Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
Here are the details for the Secret Pal Exchange.

Since we are approaching a holiday weekend, I will take names up until next Wednesday, July 9th. I will get the names out soon thereafter. Each person that is interested needs to PM me the following information:

DIS Name and Real Name:
Address:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food/Drink:
Favorite Scent:
Favorite Type of Music:
Favorite Disney Character(s):
Favorite Disney Movie(s):
Favorite Disney Park(s),Ride(s), and/or Show(s):
Hobbies:
Collections:
Favorite way to save money for a Disney trip: coupons, rebates, garage sales, sell on Ebay, etc.
Anything else you feel your pal should know:

You will mail two packages to your pal.
1. a small package sent by July 31st to include HINTS as to who you are
*** I will start a thread where we can try to guess the name of our secret pal.
2. a larger package sent by August 22nd to REVEAL who you are

*** Send or spend as much as you would like, but let’s try to keep the price of the first package under $10 and the price of the second package under $15. The items sent DO NOT have to be Disney- or rewards-related. Use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your packages.

Have fun!!!

No, it doesn't have to include the price of shipping. The dollar amounts given were just a guide so that the cost of the gift giving doesn't get out of hand. :D

Originally posted by J&D
** I will start a thread where we can try to guess the name of our secret pal.

I think that it's a great idea, but won't that be pretty easy to do using the postmarks and the member profiles. Could we all go into our profiles and change them at least until the exchange is over?

but I think alot of us know each other so well that it might be easy to figure out anyway but we will see I see alot of new news in the count me in post.

so maybe not as easy as I think.

Mal;)

weeping.gif

Sorry you lost your tags, Mal. Now you will have to work on getting some new ones. Yes, there are a lot of new faces on the RB. There are also several people from the same state as well.

Sorry you lost your tag line, Mal! I wish I could fix it for you! :(

J&D, I will send you a PM later on tonight! :)

Thanks!

Hmmmm....I'm torn. It sounds like fun, but I am so bad about mailing stuff out....

Join the fun, Sue! I'll remind you to mail out your packages. :D

Count me in!! A PM is on the way! :)

Since it is a holiday weekend and several people probably went out of town (including myself) or haven't been on the computer, I said I would take names up until Wednesday. I will try to get the names out Wednesday night. I'm glad everyone is excited about the exchange!!!

Thanks for participating!!! :D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter