• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

I am still waiting for my first package, but I think I can probably assume it isn't going to come??:(

...but I loved hearing about what everyone else got!! :) My 2nd package is going out on Monday!! I am actually ahead of schedule for once!!:rolleyes:

:):)

Hi, everyone!

Glad to see that packages are arriving. If anyone is interested (and if I have the time), I thought about organizing a Trick-or-Treat exchange for Oct. and/or a Secret Santa exchange for Dec.

Don't worry about Beanie. She has a new secret pal who will take very good care of her!!!

Have a great weekend! It's Friday night, so I'm off to go and do my Coach's Wife duties!
:wave:
sport-smiley-006.gif

I would do that! I think I'd need more guide lines, though. I'm not sure I did this one very well.

Lori

I would definitely be in for a Halloween exchange one!! :) I love that time of year! :)

I'm not sure I did this one very well.
It's my first time doing an exchange like this, so I hope I did okay!
Lori and Terri , you did just fine. I really doesn't matter what you send, for it is the thought that counts!!!!
grinning-smiley-003.gif

Originally posted by J&D
Hi, everyone!

Glad to see that packages are arriving. If anyone is interested (and if I have the time), I thought about organizing a Trick-or-Treat exchange for Oct. and/or a Secret Santa exchange for Dec.

Don't worry about Beanie. She has a new secret pal who will take very good care of her!!!

Have a great weekend! It's Friday night, so I'm off to go and do my Coach's Wife duties!
:wave:
sport-smiley-006.gif

Organize away girl! Count me in for both! Coach's wife duties....sounds intriguing!;)

Coach's wife duties....sounds intriguing!
I guess I should have said I'm off to a football game. Denise, you're such a bad girl. There's very little time for that or anything else during football season. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks Lori (eller)!

Just got my second package and she sent me two pairs of flip flops. They are too cute! A red pair with flowers on top and a pink pair with hearts on the soles. I'm wearing the red ones and looking like the goddess that I am! (j/k)

that my secret pal Terri (TEK 224) really made me work to find my goodies!!! she not only had everything packed in newpaper but had all the gift wrapped in Mickey paper!!

It was worth the hunting and unwrapping everything was great and I appreciated it all!!!

Terri you are a great secret pal!!!

J&D count me in if you plan anymore exchanges

this is fun:)

Yes, a Halloween exchange would be fun, I loved this. To my pal out there, I bought all the stuff for your package, I am just a little slow getting in the mail, it should go out on Monday or Tuesday.

I'm also going moving a little slowly too. Can't find a box to ship it in. Guess I'll be heading to Mailboxes, etc.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Lori also send me a Cinderella II pin to add to my collection. Thanks again Lori for the great gifts! I hope you didn't go to Canada just to buy my flip flops! ;)

I'm sorry, I can't say that your flip-flops were the reason for our trip. Although, it was a shopping trip! :) :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

When we go to Canada, it seems that's the only time I have permission to shop. :rolleyes: DH just has this thing about me spending money. Go figure!

We stay at this wonderful hotel (homtel to my children). It's a Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza, but was originally called the Hotel Georgia. Because DH in a Platnum member, we always get bumped up to concierge. The concierge service there is very similar to Disney World concierge service in that it's possible to make dinner out of the evening fare and they serve continetal breakfast. Wine, however, is not unlimited. (So we bring our own!) :)

Have a great weekend (or what's left of it)!

Lori

Secret Pal:

I just got word that my item for your box just shipped. If it is not here by Friday, I am sending the package without it and will forward it on seperately. I got it especially for you so I am a little disappointed it might not be here. So your package may come in two parts but it will come!

I LOVE all the stuff. I got a cookbook that Cindy has recipes in.
A mickey pin, Vanilla candle's, potpourri (vanilla) , mickey antenna in green, a set of pens and a note card with envelopes and note sheets. I also got stickers that my DD asked if she could have!!

Thankyou Cindy. I am really looking forward to browsing through the recipe book!!

I'm sending out my package tomorrow, I promise!! It's been a long week as hubby has been putting in long hours with the hydro mess.

Hope my Secret Pal is not upset with me. School is consuming all of my time. We have had some of our staff taken away because of budget cuts and I'm having to do some of that work....cafeteria duty! That's what I went to grad school to learn. These 12 hour days are about to do me in. I may not get my package in the mail until this weekend. It will get there eventually. :confused:

and it was J & D!!!!!!

thanks for all the great goodies in my second package!

I got Villian stationary, candy, a mickey keychain, a green mickey cutout with Mal on it, candles in lime green of course, a buzz lightyear magnet(my DS fav Character and one of my fav rides after the Haunted Mansion of course!) thanks again for all the great goodies!

My secret pal package will go out this week!

Mal;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter