Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

Can we extend the deadline to the 31st? With school shopping/starting, I am moving slow these days!:p

Please? :)

Well I've already sent my 2nd package but I'm perfectly fine with extending the deadline for others.

I still don't have a clue as to who my pal is. I thought I knew but turns out I was wrong.

This has been so much fun. I can't wait to be involved in another one soon.

Kelly

I'd love to have the extension if it's ok with everyone else. The days are just flying past me.

KELLY!!!!

Thank you so much for being my secret pal, you are WONDERFUL!!!! :Pinkbounc

I love all of my stuff You are so awesome!

Kelly got me a Charms journal with a glitter pen (so cute!), a Pooh pez dispenser (I am adding this to my pooh collection on my desk at work), a pin lanyard, and a $10 Amazon GC so that I pick out another novel. I am really enjoying 4 Blondes right now, one of the books Kelly sent in my last package. Thank you so much! Both of your packages really brightened up my day. THANK YOU< THANK YOU< THANK YOU!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Sheryl,

I am so glad to liked everything. This is my first exchange so I was hoping I didn't do terrible. Good luck again with your upcoming trip and marriage.

Kelly :Pinkbounc

is fine with me too!!!

I have a few ideas but not much time yet to shop!!!

This has been fun;)

I hope we can do it again;)

Well, everyone, I still haven't received anything yet:( I am bummed out since I can't post what I got!

Anyway, I am glad you all are enjoying this! It is a lot of fun and I am just more excited to see what everyone else is getting!

My second package is going out next week, I have everything I want to send, just need to package it all up!! :)

Hope you all are having a great day! :)

The deadline has officially been extended to August 31st!
medium-smiley-052.gif

Have fun shopping, everyone!

Hi

I sent out my second package today. Just got back from the post office...forgot it was a Monday--what a line!!!

Hope my secret pal enjoys everything, Cindy

Oh boy, I always thought it was the 31st! Yikes. I am waiting for something to arrive that I bought my secret pal. Anyways, yes, please, extension! Secret pal...its coming!

Do I tell my secret pal who I am when I send this package? I bet its in here somewhere but don't have the time to read all the replies right now.

:) Hello All!
Boy, I have been away at our beach house and I was not able to post..or use a computer for the past few weeks :crazy:
I sent my package to my "Pal"! It should arrive anytime now.
This was so much fun.

I sent out my 2nd package to my pal yesterday. Should probably get it tomorrow.
This has been fun. It's my first time doing an exchange like this, so I hope I did okay!
Terri

Thanks to my now-not-so-secret-pal!

Lots of wondeful goodies -- a new purse/tote, scented bubble bath, scented candle, margarita mix, bartenders salt, ceramic fork thingies (Sorry, I can't think right now what they're really called), ceramic melon dish, Jose Cuervo, beads and candy because my pal is ... candylover!

All very carefully thought of and designed for a "mommy break"!

My DH saw the Jose Cuervo and claimed it for himself
happy45.gif

Thank-you so much -- I really love everything! I'm thinking a mommy break and a margarita sound good right now. My 2 monsters just won't leave me alone. Added to that, it's about 95 degrees here so a cool drink sound good right now.
food-smiley-009.gif

Since I have salt now do I have change my location? :D

Yikes! I've missed reading the posts for a couple of days. The beginning of school is always so hectic. Assistant principals have to assist everyone, it seems.

Anyway, I, too, was under the assumption that the second deadline was August 31st. I have not gotten anything for my secret pal's second package. Hope I'm not the last one!!!! I'll try to get it in the mail before the 31st.

This has been fun. A big thanks to my son for putting my new countdown on. Looking forward to a family reunion with my brother and two sisters. I'm even taking off a week from school to do this!! I know it isn't Disney, but the price was right! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

for all the great goodies!!! Everything was just so perfect!!!!

Lets see first I got a body spray lotion and shower in my favorite scent of Rain. Then there was a set of pepsi glasses it seems everything tastes better in special glasses then in just regular ones I don't know why that is!! and now that my DD and DS are older 19 and 22 it "seems" that they don't break as much as they used to so now I can have my glass glasses but I still have my DH to worry about at times he's worse then having another kid (just kidding dear!!!)

and there was a pin from the 100 years of MIckey and Walt it is just the neatest thing that goes right in my Disney Room!! along with the Minnie pez dispenser>

and a new address book which I've been needing for a long time but never picked up. yes Terri you did a great job of shopping. I love everything and I will think of you my secret pal whenever I use somethig you sent or "visit" my disney room

thanks ever so much again.
dznypal
Penney

I'm glad you liked the items Penney.

It was kinda hard picking things out. The hints you gave were good. But trying to think of Disney items that you may not have, when everyone here is a Disney freak, was tough.

This was fun. I enjoyed it.

Terri

I just love my Grumpy shirt and CD. Very thoughtful gifts.

But, I feel kind of bad for my secret person! This was my first secret pal exchange and well, I didn't "fill the basket". I wish I'd known, I sure could have.

I did feed the fedish, though.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter