the sticks. We also live in deer alley and I cringe every morning at one particular spot they are fond of crossing :scared1:

Glad Robbie is back and planning a new trip...I count 2 trips this fall ...sounds like you're making up for lost time :cool1:

I had a great mother's day after working 8 to 5 and had to brag a little...Trey grilled chicken and steaks and Danielle met me at the door with a pina colada...I could get used to that :cloud9:

Hope everyone had a great mother's day...sorry I missed it.

Hi mac, Carole, Lynne, Janet, Charade, Three, monyk, patty and anyone else I missed :wave2:

Now I have to get ready for work, short day today thankfully.

Have a wonderful day homies :flower1:

On our way- car is packed. I'm leaning on kidults stuffed laundry bag in backseat.

Thank goodness Keisha family ok after car vs deer. Had that happen last November.

Speedy recovery back home to Robo!

Hoping rain goes away quicker in Florida than predicting this weekend! Well and around Midwest too apparently. Think we are about to hit rain.

Morning to all :yay:

Monyk leaning on something soft in the car is a good thing

Safe travels for youse

Tink, good to see youse here
You have great thoughtful kids!

Robbie, glad you are back home and filled us in about this “mini trip”you are recovering from

Safe travels for you too next week

I’m rushing around as off to do errands
If I missed greeting any homie, sending you a :hug: to make up for it

Another really slow day at work. Nothing interesting going on here today, so I will just get right to the posts.

Schumi - Thanks for the explanation on F&F. I was never really interested in it, but I’m sure dh will want to ride it at least once next time we are there.

Lynne - if you daughter doesn’t want to to to Universal I would be happy to go. I feel like we should do something for B’s 18th birthday, but not sure what the budget holds since we are planning a trip for graduation.

Keisha - Glad everyone is okay after the deer incident. We seem to have an abundance of them around here.

Robo - Welcome back. Glad to hear the procedure went well.

I’m counting the minutes until lunch again. What to have........

6 more sleeps till grandbabies and I leave for vacation

Yay for vacation! Glad you're on the mend!!

I had a great mother's day after working 8 to 5 and had to brag a little...Trey grilled chicken and steaks and Danielle met me at the door with a pina colada...I could get used to that :cloud9:

That's great!!! Yes- every day should be like that!

On our way- car is packed. I'm leaning on kidults stuffed laundry bag in backseat.

Safe travels!! Yep- DH was stuck in the backseat of DS malibu when we drove him down to Orlando. Had his fish on the floor and bins of his stuff next to him!!

Charade-:cool1::jumping1: to your DD!! That is wonderful about the band!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!! I went to the doctor this morning for cortisone shots in my shoulder! Shoulder is sore now bit hoping with that and physical therapy I'll be back to 100% soon!!

This time next week we'll be at Sapphire Falls!!! :cool1:

Robo, so glad you could post how you are doing. I hope all gets better fast, and sending more mummy dust and hugs. And, yay, for a trip coming up soon.

Tink, that was a great way to end Mother's Day. Nice of your kids to pamper ya. Hope your short work day has your time go quick.

MonyK, safe travels. Back seat relaxation is a good way to travel.

Schumi and House, hope you're partying in the sun.

Charade, yeah, you'd think she'd be happy. We didn't give a trip to older one, so not going to give little one an 18 year old trip either. She'll be getting the same graduation present her older sibling did, and that's an expensive gift.

Patty, you too, a yay, for trip next week. Glad to hear your shoulder got a shot, and hope you will be fully back to normal quick. Sending mummy dust so that shoulder pain is no more.

In odd news today - B’s school is experiencing a partial power outage. Apparently it is a blown transformer. Good thing it’s not too terribly hot today.

Patty, you too, a yay, for trip next week. Glad to hear your shoulder got a shot, and hope you will be fully back to normal quick. Sending mummy dust so that shoulder pain is no more.

Thanks, Lynne! Can always use lots of mummy dust!!

Charade- hope the power come back on for DD!! The kids are probably getting out of some work if the computers don't work!! Not in our day! Chalk and a blackboard! and if they were fancy, an overhead projector! Anyone remember film strips?? Yes- I'm old!!

Charade- hope the power come back on for DD!! The kids are probably getting out of some work if the computers don't work!! Not in our day! Chalk and a blackboard! and if they were fancy, an overhead projector! Anyone remember film strips?? Yes- I'm old!!

The power was restored fairly quickly. I’m sure there were some disappointed students.
Yes, I remember film strips. How about sniffing dittos?

The power was restored fairly quickly. I’m sure there were some disappointed students.
Yes, I remember film strips. How about sniffing dittos?

Yes!! I loved the smell of dittos!! Probably inhaled bad chemicals, but ahh.. the good old days!! Film strips, dittos, passing notes.... Who needed technology??

Vicki, you have two lovely kids there.......glad you had a nice Mother’s Day.....

Safe travels MonyK........it was gorgeous this morning, enjoyed some lovely park time .........now it’s raining........had thunder and lightning.

Yep, made it to Voodoo Donuts for breakfast :D......then IOA.........lots of school groups, but they are so well behaved! And organised.........they seem to split into smaller manageable groups......

Now it’s raining so think it’s The Palm for dinner tonight.........

Still loving this break.........and this hotel is lovely too........we are being so looked after!

10 nights just isn’t enough..........:sunny:

Missed you there Robo........glad you’re doing better........hope your healing goes super well!!!!

Payday! Paid off the cruise, paid the down payment for the flex pay for my UO AP, and paid the last payment for my season tickets to Dallas Summer Musicals for next season (yay Hamilton). Now to eat ramen for 2 weeks. Lol I kid. I got a really nice raise when I was converted from contractor to permanent last Nov at my current job. I love my job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter