Something About Nothing ... #12

macraven

Proud Redhead
Homies !!

Time to pack up and move to a new house ........
Be sure to come early so you can choose the best room in the place.
First ones in the new home get to choose a view of the ocean, back yard pool, or back yard.

The house is large enough for everyone to have their own room......
even the cats will have a special room.

So join in for chat time, sharing what's on your mind, what's for dinner, how's the weather or talk about your vacation at the Darkside.
Whatever you have to say is fine here.

We are experts on having 6 different conversations going on at once.

The only thing we all honor is to play nice.

Everyone is welcomed so please take the time to stop by and put your feet up and spend time with us in our new house.

i pick the room with the ocean view on the second floor that has the balcony.......

it's a school night and i feel like the mom that has to sit up and wait for her teenagers to return home before midnight.

I'm here.......ocean view for me too........I like a nice view.........::yes::

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

To a very special lady......have a great day mac.....you deserve it.........:cake::hug:

Catch everyone soon.........:wave2:

Sorry, I got in late, but I was quiet and snuck in.

I'll take any room that has an en suite bathroom. I dream of my own bathroom with all men in my house!

Oooooh, can I join in this time? Any house that has a special room for the cats is right up my alley :teeth: .

I always felt like a bit of an intruder on the last thread, so maybe if I start fresh on the new one, I won't feel feel like that "special" cousin who showed up late to the party :upsidedow .

I'll take run of the house room and whine to the desk when I check in as to an upgrade to the penthouse

might as well break the thread in properly...

HappyBirthdayHorror.gif
mac!

going to hop on olive garden's soup & salad special for lunch then doing the Grease sing-a-long @ local movies w/GD & DIL as a back to school outing. hey, i'm old enough to remember when john Travolta was 'da bomb.:smooth:

Welcome Gina! All homies are welcome to chat about something about nothing. Cat and dog lovers are we so far.

I'll take a room with a balcony. Gotta have that morning tea and night time wine out on the balcony watching the sun rise and set. Very comfy, so thanks Mac!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Mac! Hope you have a great day!

th

Aw, it's mac's birthday? Wishing you a happy day! party:

(I always wanted a summer birthday....pool parties, no school....:cloud9:)

Just popped in to wish mac :bday: :cake: :bday:party: from the beach :beach::beach:

Love the new place...can I get a hot tub again? On second thought...scratch that...my tummy is too sunburned in spite of a generous application of sunscreen. Any room with a view will do.

Having a blast in PC....wish you were here .:boat: think I will go sit on the balcony and watch the sunrise with my morning coffee:flower1:

Last edited:
Arrived at hotel.....so beautiful.....mum was over the moon with surprise. Booked some treatments for this afternoon already.........and made dinner reservations.........mmmmmm

Keep my room till i get back mac........mine is cat free I hope......:rolleyes1

Happy Wednesday.........:sunny:

Hey Vicki........glad youre having fun.....shame about the burn.....plenty of cooling gel..........
Catch you when you get back..........

Arrived at hotel.....so beautiful.....mum was over the moon with surprise. Booked some treatments for this afternoon already.........and made dinner reservations.........mmmmmm

Keep my room till i get back mac........mine is cat free I hope......:rolleyes1

Happy Wednesday.........:sunny:

yes, but Micheal Myers is hiding under the bed nwahaha

what a nice trip u r having!

tink's sounds pretty sweet too! java & sunrises go together:flower1:

Ahh, sorry to hear of the sunburn Tink, but I wish I was enjoying the beach with you now. It's been so hot.

Lucky Keisha - while I am not a Olive Garden fan, I do like their salad. Have fun with the sing along. When John and Olivia did the movie, well, didn't make me want to sing it. OK, now I'm dating myself! I am sure your GD will enjoy it. :music:

Lucky Schumi - what a great surprise for your Mum. Sounds like a wonderful day in a beautiful hotel.

On my second cup of ice tea. :drinking1

thanks homies for the birthday wishes.
much appreciated......:flower3:

cats, mimionions and ghouls are the best type of cards here.

leave it to keisha to scare the beejeeses by bring my myers in today.

sitting here :surfweb: reading

glad all found the new house.

Dee, glad you returned, you were missed here!

going to hop on olive garden's soup & salad special for lunch then doing the Grease sing-a-long @ local movies w/GD & DIL as a back to school outing. hey, i'm old enough to remember when john Travolta was 'da bomb.:smooth:

hope you have taught gd all the songs for the sing a long.

Oooooh, can I join in this time? Any house that has a special room for the cats is right up my alley :teeth: .

I always felt like a bit of an intruder on the last thread, so maybe if I start fresh on the new one, I won't feel feel like that "special" cousin who showed up late to the party :upsidedow .

Know what I thought of when I read this post? Cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch. I don't think of you like that though, I thought you'd been around since the beginning. :)

:bday: Mac! I promise not to sing, I don't want to scare anyone off.

I would like a room with a balcony and overlooking other ocean. However, being the new person, I'll take whatever I can get. Broom closet, utility room, view of the parking lot ... I'm just glad to have a room here.

Dee, I feel for you. I'm the only female in my house too. Unless you count the 2 girl dogs. Even counting them there are still more males here than females.

Keisha, Grease is my sister's all time favorite movie. She still has the album she bought when it first came out. She can't play it since she doesn't haven't a record player. Er, I mean, what's an album and why do you need a record player for it? I'm not that old. ;)

Lynne, if I could have a cat I'd have one exactly like in that picture. :goodvibes

Tink, ouch! Hope the sunburn doesn't bother you too much.

Schumi, sounds like a fun and relaxing day!

Last edited:

i wish you didn't feel like that gina, everyone is always welcomed here with open arms.

all of us were first time posters at one time or another.
length of time on the sans thread doesn't give anyone points or priority

people here just love to talk and visit.
anyone that can do that, belongs here!

take your shoes off and put your feet up.
you're home now....
once here, always a homie!

we can always use more canadian blood here to put us in our place when we whine about cold winters and snow.
me, i'm the biggest complainer about winters.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!