Robbie (RAPstar)
Are you home now?
Still on the bus?

To the other Robbie (Robo)
Been praying the surgery went fine today
I know you won’t be doing anything but recovering now

Hope you heal smoothly and quickly!

upload_2018-5-15_7-23-53.jpeg

Early bird had work to do. Hello homies. upload_2018-5-15_7-22-12.jpeg Get out to vote, if this is your day to. As polling places here are in the schools, and college is done, both kids were sound asleep when I left this morning. Slackers. LOL I will call around 10am to remind older one to vote.

I am hoping no ride in the storm this afternoon, as we get the line of thunderstorms Charade enjoyed yesterday afternoon.

Hope you had no down wires or trees yesterday Charade. Also hope you had a good night sleep.

Robo, hope all went well with the surgery and you are resting comfortably. Sending wellness hugs. And some mummy dust too, to speed your recovery.

Schumi. Thanks for the live reports. Glad to hear you are enjoying even with the monsoon rain. I have to try Cowfish one of these days. Not a fan of fish, but burgers, yes. I hope you get better weather soon.

Patty, yep, any week-end away is a good one. Nice your DS found a place in Ft. L. My friend lives there, in a condo, where he can see the cruise ships from his windows. Sigh, no plans right now. Little one seems to think we need to get away for her birthday. Hmm, that big 16 trip was not to be a yearly thing. I can plot and scheme though.

Mac, Good Morning! Hope your coffee is hot, and the cats are behaving. I get daily cat pictures. Today, was of some Savannah ones. Pretty cool that they kept the spotted fur from their Asian roots. Not sure I like their skinny faces.

so remember a taco, as it is upload_2018-5-15_7-25-27.jpegthat means tacos, or
images
either way, terrific Tuesday to all the homies. Bad hair day, with foggy, muggy start, but the sun is shining, before the bully cold air will push our lovely hot air around, so hope those with the storm today are safe and dry.

And a funny:

images

Need my second cup of tea, so later homies. Get up, it's Tuesday!

Last edited:

I had to keep editing, as the pictures kept getting wonky. Hmm, wacky DIS or fat fingers? I need coffee. :D

Good morning. Cat woke me up way too early today. Unfortunately there will be no time to nap this afternoon.

B has a field trip today. They are going to the National D-Day Memorial. After work I will pick her up at school and then we are going to Starbucks to meet a friend of mine who I haven’t seen in years. She is only going to be in town one day, and I will only get to spend about an hour with her. We will get a quick dinner and then have to get back to the high school for B’s band concert.

Lynne - We never got any of the severe weather that was mentioned yesterday. I think most of it was to the north of us. We are supposed to get thunderstorms this weekend. B has a picnic to attend and dh has graduation.

Gotta run. Will probably check in later depending on how slow work is today.

I can plot and scheme though.

I believe that's on the Mom job description!

Cat woke me up way too early today

They're gems! They wake us up- we feed them and go to work- then they go back to bed!!

upload_2018-5-15_9-15-12.jpeg

Stormy this morning here- bad hair day!! But later going to get a cut and color- have to get in every 5 weeks so I never will know if I'm getting gray hairs!

Oh, little one can point out your gray hair Patty. I go around 5 weeks too, as I get gray roots easily, that little one promptly comments on. Bad hair as well, so muggy, even with this sunny mid morning.

Charade, glad you did not get that storm. We have flood warning, and chance of high winds and hail. Joy. I will hopefully be home, eating dinner or watching TV/Ipad. Supposed to be outta here around midnight. Then, thanks to a stalled low weather system off the coast, it welcomes the Northern cold air, and brings rounds of rain, some heavy, that we will enjoy until at least Monday. Then next week, rinse and repeat. A cool weather time, with summer like storms. Wonderful May we are having.

Gave my Dsis some bulbs to plant. The ones that I gave her last year, came up beautifully this year. She has good luck with them, and thankfully, not of interest from the deer. I told her to plant soon, as lots of rain will surely water them. And a yay, as this week-end she'll opening her pool. Little one is stoked, and happy Dsis will turn on the heater for her. Well water is quite chilly, and with not much sun, the sun cover does not get a chance to warm up the water. In summer, with fully sunny days, her pool is like bath water. Ah, can you tell, I am ready for summer.

And MonyK, I'll have 2 kids working again this summer. They sucked it up, and decided to work at least one more summer. Happy mom here.

Ha, you cat people. I properly trained my dogs to not get up until I did. Even worked if you had to do a bathroom run, if you went straight back to bed, they didn't move until you were up for good. Maybe you could train an old cat new tricks? LOL

Free coffee. Suspect, so put cream and sugar in it. Have to wince every time I take a sip, going to put ice in it. Hopefully water down, it doesn't bite back.

Sigh, it is lunchtime yet? Walk will be warm, I think. Saying 90 degrees before the monsoon we get to endure.

:music:

Yes sending healing thoughts to Robo-hope recovery is speeding along nicely!
Procrastinating working again. And yet another night of poor sleep-although not feeling too bad (yet). Coffee in hand.
Chickens were screeching this am-not sure about what? At least the dog lets us sleep!
that big 16 trip was not to be a yearly thing.
Right? We get back from our cruise on my middles 16th. She is not too happy a camper about that, but we did start making tentative plans for her graduation trip in (gulp) 2 years-France for 2 weeks it is. Will probably pay MF on the timeshare for 2 years in advance so I can deposit the weeks and start the search. I have friend in Germany that I would love to take a couple days to go see as well. Also planted but in MiL ear to come with us...

B has a field trip today. They are going to the National D-Day Memorial. After work I will pick her up at school and then we are going to Starbucks to meet a friend of mine who I haven’t seen in years. She is only going to be in town one day, and I will only get to spend about an hour with her. We will get a quick dinner and then have to get back to the high school for B’s band concert.
busy-we call this 4th quarter parenting (basically month of May) where parents are so dang tired and it seems to be busier than other times of year and you just have to keep chugging along.

Rain last night-yay-garden is sprouting up all over the place. Supposed to be 90 here on saturday while Orlando is in low 80's+rain (boo). May not be doing a waterpark day if storms all day.

got fish out for dinner...could easily do fish tacos...hmmm...

Monyk, France?

My boys should have been in your family instead of mine

When all 4 of them graduated from high school and college, we took them out to eat to celebrate

No trips.....they lucked out in parents
But none of them paid a penny for their education so they graduated debt free

Still have the ac on and it’s lovely inside the house

Noticed Orlando still having rain
Hope peeps in the parks can work around it for the periods it stops

Have a fun day homies!

I buy melatonin at Walgreens or cvs
Cheap with their coupons

What strength did you buy?

Hope it works for you quickly

5mg tablets. Says you can take up to 10mg. Thx-Will check Walgreens if it help me.
I confess- I am addicted to Amazon. I surf Amazon while I eat my lunch at work! and when I relax in front of the tv in the evening! and maybe in the morning while I have coffee and put my makeup on....

I alternate between ambian and melatonin when I have sleep issues

When I take melatonin my dosage is 30 mg

But I have had sleep issues for many years and it takes a higher dose for me my doctor said

The only thing I do not like with melatonin is having vivid dreams
But can shake them off and get back to sleep

Once I had the kids, I am a very light sleeper! We have a sound machine at home (and travel with it too) to drown out some noise. Nothing drowns out DH snoring, but....
Now, my "mature" age problem is that I wake up at 2 or 3am and can't get back to sleep! I'm afraid to take a sleeping pill so maybe this will help without knocking me out!

Boiling hot and SUNSHINE this morning........

Had lovely time in Studios..........warm and sunny.......Fast and Furious SUCKS!!! Not as bad as Jimmy Fallon.....but almost........

One tiny rainshower as we got boat back to hotel....lasted a minute then gone.........

Off to Mall at Millenia...........

Schumi shopping. Yep, that sounds right. Glad to hear hot, and not surprised you did not like the new Fast ride. Think you are in the majority.

Still sunny, but sky looks like a storm is coming. Better not be when I am commuting or voting. Leaves on tree are upside down. Yep, rain is on it's way. But hey, I am enjoying the sun and some warmth before rain, and 70 degree rainy days start tomorrow.

Pizza for lunch, so kids will be hungry when I get home, me, maybe not so much. Was a filling lunch.

More tea for me. The coffee was definitely not good, so even free, not for me.

images
I could use one, but not.....

Someone is going shopping....

Have fun Schumi!

We did!!!!! Got to 88F.......much better than yesterday..........

And didn’t buy much........massive thunderstorm just finished......sitting in StrongWater watching it......just got in before the heavens opened........this is the way to watch a thunderstorm.........cocktail in hand, DH beside me and planning which hotel to eat in tonight...........

We did plan to go to Oceannaire for dinner later, but Tom’s had a beer.......so no :car: tonight.......

Either Sushi, StrongWater or Jakes..........:scratchin

Nice relaxing trip...........:thumbsup2

Where you do go for food, make sure they have booze there

Hot day here for me but looks like rain soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!